Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lash Plus from Greenfields (serum for eyelashes)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I bought this in Sephora as it said on the box that would make my eyelashes grow 2mm in a month. I paid 29 euros or so. Itīs a big mascara brush and the liquid is yellowish.
Ive been using it every morning and night before going to bed. It dries quicker than the serum for lashes from Talika but until now I didnīt see any results (itīs been a month exactly).
I wonder if anyone else tried this? Is there any good product in the market that gives you real visible results in the growth of your eyelashes?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:19 am      Reply with quote
hi lisocas,
welcome to EDS! wave

i think you have to wait for 3 months to see any results. i think 3 months is the consensus from all the threads here. there are numerous threads on eyelash growth and the numerous products that members have been/are using. the eyelash growth threads are huge... you're eyes will bulge!

i've been using revitalash for 2 months. haven't seen anything any change in the eyelashes yet, but definitely have seen new growth in my eyebrows. the bald spots that i had in my eyebrows (for as long as i can remember) have grown new eyebrow hairs.

from the threads you'll notice that eyelash serums will affect pple differently. some have growth with it a certain product, and some not. some even claim they had growth with vaseline but later on when you read newer threads, they dropped the vaseline cuz it didn't really work. its really confusing... a whole bunch of member posting results, no results, little results, later claiming something else, then changing to another brand. its all mind boggling!

even the reviews on sephora with certain brands... some reviews claim they started to results the very next morning! i really don't think this is true... i sometimes wonder about the reviewers.

a couple of months ago, i decided on revitalash because it has a derivative of the original prostaglandin, which was known to work. i've ben using this for 2 months. i also bought careprost/lumigan which i believe is the prostaglandin. i also have the jan marini which also has a derivative of the prostagladin. the two latter are in back-up storage.

from my understanding, i don't know if it has changed...but members had luck by switching around products and rotating them. i don't know if this makes sense to you... but its alot of reading.

for me, i bought a whole bunch of eyelash products and will have to see them through. you may want to read the recent threads/updates and see what the final word is.
good luck!

these are what i got from EDS!
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/jan-marini-marini-lash-ey-p_9411.htm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/revitalash-p_6445.htm

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 am      Reply with quote
I have used revitalash,and rapid lash,both have made my eyes red,irritated. My lashes did grow but the side effects were more than I could handle.I now use Never Over The Hill eye serum and and have had great results and no more bloodshot eyes or irritation.My lashes have grown and gotten much thicker.I am very pleased with the results.HTH.
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 am      Reply with quote
I have not heard of this lash serum. There're so many out there. Thanks for sharing your result. This is one I can cross off my list. Smile
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
I used the original formulation of Lilash. It definitely worked, but it took about 4 weeks for the first new long lashes to grow, and about 8 weeks for them all to grow out.

So maybe give it a bit more time?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinÂŪ |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |