Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Missha: The Style Creamy Eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Missha: The Style Creamy Eyes

these are creamy eye shadows from missha, a very popular brand in asian... it comes in all new and funky colours. more importantly i think it is so popular with the young girls because they're using it to highligh the eyes, in a way that is really "hot" now. what's hot now? i don't know Confused i had to look it up on you tube. my teenage days are long gone. i thought hot was olivia newton john in her black outfit in grease! pple tell me i'm soooo wrong! i say, what the heck do they know! she looks hot! Laughing

with a few you tube video tutorials of how to get the "hot" look with highlighting the eyes... i was psyched, and strutting around in my room. too bad it was time for bed!

these cute cream eye shadows come in clear plastic, cut and edged to look like diamonds. a twist of the top opens the diamond at waist to reveal the pool of cream.
d20102-light iridescent pink

a06101-light iridescnt silver blue

these are creams and can be applid with a tip of the finger (for quick applications) or an eyeliner brush (for more precise and fine line applications). i see why it is soo popular. the shade is very light, and acts like a highlighter... fine shimmer with iridescence... but these hues are compatible with almost all skin tones. sorry i can't explain it well.

anyways, the colours are such that its good to highlight anywhere... eyelid, below the eyebrow, corner of eyes, lower lid. they made it so that it is multifuncional... a very soft and subtle look. i think its best to dab with a finger and apply this. you really can't go wrong. i even tried to sweep this lightly along my cheek bone, just at the top your apple cheeks. it gives a nice effect... something is different but you can't detect it.

so i learned what the "hot" look is now! i feel HOT!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
They sound cute! Where did you get them?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 am      Reply with quote
my bestest friend is on a work contract in korea. she either brings them over when visiting or mails them. they may be sold in asian comsmetic stores in canada or the u.s.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 am      Reply with quote
This is a korea brand.I used it ,just so so
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Amy Lu wrote:
This is a korea brand.I used it ,just so so

i'm using their eye makeup, but haven't tried anything else.

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
my bestest friend is on a work contract in korea. she either brings them over when visiting or mails them. they may be sold in asian comsmetic stores in canada or the u.s.

Lucky! I'll have to check out some of the Korean stores around here then.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
llina wrote:

Lucky! I'll have to check out some of the Korean stores around here then.

3rd.oculus,
when you havw time, write some reviews of what products/gadgets you're using and how you'e doing with them. Wink

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Ilina - I will! I'm actually not too big into cosmetics, but I love good basic skincare stuff & gadgets Very Happy
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
Ilina - I will! I'm actually not too big into cosmetics, but I love good basic skincare stuff & gadgets Very Happy

cool! those are my fav. share some gadget reviews! love'em! i can't wait. Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |