Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What did H. Clinton get on her cheeks - Implants or Fillers?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I saw her on the news recently and when she smiled, her cheeks pouted really close to the corners of her mouth. It looked really weird to me. I don't think it's natural, so she must have had something done. I'm guessing cheek implants, but does anyone know for sure what she did? Maybe it's too much injectable fillers?
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I think she's always had chipmunk cheeks (not being rude--I think it's cute, actually):

http://www.braindrips.com/braindrips/clinton_bill_hillary_young1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qsjlYtt8u4E/SZbZu2M0lgI/AAAAAAAAEB0/hE7Xw8IkAIA/s400/HillaryClinton.jpg

Though aging has caused her skin to sag a bit, which may explain why her cheeks look the way they do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Scroll down to view Hillary Clinton's B & As:

http://famousplastic.com/category/good-plastic-surgery/

Doesn't mention the cheeks though - but I'm sure something's been done.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu - I wish that web site would tell the names of the plastic surgeons! I think Hillary looks great, very natural, but of course she's had "work" done. Makes it hard for the rest of us to keep up who are using just lotions & potions.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
Keliu - I wish that web site would tell the names of the plastic surgeons! I think Hillary looks great, very natural, but of course she's had "work" done. Makes it hard for the rest of us to keep up who are using just lotions & potions.

I agree she looks wonderful in the after, I think unless they have really awesome genes most that can afford to do have something done. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 am      Reply with quote
I saw Kathy Griffin last night on an episode of L&O.

Her mouth looked very weird whenever she talked-like the area around it had been stuffed with something and when she moved her lips - creases showed up in odd places.

I have seen these in other celebs too.

BF
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
I so agree with that!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
Jax wrote:
I so agree with that!

Let's face it, it's impossible!! I just watched the Oscars and thought Helen Mirren looked great. I remember her from years ago when she was in the Prime Suspect TV series. And, believe me, she looked pretty haggard way back then. These days, she still looks her age, but she looks really good. She's had allot of work done IMO.

I also thought Jeff Bridges' wife looked beautiful.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Helen Mirren's Prime Suspect series was surely prior to any surgical procedures, though even back then she was still attractive and her figure has always been good. After I saw her on the Golden Globes when she won for The Queen, I ran from one cosmetic counter to another looking for a sheer blush to match the one she had. She had a bit of a tan back then but her make-up was glowing and I looked all over the Internet hoping to find what was used.

Meryl Streep is another who looks wonderful. In the January Vanity Fair her skin looks unbelievable and I don't think it's all airbrushing. I wish she'd tell us what she's had done - laser resurfacing? Her skin looks like mine did when I was 20!
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the pics - I think B & H look so cute when they are young

And she was a cute girl
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
I saw Kathy Griffin last night on an episode of L&O.

Her mouth looked very weird whenever she talked-like the area around it had been stuffed with something and when she moved her lips - creases showed up in odd places.

I have seen these in other celebs too.

BF

Yeah, often surgery results look great in pics, but as soon as you see them move you know something's off. . .
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have always found this website to be a good source of information on what the plastic surgeons think regarding celebrity PS:

http://education.makemeheal.com/index.php/Category:Celebrity_Plastic_Surgery

This link for Hillary Clinton:

http://education.makemeheal.com/index.php/Clinton%2C_Hillary

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I was watching tv late last night and saw a show that had Roma Downey on it and I remembered her from the Angel show and she has had some plastic surgery and I think this is an instance when someone has gone overboard and now has more masculine features that can ruin that soft feminine look.

Before:

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/829/downey30is.jpg

After:

http://img458.imageshack.us/i/romadowneythewbpt04022fw.jpg/
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I still think she (Clinton) got cheeks done. Smile Her before pictures showed she got flat and droopy cheeks, but the after photos got her pouty cheeks. I'm inclined to think it's injectable fillers though. I can't imagine implants looking this way.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I still think she looks great. At this age, why the heck not do it - if you already look this bad, and have $$$ to spend, why not?

The second link for Roma isn't loading:(
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
I even doubt a facelift because there have been recent pictures of her with a somewhat droopy-looking face. Perhaps she had some fillers or something during the campaign. I still think she just has round cheeks naturally--Chelsea got that from her.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |