Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont Priority Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Priority Cream

this cream is to help microcirculation, to calm and relieve reactive skin. some of the ingredients are hp dna, rna, licorice extract, witch hazel extract, evening primrose, borage oil, borage oil, and sweet almond oil.

i use alot of valmont, so this priority cream i use during the weekends when i'm at home and relaxing. i use it as a treatment, to nurture my skin back to resilience. after a long hard work week, my face needs some tender loving care.

the priority cream comes in a thick translucent glass jar, topped with a shiny gold lid. inside is a thick emollient cream, pigmented in off-white. compared to the other valmont creams, the priority cream is a tad thicker. it is cool as it glides on. a very smooth and silky product. i massage a bit on to my entire face making sure it has penetrated. it does this easily. then i apply a thicker top coat... adding more priority cream to the first thin layer. when applied it leaves a hint of white pigment to the face, making it appear paler temporarily. once dry, the pigment disappears as the smooth cream disappears into the skin. my face is left soothed, protected, and matte.. a wonderful treatment to leave on my face with out any tell-tale signs.

the priority cream is essentially a everyday cream, but because of my skincare routine, and priority's powerful effects, i can get away with using it once a week. for those with sensitive skin that needs pampering, this is a cream that acts like a treatment.

a wonderful product!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Priority Cream
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-priority-cream-p_650.htm

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Good description of this cream Ilina!
I had a sample of this and like you say it was
so soothing and pampering..a real pleasure to use. Excellent for sensitive skin and a little goes a long way.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I also found it to be extremely moisturizing and excellent for the ultra dry/sensitive skin that I have. At first I was a tad put off by the white pigment to this cream, but it does disappear. It is an excellent cream as the other posters have said.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 am      Reply with quote
hi brierrose and leelee,
i believe the priority and the soothing dermo creams are for problematic/sensitive skin. they have done wonders for my sensitive and reactive skin. they've done what other creams could not. i'm not going with the hype...but the valmonts do make a big difference. i found that the combo creams stopped my chaotic skin in its tracks and by the second week, was almost fully recovered.

i'm happy to hear from other valmont lovers.
peace! Very Happy

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Hello llina, yes, my skin can also be quite over reactive at times and every now and then I need a treatment cream to soothe and calm down my skin. Priority Cream is wonderful for de-stressing the skin.

I'm also using Regenera II (every now and then) for intense hydration. I would never want to be without that cream because it does a superb job of hydrating the driest of skins and mine can get pretty parched during the winter.

I just received a sample of Cyto-Complex EJ-D Factor III with my last EDS order and I am also liking this cream very much. It's also very, very hydrating.

I must say I'm very pleased with these Valmont products.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee,
that's fabulous! i'm using the awf III for eyes and face. i'm not certain which one you have but even the awf III face, i can actually use on my eyes. absolutely no irritation. after one week, i noticed diminished fine lines on the eyelids. for myself, i massage into my eye area for better penetration.

let me know how your awfIII is working for you. Very Happy

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hello llina.....I have the awf III for the face but it's nice to know that the awf III for the eyes does eliminate some fine lines. I'm using the awf III for the face for some very fine lines on my forehead and it is indeed helping even after only a couple of days.

I have my eye on the Valmont Radiance Cream and the Valmont Infinite Radiance Illuminating Serum and I'm just wondering if you have either one of these two products and can offer some info on them. I wasn't able to get a sample of either one so any information you could give me would be helpful. Thank you!!!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Hello llina.....I have the awf III for the face but it's nice to know that the awf III for the eyes does eliminate some fine lines. I'm using the awf III for the face for some very fine lines on my forehead and it is indeed helping even after only a couple of days.

I have my eye on the Valmont Radiance Cream and the Valmont Infinite Radiance Illuminating Serum and I'm just wondering if you have either one of these two products and can offer some info on them. I wasn't able to get a sample of either one so any information you could give me would be helpful. Thank you!!!

hi leelee,
no problem.
you're seeing results of awf III after a couple of days? that's awesome! i know it really works.

first, you can use the awf III face cream on the eyes also. i did it, and it works and there was no irritation. i just do it when i'm was being lazy. Very Happy for me, i found visible difference on the eyelids only after 1 week.

second, yes i've have used and still have the radiance cream and serum. i've stopped using it. the radiance cream looks like a cream but i believe it is a gel base. for me, the cream pills. meaning when it is dry, and i then touch my face too much, the dry cream/gel gathers and pills on my face. perhaps this is because i touch my face too much during the day. i found the same to be true for the serum. because i had problems with the pilling, i didn't use it long enough to get results. i'm not sure if i'll use it up or give it to my mother. sorry i can't be more help on the radiance line.

i'm not certain of your age... but if you're looking to attack the wrinkles i would stick with awf III. the awf III face cream is the best for moisture protection and with wrinkles. though i do use both, the awf III face (a cream) and awf III eye cream (gel cream), i actually prefer the awf III face cream to do my face and eyes. again, i don't have good experiences with gel bases. i think that is just me.

i when i first started off with valmont and was ordering from EDS, i didn't know what to get...awf I, II, III. (i think i have almost all of them) however, i bought and used the awf III first. i thought i may have been too ambitious cuz its for deep lines and a more mature skin. on the other hand i didn't want to start fiddling around and wasting money... and just wanted to get the job done. well, it all worked out well. the awf III is not harsh that it will give you a skin reaction or anything, but effective to get rid of the lines. if you get it, remember a few tips...

-gently exfoliate your skin
-apply a thin layer and massage into the area of concern
-let it lightly dry for a minute
-then apply a second light coat
-only need a small amount
that is what i do. i know there are instructions with the valmont awf III regarding pinching of the skin and such. this i didn't try yet. i guess i should. Surprised

if you need more info on the radiance line, try looking up older reviews. though i don't remember seeing one, i could be wrong.

also, next time you order, with your order make a note to eds of which samples you would like to try. if they have it, they always send it. they're super generous!

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hello llina....well, thank you so much for all of the info re Valmont. I do appreciate it and you have been very helpful.

That's too bad about the radiance line. It looked interesting and promising. I did request samples of these products with my last order but EDS didn't have any. I also do not have great luck with gel/creams perhaps because my skin is very dry?? Anyways, I'll stay away from those products for now.

I'm very, very happy with the Regenera II. I'm 56 yrs. old and my main issue is with dryness. I noted you're from Toronto and I'm also a fellow Canadian from Montreal. So, we're both a victim of a cold environment that, for me anyways, adds to a dry/sensitive skin. I'll read up on the awf line and choose something from there when I wish to re-order. Right now Regenera II is fulfilling most of my facial needs but I am interested in the awf line and will probably choose something like awf III next time around. Thanks for your help.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
you're very welcome leelee.
you're in montreal? if you know of any wellbox distributors (with warranty) in canada, would you let me know, please.
i have my heart set on this machine. the distributor in canada is in montreal, and she does not respond to email. i even contacted the main site but nothing. i know this machine is sold on canadian websites but there is no warranty once the box/package is opened. Confused anyways, if you come across wellbox or something interesting please let me know. i'm a self confessed gadget junkie! Embarassed

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Sure,llina I'll keep my eyes open for you. I am not a "gadget" person so I'm not into those things, but if I hear or see anything helpful for you I will surely let you know.
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I seem to remember reading that Bushy used the Radiance products from Valmont and really liked them (she wrote a lot about Valmont and has a lot of experience with the line). You could search for her posts or ask her. Thanks for your posts. It is good to know about creams that soothe sensitive skin. Harriet
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Sure,llina I'll keep my eyes open for you. I am not a "gadget" person so I'm not into those things, but if I hear or see anything helpful for you I will surely let you know.

thanks leelee. you're the bestest!
this is the link to valmont reviews that harriet was talking about. you should be able to find out more of the radiance line... and bushy. Very Happy
keep in touch with your progress with valmont!
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/search.php?mode=results%26search_keywords=Valmont%26search_fields=titleonly%26search_terms=all%26show_results=topics

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
harriet wrote:
I seem to remember reading that Bushy used the Radiance products from Valmont and really liked them (she wrote a lot about Valmont and has a lot of experience with the line). You could search for her posts or ask her. Thanks for your posts. It is good to know about creams that soothe sensitive skin. Harriet

hey harriet!
sup!
no problem, just sharing info with the members. Very Happy

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, llina for all of the links. Your the best too!!!
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to be the one that will reverse a bit opinion Embarassed

I have used this cream based on my esthetician recommendation and it is a catastrophe on me.

I have redness and couperose. This cream is for sure very smooth but cause me a lot of eruptions. I have stop it and use it again and always the same result big eruptions on my chin and mouth area.

I think this cream is more appropriate for dry skin that need to be nourished. Combine skin, you should forget it. You will be more happy with the Dermo of Valmont.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
yajo,
its good that you're giving feedback. i'm sure some members with different skin types would need to know how it would work for them. i'm sorry about your breakouts. ouch!

i agree... i have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this priority cream is a skin saver. very soothing and calming for me. with this cream and all of the valmonts, my skin has not reacted nor broken out. i think it is only one of the few companyies that i can use on my face.

i hope you find something that works for you!

yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Ho yessssssss I found it Very Happy And my happiness is with Valmont also The Dermo (Soothing) cream is all the best for me. Combined with the serum in the same line.

Not really the right place to talk about an other cream Embarassed but I would like to confirm that Valmont is the best for sensitive skin.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I had samples before, it's a really good product, but may be too powerful for me to use right now. I put it in my wish list, and will buy it several years later Very Happy
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Lucky! I got this sample from EDS, I love EDS! Laughing
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
llina, how does the Priority cream compare to the Soothing cream Dermo?

Do you still use it?

Thanks!
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
yajo wrote:
Sorry to be the one that will reverse a bit opinion Embarassed

I have used this cream based on my esthetician recommendation and it is a catastrophe on me.

I have redness and couperose. This cream is for sure very smooth but cause me a lot of eruptions. I have stop it and use it again and always the same result big eruptions on my chin and mouth area.

I think this cream is more appropriate for dry skin that need to be nourished. Combine skin, you should forget it. You will be more happy with the Dermo of Valmont.

Thanks yajo, this is very helpful.

I'm thinking about getting some more valmont creams. Did you use energizing with a cream or 24 hour conditioning base cream? are they good for combination skin? Thx!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
llina, how does the Priority cream compare to the Soothing cream Dermo?

Do you still use it?

Thanks!

hey RS!

yes, i still use both. they are both for sensitive skin if i recall correctly. i use the dermo twice a week or when i have mild irritations. the priority cream i used when i have larger flare ups. the dermo becomes matte and very comfortable on the skin, and is invisible. meanwhile the priority cream is much more effective for skin irritations, but leaves a slight white cast.

i'm still using most of the valmont and cellcosmet line.

HTH
lina

xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I like Valmont priority cream, too. It is light for my combination skin, so a very good day cream for summer.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |