Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Valmont Nature Cleansing Gel & Moisturizing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Nature Cleansing with a Gel & Moisturizing with a Cream

nature cleansing with a gel comes in white matte porcelain bottle with a shiny silver choker and a white pump head. the bottle's weight give it optimal balance for one handed pump and dispensing. no fiddling with the pump and dropping! the clear gel is a bouquet of freshness and tantilizes the senses. i always look forward to my evening unwind and cleansing routine with any of the valmonts. unbelievable? scorn you say? you must truly try, to experience my words.

it is an absolute private spaaaaaaa in your own washroom. the gel is cool upon application, and chills any irriatation on my face. i use 3 squirts and massage into my face and neck. i think less product can be used but i have a tendency to use much more than i need. it feels more luxurious this way! the cleansing gel does not lather or foam, but stays clear and silky. the slight chill of the special gel and facial massage bring my skin back from dull to life! aaaahhhhh.

this is another gentle cleanser that effectively cleanses the skin while reviving it ... all so gently. i spash warm water to rinse and the cleanser slides of with ease. it leaves my face and neck silky soft, cool to the touch, and complexion vibrant with life. i love all the valmont cleansers but this one has a special spine chilling effect.

when using valmont nature line, after the cleanser with gel, i follow this up with the valmont nature moisturizing with a mask. after patting my freshly cleansed face dry, i apply a small amount of nature moisturizing with a mask. i dab tiny amounts to forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. lightly i massage a thin layer onto these areas... making sure it has penetrated into the skin... especially around the mouth area and eyes. then i apply ample amounts coating my face and neck. i leave this for at 20 minutes. this mask stay flexible and comfortable. during the 20 minutes it soothes and cools the skin, while its fresh perfume comforts the senses. after 20 minutes i rinse off with warm water. this mask is for dry skin... it rinses of with ease, had no residue nor irritation. i pat dry and continue with a moisturizer.

valmont moisturizing with a cream, comes in a matte white porcelain jar, accented with silver and blue. the cream is light and pure. i massage in a light layer around the mouth and eyes. then reapply a thicker layer over my face and neck. it dries quickly leaving the skin velvety soft like butterfly kisses. another beautiful home treatment that feels like eden.

i've fallen in love with the valmonts.
i recommend for those that enjoy indulgence... luxury... and butterfly kisses.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Illina, is this your favourite cleanser out of the Valmont range? Does it foam up or contain SLS?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
hey star,
is it my favorite??? that's a tough question.

honey, i can't answer that. the valmonts are my favorite cleansers. right now i'm using...
water falls
white falls
magic falls
dermo cleansing emulsion
and nature gel.

i have other cleansers that i use... they're all on the counter. but the valmonts are my favorite!

does it foam? hmm... i usually use a masaging technique to cleanse my face and have not noticed a foaming aspect of the nature cleanser with gel.

i'll use it tonight and try to vigorously slather my face and see if i get a foam.

does it contain SLS? what is that?
if you give me the full name, i'll look it up on the box tonight.

(i'm still at work)

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Hi Illina, is this your favourite cleanser out of the Valmont range? Does it foam up or contain SLS?

how are you doing with your valmonts?

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |