Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Topical Juvederm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Did anyone see this on The Doctors yesterday?They had another doctor on that said they have come out with a topical juvederm and the before and after pictures were astounding after 3 months of use.They also said once they stopped using it for 3 months they maintained the results.This doctor has found a way to make the molecules smaller so the topical can penetrate the skin.It will not be available for 6 months.

I have looked and looked but have been unable to find anything on it.
DarkMoon,I am sure after reading this you will find something,you are the research queen!!!!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Wouldn't that be something! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
From the photos it was amazing so I can't wait,it has already been FDA approved and everyone at the show was given a tube to take home.The Dr.said the cost was going to be alot lower than the injections and you will get more product,so we'll see.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds great. I've been searching for more info but have not found anything yet.
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, it was topical Restylane. You can view the clip here:

http://thedoctorstv.com/main/procedure_list/1286

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
Actually, it was topical Restylane. You can view the clip here:

http://thedoctorstv.com/main/procedure_list/1286

I am do glad you found that, I couldn't access the site very well from my phone and hadn't had a chance to check the pc yet.
Lacy is the real research expert here! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I believe these are the products that Dr Ablon was referring to. They contain the delivery system developed by Dr. Modi that she refers to in the video clip:

http://www.dermalfx.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
I believe these are the products that Dr Ablon was referring to. They contain the delivery system developed by Dr. Modi that she refers to in the video clip:

http://www.dermalfx.com/

I was just going to post this link. These are the products that are available now, the non-cross linked HA.

The cross linked HA (which is what was studied) should be available with in the next 6 months. I bet it will only be available from a derm or PS.

We'll have to keep a look out for more info on this.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting the link to dermal fx.
The eye serum is something like $165.00 for 1/2 oz. Whoa! That's steep. Of course, if it really, really worked, it would so be worth it. Must less expensive than injectables. I wonder how it would compare to M Lab products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lacy,I was typing one thing and thinking another.I knew you or DM would find all the info.
Girlie Girl,that was the one I was interested in,the one coming in 6 months.I wonder if you have to use all of the other products in order for that one to work.Like Mars said they are very expensive but if after 90 days they stopped and still kept the results it is worth looking into,and yes I bet we will only be able to get from a Dr.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:51 am      Reply with quote
That was a great clip! I for one can't wait for that! I'll be first in line to try it on my whole face!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 am      Reply with quote
This is a VERY interesting topic indeed...I will be anxious for its arrival...hopefully it's not too expensive...

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
well, I got sucked in and ordered it. We'll see! Embarassed
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Please keep in mine the product you ordered is not the same one that is coming out in 6 months.I would still want to know how it works.
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 am      Reply with quote
yes, I know it's not the same as the one coming out in 6 months but I thought maybe it would be "decent" since it was a "Doctors" special. Needed to buy some new eye cream so I thought I'd take a chance and then wait for the new one. I'll let you know....
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Please let us know,we are all waiting with baited breathe,not to mention having to save up up for it.Did you buy the whole line or just a few of the products.Its out of my price range right now.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
DebM - please let us know what you think of the product. I am very tempted by the Eye Serum. Is that the product you purchased?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, the dermalfx has been available on theshoppingchannel in Canada for at least a year now. I did purchase it initially, but I keep switching my products, so it is sitting in my bathroom half used.

Not sure if theshoppingchannel still carries it though, have not seen it on TV for awhile. Very Happy
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I will have to start using my creams, lol!

I wonder if the same company will be doing the 2nd version of the cream in 6 months, or if it is a different manufacturer.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
That was a great clip! I for one can't wait for that! I'll be first in line to try it on my whole face!

You and me both! I liked to hear that after 90 days they stopped the cream for 1 month and there was continued improvement!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 am      Reply with quote
So isn't this just basically Hyaluronic Acid in the form of nanoparticles? I thought that there was a lot of controversy over nanoparticles because they can end up in parts of the body where they're not supposed to be.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
So isn't this just basically Hyaluronic Acid in the form of nanoparticles? I thought that there was a lot of controversy over nanoparticles because they can end up in parts of the body where they're not supposed to be.

I believe so. I think Antonia wrote about that on her blog. I am hoping that the version coming out in 6 months will have been thoroughly tested for such things?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

I believe so. I think Antonia wrote about that on her blog. I am hoping that the version coming out in 6 months will have been thoroughly tested for such things?

I wouldn't count on it. I do think everyone will have to do their own research and decide for themselves on this one.
Dee28
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
The hype around this product is very exciting stuff. Can't wait to hear more about it and how it works. Lets just hope it's not too pricey and does exactly what is says on the jar!
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have a hard time seeeing video clips on my computer and didn't see the Doctor's Show. So this cream at Dermal FX wasn't what they were talking about on the show and gave to the audience? Not sure if I want it now!!! (not the one that they were saying that they quit taking and still kept the results?)
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |