Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Which Isomers products do you like?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Hello! I am curious to hear from the Isomers fans on the forum re: products they like from the line and would repurchase.

I recently finished the 3-month regimen of Pur serums (eyes and skin) along with the gemmotherapy cream and am very pleased with them. As that regimen is suggested as a 1x/year routine, I would like to try incorporating other product(s) from the line into my daily routine.

However, the line contains a lot of different creams and some make-up items and I am curious as to what products others have utilized and enjoyed. Please do let me know your thoughts!
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
about 6 monthes ago, after reading so much great post about isomers here, i spent almost 600$ on this brand, and bought more than 10 products.....however, I personaly did not really find any of them give me result...

they are all absorb quickly, easy to use. Maybe my skin is not too bad to begin with, I dunno, just did not really find them do anything.

i guess the only thing that I might buy again is the Matrixyl 3000,since I heard a lot about it is important for the skin.
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Things I've tried and would buy again:

-Stem Genesis Eyelash Serum
-Stem Genesis Serum - I use it as an undereye serum; it seems to be helping to thicken the skin and make my dark circles (the vein kind) less visible
-Renovage serum
-Antarcticine cream - great for northern winters, yet not heavy or greasy feeling
fadedgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I really like:

Fast Eye Lift serum
One 3000 for Face serum
Skin Stacker
Australian Harvest Daily Cleanser
Accelerated Recovery Cream
Matrixyl 3000 Body serum
H Pur 100 Advanced

Not so in love with these, but I haven't used them very much either as a result:

One 3000 for Face cream
Red Relief Fast Acting (saw no red reduction)
Synchronizer

What I really dislike is not being able to figure out which of their products to use. Isomers is very remiss in this regard. Also, their website doesn't even have a search function so you have to guess which category the item you are looking for is in. I really resent having my time wasted, and both of those failures on Isomers' part are totally unacceptable and easily remedied ~ yet they never do it. They also seem to be phasing out the larger sizes of items, and having to shop either on their horrible site (more expensive always) or shopnbc (ridiculous shipping costs) is annoying, too.

I also have their Copper P serum, which I liked but stopped using immediately once I read the stories of women who experienced serious collagen damage (seemingly) using Copper (never read any regarding Isomers' copper, it was other brands!)...I haven't had the time to research that enough so for now it sits unused.
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
fadedgirl - I agree with you about the lack of search function and the product choice. They seem to bring out new products so often, it's hard to know what to use. I try to compare the ingredients lists for overlap.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
fadedgirl - I agree with you about the lack of search function and the product choice. They seem to bring out new products so often, it's hard to know what to use. I try to compare the ingredients lists for overlap.

I have to agree and I purchased many products about 2 years ago I found them to be good but I don't have any major skin issues. The only way I managed to figure out what to use when and in what order was to call their 800 number and take notes as I asked questions. I think I would be more inclined to stay with the line if it was much clearer what goes well with what and addressed more specific skin types and needs.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I'm always a sucker for Isomers products when I see them on Shop NBC. I have used Stem Genesis (3 bottles), didn't notice anything great. Still use fast lift eye serum, seems to do something nice under an eye cream. Used Time Freeze and it really worked but I don't see it on the product list any more. Daily control serum I have had as a sample size with one of the kits is a great cold sore and zit zapper. My whole family always wants to use it. My problem with Isomers is the constant change and so many products it's hard to know what to buy! LD
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
LD - Time Freeze is still available from Isomers, but maybe not on ShopNBC? http://www.isomers.ca/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php?product=10000:1228721654
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
One more thing - if you only want to purchase thru ShopNBC, other Isomers products that have the same freezing effect as Time Freeze are ONE Freeze, Acetyl Hexapeptide, and Wrinkle Viper.

HTH
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
One more thing - if you only want to purchase thru ShopNBC, other Isomers products that have the same freezing effect as Time Freeze are ONE Freeze, Acetyl Hexapeptide, and Wrinkle Viper.

HTH

I noticed that the wrinkle viper is on ShopNBC but no longer on the Isomers site, unless I missed it? I am wondering if they are replacing products again and coming out with a new and improved version? That's what can make you a little crazy with the line! Smile

Thanks for the information!

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Wrinkle Viper is still on their site. It's a little hard to find on their main site, but if you go to the Isomers online shop there's a search function Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
Wrinkle Viper is still on their site. It's a little hard to find on their main site, but if you go to the Isomers online shop there's a search function Smile

Thanks, I did a search on the site a couple of weeks ago and got nothing! hmm

DM Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
myamax I wanted to add due to your actual OP question, that while I like Isomers products very much & haven't had any (obvious) negative repercussions from their use, I won't re-purchase their facial products because I'm going in the opposite direction skincare-wise. I grew very tired of using so many products every day. They do have their "one" versions but I did not prefer those to the separate serums.

So the answer to your question is: I would re-purchase their Matrixyl 3000 Wrinkle Defense Body Serum. I also liked their other body lotions, but am in love with the 3000 and can use it alone, or under any other body lotion with great results.

If in the future I decide to go back to using all sorts of serums and actives, I would definitely look at purchasing Isomers again. Hopefully someday their creator will take the time to let us all know her recommendations for what products to use with which and for what skin conditions/targets!
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your input...it is very helpful to know what others 'in the know' are saying!
Cheers
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
3rd.oculus wrote:

DM Smile

Because it's a small company, they probably make products in batches so some things are occasionally out of stock?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
3rd.oculus wrote:

DM Smile

Because it's a small company, they probably make products in batches so some things are occasionally out of stock?

Thanks I did think of that later, I know when she's on ShopNBC that is the impression I have gotten. I just stopped watching it was costing me too much money LOL Now I am here! Smile

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I like the One 3000 serum, One 3000 for Eye and the ARC serum.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 am      Reply with quote
fadedgirl,

I got so tired of the multiple applications of serums that I took a amber dropper bottle and dosed out a week's worth of each into it and just gently mixed then used a one serum application of any that were for the entire face! Smile some like wrinkle viper for the 11's I still applied separately but that really simplified my skin care routine with using the line.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
DM that is an awesome idea, thanks! I will definitely do that in the future when I have multiple serums.

Did you ever try Isomers Acetyl Hexapeptide? I've read that some believe its far superior to Wrinkle Viper. Since you can't find the Viper Cool you may want to try that instead!

I have some but must admit to not even opening the bottle yet ~~ will maybe try it on my neck rings some day.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
fadedgirl wrote:
DM that is an awesome idea, thanks! I will definitely do that in the future when I have multiple serums.

Did you ever try Isomers Acetyl Hexapeptide? I've read that some believe its far superior to Wrinkle Viper. Since you can't find the Viper Cool you may want to try that instead!

I have some but must admit to not even opening the bottle yet ~~ will maybe try it on my neck rings some day.

LOL I have both so which one is superior I can't say, I bought so much like you I had some I did not open for a long time. Smile
I am glad the mixing a week's worth helped you, I really got sick and tired of checking the sheets and layering repeatedly!

DM Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Oh that`s a great idea! I`m going to try that, but I`ll have to make AM and PM bottles since I don`t use the same stuff for both. Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 am      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
Oh that`s a great idea! I`m going to try that, but I`ll have to make AM and PM bottles since I don`t use the same stuff for both. Smile

I hear you but it's a lot quicker and easier than dragging out all those bottles every darn time! LOL Smile

DM

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I have tried different kits and ended up with too many serums. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I use the line for moisturization and skin/eye discoloration. I like the R Pur line, it make my skin plump and moisturized. In between I use the One 3000 series. I also like the One for lips and the Maxi lips. Also I use the Stem Genesis eye lash serum and have had great results. I just recently purchased the Stem Genesis and One 3000 body creams ( I mix them together), they absorb into my skin really well and are very moiturizing without being greasy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 am      Reply with quote
I've tried a number of the Isomers products including the Stem Genesis and Renovage lines. The only product out of all those that I would purchase again is the Stem Genesis body lotion. I really do think it has helped my hands look less wrinkly.
nikkicute

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 am      Reply with quote
@Fadedgirl Your absolutely right!!
I remember when I first saw their products being presented on ValueVision (now ShopNBC) it was a simple line of skincare products back then. I think they were called NutriBeauty later changed to Isomers Skin Care. I actually understood what Manuela was saying back then. lol

Double Duty Cleanser
NRG Serum
Perfecting Lotion
Hydrating Lotion

Only fancy "advance skin technology" type product they had back then was some kind of magnetic mask who's before and after pictures were amazing!!

Funny how some of those "advance" products that were suppose to shake up the skincare industry and they held all the patents for and other skin care lines were fighting to license ended up getting discontinued.

They have expanded their line of products every which way it's hard to choose which one is right for your skin.

Another new ingredient or discovery in their labs, now I don't understand what Manuela is talking about!! LOL!! She talks so fast it just goes over my head sometimes.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |