Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Japanese product for eyes... what do you guys think?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/JAPAN-Magic-Big-Eyes-beauty-sticker-36-pieces/380207065221

i dont really get it... of course I cant read Japanese...

I have very heavy lids though and wondering if any of you can figure if this could work for my issue.

OR if you think using the 3M tape as used instead of frownies may work just as well.

Its a cheap purchase... but still.

thanks Smile
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
are you all busy buying them up???

Smile
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, mb, Well, it certainly looks interesting. Wish I knew more about it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
i tried to use google translator and it wouldnt translate the info I needed because it looks like a chunk of hte info (with pictures) was copied and pasted all together....
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Well, phooey! Mad Thank you for trying.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
it seems google translator is not so good.
maybe you can try shiseido lift fix ?
i used it for 3 months,it smees good for my eyes.
mb935 wrote:
i tried to use google translator and it wouldnt translate the info I needed because it looks like a chunk of hte info (with pictures) was copied and pasted all together....

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 am      Reply with quote
It's not for preventing wrinkles, like Frownies. It's to adjust the shape of your eyes - e.g., if they're too far apart, too close together, droop down, tilt up, etc the product is meant to correct it.
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Right - i got that part. I just didnt know where to put them for what issue.

I have heavy lids and cant figure out which description works for that...

I asked the seller and he had no clue Smile

I bought them anyway. We'll see.
SandraD4880
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I watched videos of this a month or so ago. There are English videos on youtube, but I like this one. Even though you don't know what they're saying, I'm sure you'll understand what's going on. If it can work for Asians with single eyelids, I imagine it could work for women with hooded or droopy eyelids....maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SMPB3X5Osc&NR=1

Google Asian eye tape, or Asian eye glue

I personally get grossed out when she's sticking the fork in her eye crease and her eye looks like it's about to pop out! But I'm squeamish with eye stuff.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
This is a bit different from eyelid crease tape. You're meant to wear it when sleeping, for example, to "train" your eye opening to a different shape.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |