Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anybody tried Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum ???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
misssalvina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Went to Sephora and I saw this Brow Enhancing Serum .
Anybody used this??? Is it really growing the eyebrows?? Mine are thin because of waxing for aver 15 years.
I would like to have it back the way they were when I was younger.

Thks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
hi,
i picked up the anastasia eyebrow serum but haven't used it yet. you can use it on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
i'm using revitalash eyelash serum and it definitely works for eyebrows.

i do my own eyebrows... trim and shape them. when doing a major trim, i use the electric trimmer every 2 months using the attachable length guard. i have always noticed near the tail end of both eyebrows, that there are mini bald spots. it kinda annoyed me for years, but i have a very 'natural' look and so just chalked it up as 'natural'.

anyways, when i came to eds, i learned about the eyelash growth serums... and for 2 months have been using the revitalash on my eyebrows and eyelashes. after 1 month of use, my mini bald spots have grown hair. i thought i was imagining it.... and continued use. i read that pple grew longer lashes, and even read that members grew eyebrows, but i just thought that meant both were longer. i was skeptical that it actually grew new hair on bald spots.

getting to point, my mini bald spots that i have on both eyebrows (near the tail end) are full of hair now. the bald spots have grown hair. yup! so, i'm still using the revitalash ... on my eyebrows i'm using it more to train where i want more hair and how i want my eyebrows to look. for my eyelashes, i'm still using it on the eyelash line, but no signs of extra growth yet.

HTH

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, i forgot...

so now i have the jan marini lash and the anastasia eyebrow serum, in the fridge as back up. i read for some members it is good to rotate products, and some members have had better luck with alternating (using two products) products.

the back ups are in the fridge since i haven't decided how i'm going to use them in myroutine... rotate or alternate.
btw, i also have careprost in the fridge too.
i'm a hoarder! Embarassed

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
misssalvina wrote:
Went to Sephora and I saw this Brow Enhancing Serum .
Anybody used this??? Is it really growing the eyebrows?? Mine are thin because of waxing for aver 15 years.
I would like to have it back the way they were when I was younger.

Thks

I'd love to hear about anyone's experience with this stuff also..had wonderful brows until about 5 year ago..Sad
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
sorry, i forgot...

so now i have the jan marini lash and the anastasia eyebrow serum, in the fridge as back up. i read for some members it is good to rotate products, and some members have had better luck with alternating (using two products) products.

the back ups are in the fridge since i haven't decided how i'm going to use them in myroutine... rotate or alternate.

WOw the revitalash really works on eyebrows? I've been trying Women's Rogaine (generic) hoping for new/more eyebrows. Folk say it takes about 4 months to get fine hairs and continuing use to get heavier/thicker hairs. Now I'm wondering if Revita lash would be better. Anyone try the 'rogaine' route and then switched to eyebrow serum like Revitalash?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
patzy wrote:
llina wrote:
sorry, i forgot...

WOw the revitalash really works on eyebrows? I've been trying Women's Rogaine (generic) hoping for new/more eyebrows. Folk say it takes about 4 months to get fine hairs and continuing use to get heavier/thicker hairs. Now I'm wondering if Revita lash would be better. Anyone try the 'rogaine' route and then switched to eyebrow serum like Revitalash?

hey patzy,

yup it really works. i didn't think it would work for me, being asian, my lashes are thin and short... and didn't really think much about the eyebrows. i tried it on my eyebrows just cuz i had the tube out to do my eyelash line.

haven't noticed anything on my lashes yet... they say it takes 3 months. but my eyebrow bald spots have grown in quickly. these eyebrow spots have been bald for as long as i know. i came to accept it.

but the revitalash actually works. its expensive, but i don't care... i don't mind paying for good quality products!

misssalvina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ilina,

I just checked revitalash.....wow it's really expensive.
I'm not quite ready to spend that much money on my brows yet, but who knows???maybe later.

Thks

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
hey alvina,
i know its expensive. but if you look at the anastasia, it is a gel and with a thick brush. the brush almost looks like my lip gloss brush. anyways, i forgot how much the anatasia was but when it is applied it is difficult to use a little bit.

whereas the revitalash is clear liquid and you use a small amount on the eyelash line and eyebrows. the revitalash comes with a thin thin brush. i've read other threads i think the revitalash lasts 4-6 months.

i only got the anastasia for fun. yes, check around and read on the threads as to what is working and the prices. for me, i just didn't really want to waste time and money, so i got the one that works.

have fun!

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Is there really a difference between brow and lash growth formulas? They're both hairs, right?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 am      Reply with quote
probably no difference at all. i think its just marketing. the directions of the anastasia say to use on eyebrows and eyelashes. and the same is for the revitalash eyelash serum. HTH

WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I've bought it twice but don't think it really has helped that much for my eyebrows. So I've been searching for something else. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I've bought it twice but don't think it really has helped that much for my eyebrows. So I've been searching for something else. Sad

really whitewolf?
i had mini bald spots on my both brows, near the tail. i've been using revitalash for 2 months. after one month all my bald spots are gone. they actually grew new hair in the bald spots. i've had these bald spots since i was a child... i eventually accepted that my brows would never be perfect and let it go.

now they are full... and i still use it on my brows just to train the shape. i don't want those bald spots back again. Neutral
HTH

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:

sorry, i think i'm getting confused.
which one did you purchase twice and it didn't work?

WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Opps sorry, it was the Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum that didn't seem to work.

I have never tried Revitalash but will see about using it next. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Opps sorry, it was the Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum that didn't seem to work.

I have never tried Revitalash but will see about using it next. Smile

thanks for the clarification wwolf.
i have a new tube of this. Surprised got it from sephora, recommended by a sales clerk. i'm so gullible!
oh well. now i know... i can probably use it as an eyebrow gel to keep my brows tame.

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Anastasia, it didn't work for me either. The brush made it hard to apply to the root of the hair too, so you waste a lot more gel than with the more liquid formulations.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |