Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Lift eyebrows without botox or surgery?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
insomniaisagingmeearly
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Are there any ways to lift your eyebrows without botox or cosmetic surgery? Are there any products which really tighten sagging skin?
Let me know if anything has accomplished this for you.

I'm only 27 and my eyebrows have dropped considerably. Thanks in advance!! Smile
Vor
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Facial exercise perhaps?
http://www.shapeyourface.com/exercise_five.htm
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
You can have filler injected to simulate a natural brow bone.
ishay
5% products discount

Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I guess it's safer to do facial exercises rather than using any creams. Smile
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
I see you have sent 41 posts since joined on Feb 08, 2010, the same day as the original post here... Shock Sorry to hear that at only 27 your eyebrows have drooped. There are a lot of answers here. But it may help to know if you have any illness that may cause this early droopiness.
And if not try Safetox or Vaculift, facial exercises as already said, creams with collagen and elastin boosting, or more extreme Botox or cosmetic surgery.
It would be better to say which part of your facial skin is sagging, if only eyelids or all, I would seriously check out with a doctor if it were all.
Massage is certainly good, check out the Tanaka thread.
HIH.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
The options mentioned are the only ones I can think of at this moment, unless starting with light therapy like Anti-Aging Light Stim, but you seem far to young.
But also it still feels to me far to young to see problems in these areas...
lipper
5% products discount

Wed May 12, 2010 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
The Carole Maggio eyebrow lifting exercise will lift your brows in a week. At least that's what it did for me.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm wondering if the OP has some nerve damage or a type of Bell's Palsy. Odd to have sudden drooping so young.
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 am      Reply with quote
I have drooping eyelids at just a few years older. The drooping was more consistent with a person that was 5+ yrs older than me as advised by a opthalmology(sp??)surgeon. She just said that it is known to happen and that a bleph would solve it. I wonder if diet/ some other lifestyle thing caused it though. Then again one of my parents has quite sensitive eyelids too.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 14, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like you have ptosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptosis_%28eyelid%29

I had that condition and this was my doctor. I got free blepheroplasty because the insurance paid for it, too! I plan to see him again because I have ongoing eyelid problems related to a previous illness but I don't have insurance.
http://www.drfett.com/
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
TTD, you need to see an oculoplastic, don't let just any plastic surgeon touch your lower eyelids. Oculoplastics are trained to address that precise problem. I developed "ectropion", which is another form of droopy eyelid; it was not severe but it was related to a previous blepharoplasty for lower eyelid with a plastic surgeon. I developed scar tissue that was pulling my lower lids down. I was told not to let it pass to long because you can develop other serious problems in your eyes.
They will also tell you to do exercises pulling *softly* with lotion your lids with your middle finger upward and to tape your lids witch special tape at night, depending on the severity of your case.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 am      Reply with quote
I agree that a regular plastic or cosmetic surgeon wouldn't be suitable. Dr. Fett is an ophthalmic plastic surgeon who only does eyelids, inside and out.

To fix my ptosis, he had to go inside the upper eyelid and make a tiny adjustment using a special instrument. I don't remember the details because it was about ten years ago. He also sealed up my tear ducts because I had dry eyes. It was all outpatient and I was home in a couple of hours.

The blepheroplasty to remove excess skin and fat was a bonus!
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 11:57 am      Reply with quote
The Tua Viso has made a difference for me. I've used it consistently an hour a day 5 days a week for three months and have been accused of having plastic surgery and/or Botox.
hawthorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Santa Maria Runge has a great exercise for lifting brows, YEOWCH it hurts but the pain is worth it. And I love the bone massage point for the brows too, another eye waterer but nice result. Don't know where that Bone Massage thread has gone though, been away a while. Hawthorn.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |