Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
fine lines under eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 am      Reply with quote
i have been using retin-a 0.1% one my whole face(also around my eyes) for more than 2 years.

retin-a seems works great on keeping my face wrinkle free execpt the area under my eyes. actually this area keeps being worse slowly but certainly......

I just ordered IS clinic serum based on one of the post here, hope it will do a good job.

does any one here have any suggestion? i feel this part is like the most difficult part to deal with on the whole face....
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Hellen,
Have you checked out the thread about the TNS eye and MD Forte eye creams working in combination to combat fine lines/wrinkles in the under eye area? I think JJBeacham is the one who started the thread.

I agree that this is a tough area to work on!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I've always found that retin-a made my under eyes more crepey and wrinkled as well, I never had any crepiness under my eyes until I began using retin-a micro when I was 19 and it has never gone away.

I bought some trial tubes of the TNS eye cream and so far it seems to be making my undereyes more hydrated and moisturized.
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Hi Hellen,
Have you checked out the thread about the TNS eye and MD Forte eye creams working in combination to combat fine lines/wrinkles in the under eye area? I think JJBeacham is the one who started the thread.

I agree that this is a tough area to work on!

hi kims, i read a post talking about the is clinic serum + the bright-I eye cream did a great job, dunno if this is the one you are talking about (sorry, i am not very fimilar with all the shortcut for names Embarassed .if not, could you please tell me what is TNS? I will do a check myself too. thanks a lot! you have been great helpful to me. appreciate everything
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
i found the post!! cry...now i want to buy TNS and MD.....

why there are always something new i want to buy....
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
hi kims, i read a post talking about the is clinic serum + the bright-I eye cream did a great job

hellenzqq, please post your results with that combo. I tried it, but I wasn't thrilled with the Bright I, and the ISC Youth serum really dried out my undereye area so I did not use them long. I am curious if anyone else will get the good results Antonia got with them!
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
hellenzqq wrote:
hi kims, i read a post talking about the is clinic serum + the bright-I eye cream did a great job

hellenzqq, please post your results with that combo. I tried it, but I wasn't thrilled with the Bright I, and the ISC Youth serum really dried out my undereye area so I did not use them long. I am curious if anyone else will get the good results Antonia got with them!

oh no.....crap....i am really looking for something that can moisture that area good....

well, i already bought it, i guess it is too later to change my mind....

I will definitely keep you posted on the result, so glad that i can do something for you after you help me so much all the time Smile

btw, what do u use under your eye nowÉ any recomadation?
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I've not tried the IS Clinical. Maybe this will work for you Hellen. Let us know! I have a lot of trouble with my under eye area -- fine lines, crepeness, and cross-hatching. Ugh! Not a pretty site.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:

oh no.....crap....i am really looking for something that can moisture that area good....

well, i already bought it, i guess it is too later to change my mind....

I will definitely keep you posted on the result, so glad that i can do something for you after you help me so much all the time Smile

btw, what do u use under your eye nowÉ any recomadation?

No, don't worry, hellenzqq. You may love the combo. You know everyone's skin is so different. I am using the TNS/MD Forte combo that kims posted. I have been using it for maybe a little over 1 month now so not much to report other than the TNS Night Eye is moisturizing feeling to me!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
hey everyone,

hey hellen, how old are you?

i'm almost 40 and started to get fine line around my eyes ... ever since i stopped wearing my contacts. make a long story short, i haven't been wearing my contacts and having constantly been squinting and making faces... then bang! i noticed fine wrinkles around my eyes.

first i started using the valmont line for several reasons... but getting to point, i find that most of my fine lines have disappeared with the awf III. however, there are some that are stubborn. i refuse to believe i have permanent eye wrinkles! Mad so now i'm using facial massage to get rid of them. from reading material and dermalogical shows/documentaries on aging, etc... i believe it is the underlaying muscle that is responsible for the skin to pucker and thus create wrinkles. i may be crazy, but for now... my approach to combat wrinkles are 1) moisturize 2) 4 liters of water intake per day 3) anti aging cream 4) manual facial massage and electric stimulation massage (via anti aging gadgets) 5) good multivitamins and healty food choices btw, these are not in order

just my thoughts...
good luck with your eyes and keep us updated! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested to know what facial massage do you do? could you please give some more information
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
on this forum, there is the DIY category, please look for the tanaka thread. it is a anti aging lymphatic facial massage that you do at home, twice per day.

you can also find other facial lymphatic massages on you tube.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Revive Moisturizing eye renewal cream will help eliminate fine lines.You can purchase sample packs on ebay;prick with a pin and tape it..one pack will last a couple weeks,you dont need a lot and its only around 2 a pack,the bottle is over a 100 I think.It helped to get rid of lines under my eyes.They have some really awesome products...this line was started by a plastic surgeon.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I use Retin A 0.05 on my face but avoid my under eye area I instead use the MD/TNS Combo but you need to really moisturise the under eye area after using the combo - they contain very active ingredients and are giving your skin a real workout.

I have now started using Essential Eye at night on the nights I don't use MD or TNS and in the day Essential Eye.

My fine lines are great at the moment but after MD/TNS they can be more pronounced until I restore the moisture balance again.

I see the MD/TNS as a great treatment but not a maintenance night cream for the under eye area.

It is a fine line Very Happy - on how to manage fine lines Laughing

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I use Retin A 0.05 on my face but avoid my under eye area I instead use the MD/TNS Combo but you need to really moisturise the under eye area after using the combo - they contain very active ingredients and are giving your skin a real workout.

I have now started using Essential Eye at night on the nights I don't use MD or TNS and in the day Essential Eye.

My fine lines are great at the moment but after MD/TNS they can be more pronounced until I restore the moisture balance again.

I see the MD/TNS as a great treatment but not a maintenance night cream for the under eye area.

PQ

thanks for the info!! may I ask what product do you use to moisture that area?? I am looking for one at the moment.

thanks a lot!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 am      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

thanks for the info!! may I ask what product do you use to moisture that area?? I am looking for one at the moment.

thanks a lot!

You are most welcome.
For a great moisture kick and a lovely feeling cream I have used this product for many years and love it.

Oriflame
Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi benefits Eye Cream

http://www.oriflame.co.uk/prod/common/QuickLinkRootCategoryRedirector.jhtml?CATID=scoptimals_en_GB

Love it!

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 am      Reply with quote
thanks a lot!

seems lots of people here use the MD/TNS combo, make me want to give it a try too
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 am      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
thanks a lot!

seems lots of people here use the MD/TNS combo, make me want to give it a try too

Remember to give your under eyes a treat after MD/TNS remember there is retin A in the MD product I find this can make my eye area dry.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I've also been following JJBeachan's TNS eye and MD Forte eye protocol at night for about a month. I'm also using Perricone's Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum followed by the Advanced Eye Area Therapy in the morning. I'll let you know if my lines start to improve.
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:53 am      Reply with quote
PQ, is the Oriflame something that can be used on the eyelid as well as under?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
PQ, is the Oriflame something that can be used on the eyelid as well as under?

Leggy61 - yes - I use it upper and lower and it is so gentle - I never get any problems with this cream.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone here ever tried the Platinum TCA Peel for fine undereye lines? Any info is MUCH appreciated!

Also, I am currently using the iS Clinical Eye Advance. Only for about 3 weeks so far. Not sure if it's helping. Is anyone using it also- or any opinions on the product yet?

Thanks!
Jen
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 am      Reply with quote
jbrooke wrote:
Has anyone here ever tried the Platinum TCA Peel for fine undereye lines? Any info is MUCH appreciated!

Also, I am currently using the iS Clinical Eye Advance. Only for about 3 weeks so far. Not sure if it's helping. Is anyone using it also- or any opinions on the product yet?

Thanks!
Jen

I do not know about platinum, but I did get a TCA peel more than 2 years ago, and they put the stuff all over my face included the undereye area. to be honestly, I did not see any result in that area. after the whole peeling was gone, my face did look nice for a while, but I guess I did not really know how to take care of my face at the moment, the nice glow did not last too long.

for my whole face, I definitely get great result from using retin-a and renova. but for undereye area, I am still searching for better products.
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 am      Reply with quote
PQ,Thank you kind Sir.will try it out.

jbrooke: I had a TCA peel about 7 years old and it did a good job on my face and eyes,but it didn't last. If I knew than what I know now I would have started on retin a after I healed so as to keep all the aging at bay. My Dr. didn't say anything about it,I understand they do now and in fact some say to use retin a before for 6 weeks or so to jump start your skin and get better results and after you have healed completely .
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |