Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Skin bio 2nd generation cp has no research to back it up. Dr P made a bold guess that it may have benefits and claimed that cp gets rid of pitted scars, moles, wrinkles, skin tags, etc, basically everything.

Forums are skin biology's main advertising tool. I read skin bio forum and this forum, there's always that <10 users rave about their products. MaxxC, Stoney, foxe, sweet sisters, star model. Each have hundreds, even thousands of post about cp products. Skin biology sells a big claim, a dream, not fact or product base on research.

On forums, people claim cps got rid of their moles, huge scars, skin tags, but after you buy it and use it for a while, you'll find it's a lie and cp doesn't do anything.

If you report to skin biology, they'll first blame you for not using the product long enough, or not using strong enough products or over-used products or you didn't dermarool/needle, use strong peels alongside or use TCA. If you have done all, they'll say too bad cp is not for everybody, stop complaining.

I've seen this too many times.

It's funny foxe said cp is VERY EFFECTIVE for pitted scars and she's been using it for years and scars are STILL filling in.

I personally have a scar that filled it a lot in a few months without using cp. We have nature healing power. If someone uses cp for years along with peels, dermarolling, single needle and see scars slowly filling in over years, how did they draw the conclusion that cp is VERY EFFECTIVE for pitted scars?
gouldbergvariations
5% products discount

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Have you tried stronger peels? I used TCA for 6 months, doing one a month, and it disappeared my pores.

It doesn't make sense though. I never had a large pore problem before i started using CP's , why would i need such a strong and potentially damaging peel? I was rolling, using a microdermabrasion cloth, and doing lactic acid 40% peels occasionally. I think I am going to go back to natural treatments. I have lost faith in efficacy and safety of modern treatments.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
The problem is not with modern treatments, but with modern people, who have lost integrity and are willing to do many things. e.g. making false claims/statements to profit.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I think that many thousands of happy users, rather than a couple of anonymous users on a forum, one of whom has been on about this for WEEKS, is a very good recommendation for Skin Biology products.

If I were as whacked out as you are, over a skin care product, if I truly felt that it had ruined my skin, I would get an attorney and sue. If what you are saying is true, that's what anyone would do. But not you - why is that? I guess it's much cheaper to just troll forums and try to trash someone's reputation, eh?

Now that I've got that off my chest - I started using P&R with high retinol on my chest a couple of weeks ago - WOW! The high retinol P&R works much faster than the Classic. Huge difference in texture now. Love this stuff!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Sue a company because a cream didn't remove scars or enlarged pores? You gotta be kidding. Skin bio said their products are not for everyone, so even if you sue, they can get away.

If you change from not using moisturizer to using any moisturizer on your chest, you'll see difference in texture. It's the retinol that works, not cp.

I used p&r cause so many people raved about it. It did nothing! People like you described it like magic cream.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Maybe that's because people like me used it as it was intended, and didn't expect miracles.
Whatever. I really just wish you'd stop with the bashing - it makes you look like you have an agenda, not to clear your skin, but to trash another person's reputation. People have noticed and they doubt your words simply because they do not ring true.

In short - I don't believe you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am      Reply with quote
That's fine as I dont beleieve you EITHER.

It's so tipical of skin bio that they think of anyone who complains about their products as a troll from IMAGINED competitors. Skin bio has no real competitors, who will benefit finacially from attacking skin bio? NOBODY! We reported their products simply because they do nothing, no improvement, no damage, NOTHING. Why do I keep posting here? Because numerous post here raving about the products from foxe made me make the decision to buy their products. I feel oblidged to report back with my real experience.

Did I expect miracle? Well skin bio made claims that their creams remove scars, wrinkles, skin tags, moles, is it wrong that I expect these things to happen?

Again, nobody benefits financially from trashing their products, but some people do benefit from making false claims that they work.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Let me make something clear - I was not referring to just anyone who doesn't like Skin Biology products - only YOU. It is clear that you have an agenda that goes beyond simple concern that people should know about a product. It goes into the realm of stalking, and it's freaking creepy.

It is true that CP doesn't work for some people. I don't think you're one of those people, I think it would work on you if you gave it time. You gave it 9 weeks, not long enough to do anything for scars. If your scars are so bad that copper peptides will not help, then that's not Skin Biology's fault. Instead of spending all your time trashing something that did not work for you, why not search for something that will?

And to address an earlier statement - I have used retinol alone before, for sun damage on my chest. It worked somewhat, but did not remove all the sun damage. The P&R cream did.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I did not just use it for 9 weeks. I'm still using them and see no change. They don't improve scars and neither do they do any damage. I'm using them as moistrurizer as obvioulsy I can't throw away all the products I bought, it's a waste. Cp products are not better or worse than any normal moistrurizers.

Why did I pay so much attention to other posters? Cause I have scars to treat, I investigated the possible treatments, tried some and they didn't work well. Then I came across the MAGIC cp products that are back with HUGE claims. Of course I was intrigued, thought I found THE solution. I read intensively about other user's experience, I also paid attention to who said them. It's suspicious that they mostly come from the few frequent posters of cp. As I tried the cp products and saw no change, I kept reading the post of success to find prove that cp can work. The more I read about it, the more suspicious I get.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Suspicious? Ah, I see. You think that the hundreds of posts on this thread and the thousands of satisfied customers everywhere are lying through their teeth, and it's all a conspiracy to prove you wrong. I'm sure Dr. Pickart is rubbing his hands together in his laboratory and laughing at all the money he spent developing these products, just so he could trick you.

That explains everything...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 am      Reply with quote
I don't see thousands of satisfied customers, I only see thousands of posting raving abouth the products from the <10 posters.
gouldbergvariations
5% products discount

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
All I said was what i experienced. The Regime did absolutely nothing for me , except for produce enlarged pores and leave the acne marks intact. I don't have scars, but was advised by pickart / skinbio team numerous times to continue what I was doing to no benefit.

Immacolata , you seem extremely biased in this issue. We are offering personal experiences, yet you are trying to dismiss them as slander. Given the amount of different methods/ products people on the SB forums use, it is hard to attribute any beneficial effects to the copper peptides. The only products i used for a year were exactly what I was told after showing my pictures to SB team and Pickart. And voila , large pores still red marks.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
You stated on another thread that copper peptides will enlarge your pores, and that to see the evidence that this was happening, you just had to do a google search. You ignored this.

Well, I did a google search, and guess what? I didn't find a single person claiming pore enlargement, only people claiming that their pores got SMALLER.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Many people said super cop 2x clogs pores. You chose to ingore them.

Since I started using super cop 2x, I have so many blackheads in my T-zone I have to squeeze them every few days.

Some cp products have pore clogging ingredients and this is a matter of fact. Many people experienced clogged pores while using cp. I don't know why you feel obliged to attack people when they say their pores are larger.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Please post links to anyone saying on any forum that copper peptides enlarged their pores. I can't ignore what I don't see. I searched extensively using Google, and only found ONE incidence of a person claiming enlarged pores, and that was THIS thread. So please provide evidence.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8890018252/m/9050064665

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5990018252/m/8390067194

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/8470008234

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/1180096573

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7270023352/m/5601077936

If you want more, search by yourself:

super cop cp comedogenic pore clogging breakout

I know it cloggs pores without any googling as I have to squeeze out hundreds of blueish blackheads every few days or I can see all the blue/black dots under makeup. The blackheads actually stick out of the makeup.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Blackheads didn't bother me though as I know they'll get better once I stop using the products, and I wouldn't worry about it if cp products help me with indented scars, but they haven't.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
newusernew wrote:
http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8890018252/m/9050064665

This says nothing about permanently enlarged pores, only that the product proved too comedogenic for her skin - pore clogging, not permanent enlarged pores. This is about one product, by the way - Super Cop 2x.

Quote:

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5990018252/m/8390067194

Again, comedogenic - clogged pores for SOME SKIN, not permanent pore enlargement. Again, it's about Super Cop 2x.

Quote:
http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/8470008234

Again, it's about Super Cop 2x clogging pores. No mention of permanent pore enlargement.

Quote:
http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/1180096573

Again, it's about Super Cop 2x clogging pores. No mention of permanent pore enlargement.

Quote:
http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7270023352/m/5601077936

Quote:
If you want more, search by yourself:

super cop cp comedogenic pore clogging breakout

I know it cloggs pores without any googling as I have to squeeze out hundreds of blueish blackheads every few days or I can see all the blue/black dots under makeup. The blackheads actually stick out of the makeup.

But you keep using it. Does it occur to you that squeezing out hundreds of blackheads might mean to QUIT USING IT?

It appears that Super Cop 2X can be comedogenic for some people. I don't use it, and don't have that problem with the P&R cream. If I did, I would stop using it. Most anyone would. But evidently not you, even when you're squeezing out "hundreds" of blackheads every few days. That makes no sense at all.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
What cream on earth will permanently enlarge pore? I have never heard of a cream that can permanently enlarge pores.

I keep using it because I have pitted scars, which is bigger problem to deal with. If cp products reduces pitted scars as skin bio claimed, I have no problem with manually removing blackheads. I DON'T care if it makes sense to you.

As I said, there're many posts out there if you just use google. I only searched the reviews for super cop 2x, but this is not the only cp product with this problem.

Me and the other posters are just posting our own experience, you, on the other hand, made claims of products you haven't used or effect of cp products on problems you don't have, acne scars/marks etc.

And why don't you post the links of some of the happy customers who have seen improvement on pitted/indented scars? Any posts you can find that's not from foxe, sweet sisters, star model, stoney, maxxc? And please don't post the links where people said they saw change in their scars then posted back a few weeks later saying it's just swelling.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 am      Reply with quote
I truly hope that you find a solution for your skin. My advice to you is to stop squeezing hundreds of blackheads, that's gross and it can't be good for your skin. THAT is what does not make sense to me. Why continue to use something that does that? It's crazy! Why not cut your losses and move on?

Ah well, no matter to me. I've come to realize that by conversing with you on anything to do with Dr. Pickart, it's feeding your apparent obsession and I don't want to do that.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I know you can't find any. There's no testimonials on scar reduction except from the above posters.
gouldbergvariations
5% products discount

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Please post links to anyone saying on any forum that copper peptides enlarged their pores. I can't ignore what I don't see. I searched extensively using Google, and only found ONE incidence of a person claiming enlarged pores, and that was THIS thread. So please provide evidence.

I HAVE EXPERIENCED INCREASED PORE SIZE SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING COPPER PEPTIDES. I am not sure how you are not understanding this..

Furthermore, these links prove multiple people have experienced large pores using Copper peptides. Why do you keep denying reality?

essentialdayspa
forum/viewthread.php?tid=28949
forum/viewthread.php?tid=28666

replace dot with .
missjfacialplasticsurgery(dot)com/missjforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=3060
Beequeen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
For a long time, I've always believed that "Dr." Pickart is a snake oil salesman. I know at least four people who have experienced enlarged pores from his copper peptide products. This includes my own mother, who has gorgeous skin. It didn't take long for her to look old and haggard, seemingly overnight. I was horrified. She stopped immediately, and thankfully, she went back to having her normally smooth, poreless complexion. Seeing her experience first hand was enough to scare me off of trying it myself. A couple of the other people I know weren't so lucky, unfortunately. I was just at Lure Beauty, where I saw that he has released "pheremone" perfume. Gag!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Why did she start using it in the first place? It's for people with skin problems, I would think someone with perfect skin would keep on doing whatever it was they were doing? At any rate, glad her skin returned to normal.

As to the perfume, I don't think they just started with that. SkinBio have been selling perfumes with pheromones for some years. I haven't tried them yet but intend to - I'm game for a trial since I'll get it as a free sample on my next order.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata, she has been using Retin-A for decades (which I believe is really the only proven anti-aging topical, hands down), but she wanted to try copper peptides, since she had heard about it. It was curiosity. She was very careful not to overdo it, as well. The other people I know didn't have perfect skin- they had some enlarged pores, and it just worsened, and unfortunately, never improved, even after stopping. I'm not someone who believes any one product will work for everyone, but his claims are too ridiculous, imho. I've visited his forum before, and that was enough to turn ME off Shock
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |