Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Anyone used Cure Natural Aqua Gel?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sweetsweettart
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
i think this is from japan so its pretty expensive to get it sent to the US. Are there any equivalent products available online that is cheaper? thanks
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
i'm not certain ...
i have a whole line from the THE FACE SHOP, the line called aqua cube. its a natural line but made in korea. if we're talking about the same company, you can find some products from this line or something equivalent in asian cosmetic stores. HTH

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
no, i have not
sookhi
5% products discount

Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Ok. I'm going to sound like an informercial, but it's one of the most amazing products I've ever used. It exfoliates so well, and with no irritation. The dead skin litereally rolls into beads in your hands. This allows my other products to actually penetrate my skin. amazing results! Love it! There are US sellers on ecrater and ebay that sell it for $36 and deliver in 2 days. I got mine from a store called Auntie's House. and you get samples too. They delivered to me in New York very quickly during the holiday season. Good luck!
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried it but didn't care for it. I think chemical BHA/AHA exfoliants are much more effective. To me, this product was mainly just using it for the effect (i.e. to see the beads of skin come out), but I didn't feel like it brightened up my complexion as much as BHA does for me.

Also, this is a very old post, I noticed Razz
StephneeBrn

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I haven't much experience for that gel but let me tell you one thing my brother used it only 2 days and then I don't know he's going fed up or don't like the product.
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Even i heard so much abt this product. Many youtubers love it..i think they sell 1 every 20 seconds in japan.i know its pretty expensive and the best option would be ebay..where they sell it for $38. An alternative to this would be 'the face shop' peeling day white jewel. Its way cheaper (dun remember the price thou) and works similarly. I got my from the faceshop store in new york. But again u can get this on ebay..HTH.
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
sookhi wrote:
Ok. I'm going to sound like an informercial, but it's one of the most amazing products I've ever used. It exfoliates so well, and with no irritation. The dead skin litereally rolls into beads in your hands. This allows my other products to actually penetrate my skin. amazing results! Love it! There are US sellers on ecrater and ebay that sell it for $36 and deliver in 2 days. I got mine from a store called Auntie's House. and you get samples too. They delivered to me in New York very quickly during the holiday season. Good luck!

Omg..i just googled auntie's house and it took me to some ------------ site..erm can u msg the correct site.
hippie_sotong
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 am      Reply with quote
yeah, i read that it's real popular in japan. it sells pretty well here in singapore drugstores too. i'm on my second bottle of this, it cost around US$25 i suppose, it's not really cheap for a drugstore product but it works GREAT.

it's totally water based and rinses off in about 3 seconds for me, and i love that it leaves zero residue. it does what it claims - remove dead skin cells and keratin plugs without any added unnecessary fillers nor is there much conditioning ingredients to interfere with its main purpose. and it's gentle. of course, do not use it on broken/bleeding skin.

if you have dull skin, it's worth a try. personally i feel that skincare ingredients get absorbed better after using that.
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
sookhi wrote:

Just wanted to thank u for the website Smile i ordered mine yesterday..can't wait to get it.thanks!!
sookhi
5% products discount

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Aryanna....I just 'Cured' my elbows and chest last night too. I'm dying to know what you think of it. I'm so in love with this product, I may have overhyped it to you!

sorry for the bad link earlier....the place to buy it is on Ecrater a seller named Aunties House has it for sale for $36 and free delivers in the US.
laleebee
5% products discount

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am      Reply with quote
anyone else try this Cure? I keep reading online that it's sooo hard to find Cure in the US. but its on Amazon for only $39 and free delivery. So I don't know if I'm missing something. I really want to try it after seeing all the youtube reviews

anyone try it or order it from Amazon?
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Sookhi..i received my 'cure' 2 weeks ago and I wanted to use it few times before I give my review. It's Amazing!! The dead skin just rolls out of my skin. I'm using it twice a week now and I feel that my skincare products seep in so much easily. Anyway, thanks again for the website Smile will keep updating.
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Lalebee..wow for $39 and free delivery..thats a really good price. The last time i checked on amazon they were selling it for $50 something. If you really want to try it why don't you get the samples from ebay first. If you like it then you can go for the full size. HTH Smile
laleebee
5% products discount

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Instead of buying the samples on ebay. I bought a bottle on Amazon. I don't know if it's some kind of sale or something, but it costs only $32 with Free delivery. When I pm'd the store they said it was just a promotional rate. So I guess for anyone who wants to try, now is the time!

About the product....
The best way to describe Cure is by saying it does exactly what an exfoliator is suppossed to do. I used it twice already, and I can already feel the difference. My skin is literally GLOWING. Cure leaves your skin with this amazing squeaky clean feeling. First time I used it, I rubbed a bit too long, (I didn't read the instructions before trying). You are only suppossed to rub for 30secs to 1 minute. but it still didn't irritate my skin. My dead skin came rolling off into white particles that I could see. amazing to see a product actually working, instead of just having to blindly believe in good faith that it is.

I can see why Cure sells a bottle every 12 seconds in Japan. It is a very very nice product

My amazon order came with 4 samples, so I tried the samples first, in case i didn't like and wanted to return it. so I guess for anyone curious it's kind of a risk free transaction!

Absolutely love it any will buy 1 more in case the price changes again.
sweetsweettart
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am      Reply with quote
I use this product from Sally Beauty Supply. I think it is a very similar product. I like it. It does take off the flakies and brighten. I think it takes off the top layer of skin. If you are tan and rub a spot, it will reveal paler skin.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/exfoliating-gel/SBS-619004,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Gave it a try, my skin did feel smoother but not much different from similar products effects

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |