Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Review: LaurEss Purify Oil to Cream Face Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
LaurEss Mineral Make-up recently introduced a new cleanser and I have been 'test driving' it for approximately 3 months. I really like this product and have re-purchased the full size 4 oz container. They also have a smaller 1oz travel size which I purchased first...and was pleasantly surprised at how long the sample container lasted with daily use (about 1 month!)

I wear mineral make-up (and sunscreen during the summertime) and have been looking for something to completely remove it all once the day is done. Never quite got the hang of the oil-cleansing-method as it felt like there was oil residue on my face no matter how much I rinsed and used a washcloth. After purchasing my Clarisonic (which I thoroughly enjoy) I still found myself wanting a cleanser to remove the sunscreen etc. before I ran that over my face.

The sample size was only $4 so I tossed it into the e-cart on a whim - and am very, very glad I did. This is a wonderful product. One drop on the tips of the fingers and massaged onto a dry face dissolves make-up and sunscreen, then you wet your hands and lightly rub - the oil turns to a cream which rinses completely away. Doesn't dry or strip the skin, rinses away beautifully leaving no film, only takes a drop or two so it is a great deal at $14 for the regular size container as it should last a few months. And I would say this is a fairly natural/non-toxic chemical free product as well.

Instructions on the bottle:
Dissolve away makeup and impurities with this gentle oil to cream cleanser. Unlike other oil cleansers on the market, LaurEss Purify Oil to Cream Face Cleanser starts out as a soft gel then transforms into a luscious cream as you massage away all dirt, makeup and even mascara, then rinses easily and completely leaving moist supple skin and no oily residue. Acai oil gives this cleanser its green color while providing your skin with powerful antioxidants. Watermelon seed and camellia smooth and balance the skin and regulate sebum. Mandarin extract provides a subtle natural fragrance while improving skin luminosity. Extremely gentle and formulated for all skin types.

Directions for use: For deep cleaning, gently massage a small amount of gel onto dry face, makeup will dissolve away. Wet hands and massage oil into a luscious cream, then rinse away with water or a damp cloth. For everyday cleaning, use with wet hands as you would a traditional cleanser. We recommend removing eye makeup once you have created the cream; however this is not required, as this product does not contain any eye irritants

Ingredients: Watermelon seed oil, camellia Oleifera Oil, Olive Oil, Peg-7 esters, Squalane, Castor seed oil, Acai pulp oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Ctirus Nobilis peel extract, mixed tocopherols.
gimidalight
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:55 am      Reply with quote
I like the sound of the makeup dissolving. I have real trouble removing mascara. I have to rub and rub, and my eyes always hurt after. Have you tried this on eye makeup? Do you still have to rub, or does it dissolve the mascara so no need for so much rubbing?
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |