Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
THRIVEN
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Was doing a search regarding using sulphate free shampoos and came upon this site http://killerstrands.blogspot.com . Has anyone tried the Thriven conditioner?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
the site is down.
what is suppose to do? do tell. Smile

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
hey girl,
i got your pm. will check out the site tomorrow. it still looks like its down.
thanks for the link!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hey girl,
i got your pm. will check out the site tomorrow. it still looks like its down.
thanks for the link!

The same happened when I tried! Sad I will check tomorrow too! SmileSmile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
angel,
i've read some threads on sulfate free shampoos. and how its better/natural for your hair.

is there anything i can buy here at EDS? i know i'm silly but i really don't like online shopping. i try to only shop here.

other online places, really really stress me out... and give me a hard time.

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't checked on the ones at EDS yet sweetie! I can have a look and see what I find! Some do say according to studies that sulfates release formaldihyde and that's not a good thing at all! I noticed that Loreal has a new line at the drug store that's sulfate free! Smile

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I haven't checked on the ones at EDS yet sweetie! I can have a look and see what I find! Some do say according to studies that sulfates release formaldihyde and that's not a good thing at all! I noticed that Loreal has a new line at the drug store that's sulfate free! Smile

DM

yes yes yes!
when you get a chance can you take a look at EDS? and let me know about drug store products too for shampoo? i'm getting all excited... but i have to get to bed now or i'll be a dead woman tomorrow.
please, and thank you angel.
if you have time!
*kisses*

havana8

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I think the link wasn't working as there was a period in the address. It should work now.

The ingredient listing for Thriven is on her blog but it's not always easy to find so I'll post what's on my container:

Ingredients: Distilled Water, Camellia Oil, Glycerin, Ceramide, Citric acid, Avocado Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Trideceth-12, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 20, Lemon E/O, PEG-4 Castor Oil, Sugar Cane Extract, Magnesium Citrate, Polyquaternium 10, PEG-3 Distearate, St. John's Extract, Dimethihydroxy Dihydroflavone, Tocopherol Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
havana8

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:43 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

DM

yes yes yes!
when you get a chance can you take a look at EDS? and let me know about drug store products too for shampoo? i'm getting all excited... but i have to get to bed now or i'll be a dead woman tomorrow.
if you have time!
*kisses*

Ilina, so as not to derail this topic, here is a thread with sulfate free shampoo recommendations that include drugstore brands etc.
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:12 am      Reply with quote
http://killerstrands.blogspot.com/2008/01/sulfate-free-shampoo-list.html

Here's her take on SLS free shampoos. On the side bar is where you can click more on thriven and her other products.

Havana, how do you like Thriven? Is it worth it?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
llina wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

DM

yes yes yes!
if you have time!
*kisses*

Ilina, so as not to derail this topic, here is a thread with sulfate free shampoo recommendations that include drugstore brands etc.

sorry. thanks havana. i was looking for that (late last night )

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:14 am      Reply with quote
hey javian,
if you try this let us know... and write a review.
i'm going to play it safe and look for sulfate free from EDS.
good luck!

moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Llina, I'm hoping someone else can give a review on it too. I am thinking of getting a shower filter too before I try Thriven and at the same time go with an sulfate free. John Masters shampoo are sulfate free. I still have lots of Joico Kpak shampoo and conditioner so I don't really want to buy any new ones yet.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 am      Reply with quote
moosejavian wrote:
Llina, I'm hoping someone else can give a review on it too. I am thinking of getting a shower filter too before I try Thriven and at the same time go with an sulfate free. John Masters shampoo are sulfate free. I still have lots of Joico Kpak shampoo and conditioner so I don't really want to buy any new ones yet.

hey javian,
yeah, i was reading some of the sulfate free threads here... and i saw that someone did not like the john masters. i was also looking on EDS site too... and saw a couple more... was looking at the baby shampoo too. i dunno... too much info. i'm getting confused. i'll wait it out a bit and start my research again.

hopefully someone comes along that has used thriven... and will let us all know.

let me know how the shower head filter goes. i read about it here on eds earlier.
good luck!

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |