Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
MaxFactor's Lipfinity - definitely worth a try !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Soki
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I was looking for Max factor's mascara recommend by Caspers mom this Saturday and thats where i bumped into Lipfinity Smile
So for all you people who wants LONG LASTING lipstick, you guys should really try Lipfinity ! Unknown to me i used the tester like a lip gloss ... and there i was stuck with this outlandish colour for the whole day Sad ...
But the good thing is that i have bought a suitable colour to try it out and today is my first day and believe me, i have not had to apply lipstick the whole day , except for the top coat which is colourless.
I definitely think this product is worth a try and plus it has many shades available too.
I'm just worried about the ingredient as i have never come accross something like this and i hope they do not mess up the lips in the long run......
And you guys can always surf the net for reviews on this product, or simply, just try it out !!! BUT make sure you carry some make up remover and cotton !!!

leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
but I ended up using only the top coat. I really like its smooth texture and the way it never leaves those yucky white stuff on your lips. The based coat, maybe I just chose the wrong shade for my full lips, I have not enjoyed it as much as Soki does. I just found out that SmashBox were created by the Factor's two great grandsons. Just wonder if their line has more interesting ptds. I'm also a great fan of Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara, using it after curling my lashes with Shu Uemera curler everyday ~_^.
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried MaxFactor's Lipfinity last year, and I found it very great and long lasting. So, I used it continuously, many color, for about 9 months. Then something happened... my lips became more and more dry. Even applying the Lipfinity lip gloss, I still feel the dryness under the skin...it's like many lines on the lips. Then I stopped for about 1 week and apply many lip treatment stuffs and my lips seemed like recovered.

Because my lipfinity still have not finished, I apply it again.... and my lips swallon~!!! I went to the doctor immediately, and he told me that there are other people like me...got irritation after using this MaxFactor products.

It took me 3 weeks to totally recover... during that time, my lips' skin keep peeling off... so scary...

Anyway, I will never try this kind of products again~
Soki
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your feedback !
It was indeed too good to be true.
I was just about to purchase more of the lipfinity ...but now i better steer clear !
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |