Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Goji Berries and Japanese Matcha Tea Mask from Pangea
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Review: Goji Berries and Japanese Matcha Tea Mask

I love this so much!! I“ve been using it since 6 months now and my skin is radiant and firm after I use this mask. It might look not very pretty when you apply this mask on the skin (but which muddy mask does)however the results are simply amazing since the first application.
I“ve just purchased the bigger size in EDS, can“t wait to receive it Smile
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I also like this mask. I noticed a difference in my skin right away. Smooth and soft. I found I cannot use on a regular basis. My skin started to dry out (I have sensitive skin.) Once in a while it's great.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:10 am      Reply with quote
I too love this mask. It's natural yet so very effective. It smells divine huh. Just don't expect any visitors when you put it on Shock or you will feel rather silly. I'll be onto my third one next order, interested to see if I like the squeezey bottle more.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I've been meaning to try this for a while. Put it in my last EDS order as it was 25% off -- and it still seems to be 25% off, for those interested. Haven't received mine yet, but looking forward to its arrival!
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 am      Reply with quote
I think you'll like it Appletini. Let us know, I'm glad the fan club is getting bigger!!
You must be so gorgeous (European/Japanese) all the women I know with this combo are so pretty.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think DIY matcha + goji berries would work too? $40 for 120mL is pretty pricey.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I don]t know but the goji berries mask from pangea is really good and it]s not really expensive
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
lisocas wrote:
I don]t know but the goji berries mask from pangea is really good and it]s not really expensive

This one? http://www.essentialdayspa.com/pangea-facial-mask-japane-p_11356.htm

Did you get a special price on it?
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 am      Reply with quote
I love it too!it's made of many good chinese herbs.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Yes it's a good value for 120 ml. I believe that they used to have the same mask in bottles of 60ml for close to 20 pounds. Now it's a bit cheaper
It can look a bit expensive but it's a good investment since it will last ages.

xxx
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Confused Neutral It's out of stock now!!!
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
The power of forum buzz Wink
I'm sure there are loads of lurkers on EDS.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
I think you'll like it Appletini. Let us know, I'm glad the fan club is getting bigger!!
You must be so gorgeous (European/Japanese) all the women I know with this combo are so pretty.

Thank you, callalily... but i think my days of potential gorgeousness sadly may have passed Shock

Actually when I ordered mine from EDS a couple of weeks back it was temporarily out of stock then also and had to wait a couple of days for it to ship. I figured stock was possibly low due to the 25% discount ... which is now finished

Here's the ingredients (from pangea website) -

AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), GLYCERIN (VEGETABLE), ALCOHOL (SDA 38B ORGANIC LAVENDER), BENTONITE (WHITE CLAY), MONTMORILLONITE (GREEN CLAY), GIGARTINA PAPILLATA (WILDCRAFTED SEAWEED), CAMELLIA SINENSIS (ORGANIC GREEN TEA) POWDER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (ORGANIC MATCHA TEA) POWDER, ALARIA MARGINATA (WILDCRAFTED SEA VEGETABLE), GLYCEROL STEARATE, LECITHIN (SOY), SUCROSE STEARATE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (WILDCRAFTED IRISH MOSS), SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (ORGANIC CANE SUGAR), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (ORGANIC JOJOBA) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (ORGANIC SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRUS NOBILIS (ORGANIC GREEN MANDARIN) OIL*, XANTHAN GUM, MIXED TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), MYRTUS COMMUNIS (ORGANIC GREEN MYRTLE) OIL*, LAVANDULA MAILETTE (ORGANIC LAVENDER MAILETTE) OIL*, EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM (ORGANIC GOJI BERRY) EXTRACT, CAMELIA SINENSIS (ORGANIC GREEN TEA) EXTRACT, ILEX PARAGUARIENSIS (ORGANIC YERBA MATE) EXTRACT, OCIMUM BASILICUM LINALOL (ORGANIC BASIL LINALOL) OIL*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (ORGANIC CALENDULA) EXTRACT, ROSA GALLICA (FRENCH ROSE) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (ORGANIC LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, LAMINARIA DIGITATA (ORGANIC KELP) EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (ORGANIC PEPPERMINT) EXTRACT
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I really love this mask. I have sensitive skin, and it's hard for me to find something 'active' that makes a difference without causing redness or zits. This is without a doubt the best new product I purchased in 2009, and I will keep getting it.

As far as the price goes--yes, it's more pricey than drugstore products, but if it was a big name brand I don't think people would consider it spendy.

If you look on makeupalley, the reviews over there are also overwhelmingly positive.
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
oh man it's out of stock on EDS
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll restock. Supply & demand, it's a business after all.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |