Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skinceuticals regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kye

Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in the process of putting together a new skincare regimen using Skinceuticals products, but am terribly confused about the most effective/appropriate program. I'd appreciate any advice/assistance on what to include and how to use it. I'm 36, caucasian female, with fairly good skin, wanting to focus on anti-ageing (correction and prevention) at this stage (crows feet, forehead/frown lines, neck etc). My skin is probably a little dehydrated and tends to redness/clogging on the chin.

Thank you!
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Kye

Welcome to the forum!

I personally have used a Vit C regime for almost 2 years and it has done wonders for my skin - better skin tone, even colour and smoother. I am 41, by the way....

A BASIC REGIME SHOULD COVER THE FOLLOWING:
In the morning, you should
1) Cleanse and Tone
2) Apply your Vit C serum, wait 2 minutes
3) Apply B5 gel
4) Moisturizer if necessary
5) Sunscreen

In the evening,
1) Cleanse and Tone
2) Apply B5 gel if you need more hydration
3) Moisturize

Since you are interested in the Skinceuticals range and you want to target the emerging wrinkles, you may want to use Skinceuticals' Vit C+E. I am assuming you do not have sensitive skin. If you do, you may want to start with Cellex C's serum for sensitive skin (a lower Vit C strength ie 7.5%). Some of us do not have problem going directly to 10% or 15% Vit C Strength. It all depends on your skin.

Once you are settled in your basic routine, you can add on other components like exfoliation, firming, etc.

HTH
Jenny
Mabsy

Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:42 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm with Jenny - a vitamin C serum and sunblock is a very good way to go. You might also want to consider an Argireline product (make sure it has 10% concentration) to help out with any frown lines etc
Pinup Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy, where do you find a 10% Argireline product?

Thanks!!!
kye

Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Jenny. Any Skinceuticals users have any advice on including eye products?
skybaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I too am a 36yr old caucasian with relatively good skin. I use the C&E and the eyebalm. I haven't seen actual results but I am taking the viewpoint of it being preventive. I am getting ready to buy my 3rd bottle of C&E and the eyebalm. I rarely go back and repurchase, I usually try something new.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |