Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Best Vitamin C Serum and what it does for you?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 am      Reply with quote
I use SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic and have been for a few years. Over time, it helps even out skin tone (and helps fade spots), tightens the skin and also found it gives my skin a most wonderful glow (which I have received many comments from co-workers). And, of course Vit. C serums are known for their antioxidant benefits and supposed to stimulate the skin to produce collagen.

Over the years I have tried CellularSkinRX Vit. C. serum and Cellex-C Vit. C. Serum. But SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic is the one I like the best and so I use this one.

It is expensive at $138.00 for a 1 oz. bottle, but it lasts me about 2 months.

I am now focusing on my lower neck/chest area and decided to get a less expensive Vit. C for that area and just started using the CellBone brand of Vit. C just for that. It is 1/2 the price of SkinCeuticals.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Gini wrote:
Darn it! Haven't got that quote thing nailed yet! Confused Gini

Hi Gini,

Near the bottom of the recipe index link are many suppliers listed. Smile

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11902

Also I believe Kassy listed her sources on the last 4-5 pages of The big DIY vitamin C thread. Smile

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30503&start=1325

HTH Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
butterfliesandflowers wrote:
Thanks darkmoon, yes,that puts my mind at rest a bit more. Its quite hard to find info on it through google, so thank you.
I had been thinking of trying LAA soon but with all the talk of oxidation and being new to the whole vitamin c thing, think I will stick to tetra for now!

I can understand and the tetra is a newer derivative that's available. Honestly I make a LAA serum and the THDA and use one am and one pm! Smile I just make small amounts of the LAA and use it up quickly, going for all the protection I can get. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:26 am      Reply with quote
IS Clinical Super Serum ad ProHeal Serum Live, alternating daily.
Find they both give my skin an extra "glow" and brightening to it.
Cali1979, Vitamin C Serums should not hurt your skin at all, so you just need to find one for sensitive skin type, such as the Proheal serum.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |