Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Estrogen supplements to lift sagging breasts?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
insomniaisagingmeearly
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 am      Reply with quote
My breasts didn't sag after I had my baby. But they're sagging now and I'm only 27!

I'm wondering if supplementing with estrogen would lift them up again. Has anyone tried this and had success?? Or used anything else besides a breast lift that has lifted them up again?

Its probably lack of estrogen (early perimenopause) that is causing them to sag anyway.

Thank you!
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Don't you have to be careful with estrogen supplement due to the breast cancer risk? Supposedly you shouldn't even drink too much soymilk as it raises your estrogen level.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Natalyn wrote:
Don't you have to be careful with estrogen supplement due to the breast cancer risk? Supposedly you shouldn't even drink too much soymilk as it raises your estrogen level.

You are correct.

And many women's breasts sag after giving birth...that's why so many women get lifts and impacts as part of "Mommy Makeovers."

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
there are MANY difficult manifestations of having too much estrogen in our bodies (for men as well as woman)...and one of those manifestations is more of a propensity toward developing althzeimers.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Insomnia~ I doubt you'd be in perimenopause at 27.
Most women have some breast sag after having children.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Insomnia~ I doubt you'd be in perimenopause at 27.
Most women have some breast sag after having children.

I agree especially if you breastfeed and then stop, that's when most mommies I have known noticed a major difference. I would be concerned about taking estrogen at such an early age also. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
insomnia, hormones are complex and interactive ..imo not something to take piecemeal, so to speak..you may find that there is a more holistic solution to your aging/health concerns that really doesn't require hormone replacement at all ..although i know that that may often be the allopathic 'remedy' for hormonal imbalance (assuming you even have that at all)you are still so very young..and there are so many holistic paths open now that can heal..and thereby beautify... the whole body.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
just a bit more...there are so many glands/tissues now believed to be involved in estrogen production (of which there are 3 kinds of estrogen..not just one sort of 'all-encompassing' estrogen)in addition to the ovaries..like the liver, adrenal glands, fat cell, breasts...and so many other biosystems/organs ae involved in the creation of these estrogens within the body...

just trying to give a fairly simplified sense of the intricacies of this hormone in our bodies... best, imo, not to externally replace it..unless other holistic avenues have been explored for restoring balance in the body..so our body can create it's own age appropriate hormonal balance..including estrogen balance (unless of course there is an urgent medical reason..where all else has.at least temporarily..failed)

Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
try evening primerose or black cohash. EPR worked for me but I take 6000mg daily and noticed a difference after 3 months. I started a thread about it few weeks ago
insomniaisagingmeearly
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Has- it lifted your breasts or just increased their size?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
insomniaisagingmeearly wrote:

From reading that thread it made them much firmer. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 am      Reply with quote
If you think you may have a hormonal problem, see the doctor and get tests done. I would avoid oestrogen at all costs! I had polycystic ovaries and they gave me oestrogen to try and balance my hormones out, it made me go mad! It was like having severe PMT every day. Crying one minute, and a grumpy B the next. It was awful.
gimidalight
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 am      Reply with quote
I also meant to say that excersises to strengthen and build the muscles under your breast is the best way to lift them. It will take a bit of dedication and time, but the bigger and stronger the muscle the more perky they will be. You could always try it along with the primrose oil, the combo couldn't be bad Very Happy
tmeyer66
5% products discount

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
I would not take any additional hormones, without being tested by a naturopath or doctor. I've had excess estrogen all of my life. At 35 - I had to have my ovaries removed, with stage 1 ovarian cancer. At 41 - I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. We are treating it hormonally now - and I am taking multiple medications to lower the estrogen in my body. Too much estrogen can potentially cause cancer, such as breast or endometrial.
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
insomniaisagingmeearly wrote:

From reading that thread it made them much firmer. Smile

Yeah, size is the same but they're firm just like in my early 20s Razz . I also just started taking DIM and some people ladies here said it firmed up their breast. it's supposed to get rid of bad estrogene and replace it with the good one.
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Agree with the others. There's significant health risk (cancer) of taking estrogen supplements. Check with your doctor regarding your hormonal status. Eat a health balanced diet and go to the gym for exercises specifically geared towards toning/building up chest muscles as these will help to keep your breasts firm.
ishay
5% products discount

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I also agree with the others. I think it's alright to take risk but i don't think it's a good idea when it comes to your health.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
I would use a pueraria cream to enhance and firm the breasts. It works on me.
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 am      Reply with quote
I read on one thread that a woman who used a breast and nipple cream from SkinBio had her breasts firm up and sag less - she was over the moon about it. The cream has CPs in it and lavender. My breasts had lost volume, but after eight months of CPs, they went up in size and got firmer. They seem to sit higher too, but that could be just wishful thinking...If you would like the link I will try to hunt it down for you.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |