Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
the lines under my eyes are sooo much better!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
i made several changes in the last week, dunno exactly which one worked, but the fine lines under my eyes are sooo much better, i feel so much free to laugh now.

here is the changes i made:

i tried MD+TNS for a week, and also stopped using retin-a around my eyes anymore, and also i put nia24 on the top of it. i think TNS is a great product!!

the lines are not totally gone, but much shorter.

i will keep post
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
i made several changes in the last week, dunno exactly which one worked, but the fine lines under my eyes are sooo much better, i feel so much free to laugh now.

here is the changes i made:

i tried MD+TNS for a week, and also stopped using retin-a around my eyes anymore, and also i put nia24 on the top of it. i think TNS is a great product!!

the lines are not totally gone, but much shorter.

i will keep post

Sounds great, Hellen! I'm currently using the MD and TNS combo too, but haven't noticed any significant changes yet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
hey hellen,
can you post the full name of MD and TNS for those that are not familiar with the products?

and if you don't mind more questions...
do you think these are permanent effects?
or
is it a topical effect...like numbing of the skin/wrinkle?
TIA!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:

Sounds great, Hellen! I'm currently using the MD and TNS combo too, but haven't noticed any significant changes yet.

I haven't noticed any significant changes either Kims, and I have been using this combo for 1 1/2-2 months now!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hey hellen,
can you post the full name of MD and TNS for those that are not familiar with the products?

MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
TNS Night Eye Repair
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going to stop using retin-a around/near my eyes as well. My undereyes have been looking so ruddy lately and I think the retin a is the culprit.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
llina wrote:
hey hellen,

MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
TNS Night Eye Repair

thanks rileygirl!
i was researching for my mom... and probably for me too, in the near future
i read this thread long time ago...i'm disappointed you didn't get results yet. i thought many members did.
i've also been reading easy eye solutions. did u try this?

hmm... i think i'm back to square one.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
[

thanks rileygirl!
i read this thread long time ago...i'm disappointed you didn't get results yet. i thought many members did.

Oh, llina, don't use me as your guide. I rarely get the results any of the other members do!! Yes, I tried the easy eye solutions. The Tuck is a good product and produces instant visible results (temporary), but I didn't care of the illuminating eye cream. To me it was drying, and way too frosty looking!! Have your mom try the TNS/MDForte combo. It sure can't hurt! Very Happy
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
llina wrote:
[

thanks rileygirl!

Oh, llina, don't use me as your guide. I rarely get the results any of the other members do!! Yes, I tried the easy eye solutions. The Tuck is a good product and produces instant visible results (temporary), but I didn't care of the illuminating eye cream. To me it was drying, and way too frosty looking!! Have your mom try the TNS/MDForte combo. It sure can't hurt! Very Happy

will do. i just want to get mom some more products that she can experiment with.

you are FUB-ulosoooo! you are! *hugs*

Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you who used retin-a around your eyes and think that it's causing a problem, could you please share what strength of retin-a you're using? TIA!
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Coconut wrote:
I'm going to stop using retin-a around/near my eyes as well. My undereyes have been looking so ruddy lately and I think the retin a is the culprit.

I used retin-a for a month or so, maybe two and my wrinkles under my eyes got so bad, I stopped it two weeks ago and they are so much better, look more hydrated.
I'm never using retin-a around my eyes again, never! Neutral
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
kims wrote:

I haven't noticed any significant changes either Kims, and I have been using this combo for 1 1/2-2 months now!

Rileygirl,
I just knew you were going to say that!!! Laughing What are we going to do with ourselves?!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:

Rileygirl,
I just knew you were going to say that!!! Laughing What are we going to do with ourselves?!

I don't know, kims! But if you figure something out, let me know!! Laughing
leileieve
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am      Reply with quote
I have tried many eye care products, but I found it really very hard to make the lines under eyes disappear!

Maybe I will try this two products to find out whether it helps on my eyes....
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:13 am      Reply with quote
I have been using MD forte rejuvenating eye cream for the past 2 months. It was a little difficult to get used to at first as it make my eyes go a little red, although that has settled and its fine now to use every night. I find it brilliant - I have definitely seen a major improvement, my lines have not disappeared but have definitely faded. The worst part of using it is I have to buy from USA as they don't seem to sell anywhere in UK so I had to pay extra for customs charges and also someone said they are discontinuing it?
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Natalyn wrote:
For those of you who used retin-a around your eyes and think that it's causing a problem, could you please share what strength of retin-a you're using? TIA!

maybe this will help too Smile
I am using Retin A cream 0,05% and I have no problem with it. But I always applying a moisturiser after half an hour or few minutes more.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Zelda wrote:
I have been using MD forte rejuvenating eye cream for the past 2 months. It was a little difficult to get used to at first as it make my eyes go a little red, although that has settled and its fine now to use every night. I find it brilliant - I have definitely seen a major improvement, my lines have not disappeared but have definitely faded. The worst part of using it is I have to buy from USA as they don't seem to sell anywhere in UK so I had to pay extra for customs charges and also someone said they are discontinuing it?

Hi Zelda,

how much custom charges did you have to pay ? I am in the UK and have just ordered some of this. Where did you order yours from ? Does this have something to do with how the package is marked ?

thanks

Jackie x
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I think I paid about £12 customs charges. I ordered via amazon.com.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:40 am      Reply with quote
kims and rileygirl, I thought I was the only one not getting results when everyone else does. Crying or Very sad I've been using this combo for about a month or so and no big improvement yet. I'm still giving it time, as a month doesn't seem long, and I was surprised others have seen such quick results. I swear, I have the worst skin. I'm only 35, and I've had botox and the laser under my eyes, and STILL the wrinkles came back Sad (and I look about 10 years older under my eyes).
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 am      Reply with quote
breezy42 wrote:
kims and rileygirl, I thought I was the only one not getting results when everyone else does. Crying or Very sad I've been using this combo for about a month or so and no big improvement yet. I'm still giving it time, as a month doesn't seem long, and I was surprised others have seen such quick results. I swear, I have the worst skin. I'm only 35, and I've had botox and the laser under my eyes, and STILL the wrinkles came back Sad (and I look about 10 years older under my eyes).

It gets frustrating when things work so quickly for others and not for ourselves! I have to agree with you though, maybe it just hasn't been enough time. (That said, I just ordered the new Aveeno eye cream that has come out and I am hoping I will see something with that!!)
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am      Reply with quote
breezy42 wrote:

Hi Breezy! I'm giving the combo more time too. I've decided that I just have much slower results than a lot of people plus the changes to my skin are usually very, very subtle. Thus, I never really have a "Wow" moment. My eye area is really the worst part for me as well; and I agree that it can be quite aging. Guess we'll just have to persevere!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Mine are pretty well gone but I'm using TNS 2X a day. It looks like I'm using concealer (the smoothness). Now I need something for the upper eye lids. I tried TNS there but it seems drying. My lids were a bit crepey looking so I chickened out. Mind you, it was drying at first on my undereye area also, so maybe if I persevered? At any rate, I need a firming product for my upper eyes. Anyone try a good one?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
At any rate, I need a firming product for my upper eyes. Anyone try a good one?

I'll let you know how the Aveeno Ageless Vitality is. That one you use all around the eye area and I ordered it.

http://www.aveeno.com/vitality
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
hi, my under eyes are still pretty good these days. the lines are not totally gone still, but it is good enough to not bother me that much any more.

actually I did some change on the whole face too, and my face is amazing these days.

would like to post a picture ,but dunno how to add picture....
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
hi, my under eyes are still pretty good these days. the lines are not totally gone still, but it is good enough to not bother me that much any more.

actually I did some change on the whole face too, and my face is amazing these days.

would like to post a picture ,but dunno how to add picture....

Hellenzqq, what changes have you done on your face routine?

To post a picture you need to use something like photobucket, and then just upload the pictures here to EDS.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |