Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont 24 Hour Cellular Conditioning Base Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm      Reply with quote

this white cream comes in a white porcelain jar, 50 ml, accented in gold. the 24 hr cream is used as a base under moisturizer. when it is applied, it glides on easily. only a few dabs are required, and this can be massaged on quickly and easily. when using foundation, i use the 24 base underneath. i find that the 24 hr cream helps my foundation to hug my face in a more comfortable and natural manner. it gives foundation a longer life... by the mid day or evening early evening, my foundation has not gathered, nor tucked. you can smile as big and wide as you like, it will keep the foundation in place like silk veil, and prevent it from gathering in your smile lines.Very Happy now that's something to smile about.

i also wear this light cream by itself. on warmer days, it is perfect alone, keeping my skin hydrated, protected, and soft. very natural and feels non existent.

on heavier days, this is a nice cream to layer. during work if i feel i need more moisture, i apply another layer on top. layering will not hinder its integrity... it stays smooth and silky Very Happy

the 24 hr cream is a soul mate to foundation... and with that alone i can easily score it 5 out of 5.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-24-hour-cellular-p_646.htm
Useage
Apply once or twice daily, in a fine layer on clean skin, after Renewing Pack.

Ingredients
Contains natural DNA and RNA. Promotes cellular renewal. Active ingredients: DNA, RNA, Perhydrosqualene, Propylene Glycol.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
Useage

Ingredients
Contains natural DNA and RNA. Promotes cellular renewal. Active ingredients: DNA, RNA, Perhydrosqualene, Propylene Glycol.

I got it as a sample and found it pretty boring Sad I think since it's just a base cream then u need to add some actives to make it interesting.

I apply my foundation on a completely clean and dry face since it glides better that way. My face can't stand being covered by several layers of cream, sunblock and a foundation on top.

llina, have u had a chance to try Valmont Time Perfection. Once I'm out of my ReVive Sensitif SPF 15 I'm thinking of getting Time Perfection SPF 20.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
llina wrote:
Useage

Ingredients

I got it as a sample and found it pretty boring Sad I think since it's just a base cream then u need to add some actives to make it interesting.

I apply my foundation on a completely clean and dry face since it glides better that way. My face can't stand being covered by several layers of cream, sunblock and a foundation on top.

llina, have u had a chance to try Valmont Time Perfection. Once I'm out of my ReVive Sensitif SPF 15 I'm thinking of getting Time Perfection SPF 20.

i think i need to layer stuff cuz my skin is so dry. sometimes i'll layer a whole bunch of creams on top of eachother. i'm lucky the creams are all clear... if they were coloured i would look like a clown! Laughing

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:

your fair right? is spf 20 enough for you?

no, i'm not using it. i saw that the valmont time perfection is tinted... and i didn't want to start fiddling with colour matching and mixing with other creams.

when you have time try going to flueri... there are more products from the valmont.

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine

did you read about the clarisonic opal?
OMG i want to get it! i wanna use it with my valmont awf III yeux! i'm soooo excited!

arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:32 am      Reply with quote
I love the idea of the DNA and RNA in this. I already use the Bio regenetic serum and Regenera I. Can I substitute one of my usual products with this one?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 am      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
I love the idea of the DNA and RNA in this. I already use the Bio regenetic serum and Regenera I. Can I substitute one of my usual products with this one?

i think you should stick with what you're using now, arielstar. the 24 hr is a base cream. i think you're more interested in anti aging and the dna&rna content... so i think that would be more potent in the serums and creams that you're using.
Very Happy
have fun!

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:35 am      Reply with quote
in addition to the review.
(sorry, i did not clarify this point properly. i'm still on meds and still have this dreadful cold)

the valmont 24 hr base cream can be used under foundation... and it can also be used under another moisturizer. i believe the idea is that the 24 hr cream would replace a serum. apply the 24 hour cream on a clean face, let it dry quickly. then proceed with another moisturizer, for eg regenera, awf I, awf II, etc.

RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
Quote:

your fair right? is spf 20 enough for you?

no, i'm not using it. i saw that the valmont time perfection is tinted... and i didn't want to start fiddling with colour matching and mixing with other creams.

when you have time try going to flueri... there are more products from the valmont.

spf 20 is more than enough for winter!
I would love to try Time Perfection, but EDS does not have any samples of it and I'm scared of that tint cuz I love my face white!

Are the prices in flueri same as here though Wink
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am      Reply with quote
really? i thought it was more expensive. i think flueri is more expensive. BUT you can look around and try things... and maybe get samples... get a better idea, then if you want to buy it online, you'll know what to get.

when i was there i didn't look at the spf.
perhaps give them a call and see if it comes in different shades. not sure about this.

i just thought since you're very fair you would need a higher spf.

my mom, i got her the shiseido spf 50. but i think in the summer i'll have to get her a good sunBLOCK.
ta ta beautiful!

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am      Reply with quote
*sorry, i'm at work... i have to be stealthy*

well, i have to go to flueri to pick up more stuff. some of the valmonts can't be shipped during ontario's harsh winter, thus the products freeze & burst.

so if i get there before you do, i'll ask about the time perfection and if they have different tints... and maybe if they have a higher spf. i would think valmont has a higher spf. spf 20 seems kinda low for a whole line. hmm

when i get the info... i'll pm you.
i probably go next week or so.
see ya!

RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
really? i thought it was more expensive. i think flueri is more expensive. BUT you can look around and try things... and maybe get samples... get a better idea, then if you want to buy it online, you'll know what to get.

perhaps give them a call and see if it comes in different shades. not sure about this.

my mom, i got her the shiseido spf 50. but i think in the summer i'll have to get her a good sunBLOCK.
ta ta beautiful!

llina, actually I was asking you if the prices at Flueri are as high as here? I guess they are much higher. But to tell u the truth, EDS prices for Valmont are already unreasonably high if you compare them with european or US prices. That's why I'm going to try Ebay at least once to check if what they sell is authentic.

I will go there just to try Time Perfection, that's a good idea! If you get there earlier let me know!

I dont think Valmont has any sunblocks, once they appear I'll be the first one to buy!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Russiansunshine, I buy my valmont from eBAY. I choose to purchase samples because who would make fake samples, right? This seller sells the samples in boxes of 12 and they are enough to last me up to 2 months. I pay US$42 for 60ml in the cream and the same price for 36ml in the serum (Cream samples are 5ml each, serum samples are 3 ml each)

The downside is the variety. The range is limited.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
llina wrote:

ta ta beautiful!

llina, actually I was asking you if the prices at Flueri are as high as here? I guess they are much higher. But to tell u the truth, EDS prices for Valmont are already unreasonably high if you compare them with european or US prices. That's why I'm going to try Ebay at least once to check if what they sell is authentic.

I will go there just to try Time Perfection, that's a good idea! If you get there earlier let me know!

I dont think Valmont has any sunblocks, once they appear I'll be the first one to buy!

hey sunshine,
i called fleuri and they said valmont has an sptf50 that will coming soon. they are having problems getting a bin #. what is a bin#? i have no idea.
when i get home i'll dig up my fleuri receipts and tell you which is cheaper.

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
llina wrote:

ta ta beautiful!

hey sunshine,
i called fleuri and they said valmont has an sptf50 that will coming soon. they are having problems getting a bin #. what is a bin#? i have no idea.
when i get home i'll dig up my fleuri receipts and tell you which is cheaper.

k, i'm looking at the receipts. the prices at fleuri are the same as here. fleuri has NO tax but it works out that it is cheaper at EDS.

from looking at my fleuri receipts for the l'elixir line, face mask, eye mask, cleanser, etc... it looks like the exact same price. gosh i never noticed the no tax thing. i really must look at receipts closer.

anyways, it is cheaper at EDS because you can use your forum discount and it is free shipping over $200... which is one product! Laughing

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Hi Russiansunshine, I buy my valmont from eBAY. I choose to purchase samples because who would make fake samples, right? This seller sells the samples in boxes of 12 and they are enough to last me up to 2 months. I pay US$42 for 60ml in the cream and the same price for 36ml in the serum (Cream samples are 5ml each, serum samples are 3 ml each)

The downside is the variety. The range is limited.

thanks arielstar.
this is good to know, for those of us that need a sample before committing.
thanks!

xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am now using it, but it is just soso.
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 am      Reply with quote
It is just so so ,not hydrated enough for me even in summer
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |