Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shiseido Moist Hair Pack Shampoo & Conditioner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Shiseido Moist Hair Pack Shampoo & Conditioner

these come in large pump bottles, 600ml, blue and light blue. i think the price was between $12-15 per bottle. it is for daily use, for damaged hair.

the shampoo is pure white and thick, perfumed in the signature shiseido fragrance. a couple of squirts will do your whole hair as the quality is wonderful. it brings my hair to a full fragrant lather. i wash twice and it rinses clean.

the conditoner is also pure white and thick. a good quality conditioner that acts like a moisture pact on the strands. after a minute, i rinse clean.

i towel and air dry. the shiseido moist pact duo leave my hair softly scented, and easy to comb out wet. when fully dry my hair is silk soft and light. no heavy residue but only soft and lush.

this is a great quality product and the price is quite reasonable. 5 out of 5!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
llina,

I swear sweetie it would be easier to keep track of things you haven't tried! Smile

Thanks for your thorough and informative review! Now just watch out for where that long gorgeous hair ends up LOL

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
llina,

I swear sweetie it would be easier to keep track of things you haven't tried! Smile

Thanks for your thorough and informative review! Now just watch out for where that long gorgeous hair ends up LOL

DM

Laughing you're one wild fun gal, you r!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
angel, (i'd rather call u angel, than DM sounds like cough meds) Shock

i think you're in the states, but i'm here.
i find that things are more expensive in canada.
for eg this shampoo was a real good thick quality and it was cheap for its size. even in canada at walmart shampoo is expensive.

*jealous*
and i hear that the dollar stores are AMAZING there! Drool

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
llina,

DM

Laughing you're one wild fun gal, you r!

Right back at you babydoll! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:37 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
angel, (i'd rather call u angel, than DM sounds like cough meds) Shock

its ok.
mine sounds like a stutter. Confused

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Things here might be easier to find but nothing is cheap anymore! Even our dollar stores rarely carry any decent brands for cosmetics! At least not where I am! Smile

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
here too. the cosmetics section is not good. looks old and yucky.

but some stores have some good brands for soap... like soft soap, olay, keri (the new black model), etc.

i pick up some nifty manual massagers, face massagers, exfoliators.... and even picked up some coolio 'as seen on tv' gizmos.

i've seen some nice brands for shampoo *sometimes* aussie, *can't think of anymore-brain freeze*

chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I am using Shiseido White Camellia Hair Pack Shampoo & Conditioner.I bought them in HK,and the price is very cheap.With 1000 shampoo and 1000 conditioner ,250 hair mask,cost me less than 20 dollors.It Very moist, washed hair is very smooth, but not fit for oily hair, nor is it suitable for very hot weather.
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ilina - 600mL for $12 is very good value. I love the big pump bottles Japanese shampoos come in, they're so convenient.

Does the shampoo contain SLS? If not, I might pick up a bottle next time I go to T&T.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, i'm not certain of the SLS. the ingredients are in japanese.

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Still getting some great buys at the dollar stores here - and they are $1.00 Many items 2/1.00

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
dollar stores rock!
sometimes you can find really cool stuff... its surprising.

you never know what will fall off the loading docks and go towards insurance claims... and thus end up at the $ stores.

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:

That's okay, I looked it up. It doesn't contain SLS, but it does have triethanolamine in it.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
llina wrote:

That's okay, I looked it up. It doesn't contain SLS, but it does have triethanolamine in it.

sorry, i got back to you so late. i'm not on the forum much anymore and took my notifications off. i'm soooo behind work and have to catch up.

i shouldn't be on here even now. Surprised

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
No problem. The internet's a terrible time waster, isn't it? Laughing
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
it really is! time flies!

however, i don't regret finding this forum though... i know i've learned and am more aware/educated in regards of aging... skincare...

am very thankful!

when you have time, write some reviews of what you're using and what is working best.

twdollie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 am      Reply with quote
do they use silicones in it?
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 am      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
No problem. The internet's a terrible time waster, isn't it? Laughing
agree, a good time killer Laughing
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 am      Reply with quote
twdollie wrote:
do they use silicones in it?

sorry, the ingredients are all in japanese.

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |