Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 am      Reply with quote
if I had success with cp, I'd be willing to share. It doesn't have to be foxes though, any clear before and after pics for indented acne scars would be good.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Well, speaking for myself, I don't post my photograph on the Internet. Many people won't. A quick read through of some posts that you and others have made about Dr. Pickart's appearance reveals an example of why they probably won't. A lot of facial exercise gurus - Louise Annette, Debra from FlexEffect, Carole Maggio - who have their pictures posted online, end up having their appearance trashed by vicious, mean people with nothing better to do. Some people can be horribly cruel - why expose yourself to ridicule?

I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't post her pictures.

And scar tissue is scar tissue. You've gotten your photos, you've read testimonials. Time for you to make a decision - are you going to stop blaming everyone and everything for your scars, or are you going to do something about it? All you have to do is use the products properly and be patient. So it might take 2 years - so what? Two years from now you'll be very happy that you stuck with it.

5% products discount

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Silver3006 wrote:
A few years ago, I ordered a big bottle of Super CP Serum and found the whole (admittedly short) experience rather lacking. I vaguely remember some mild uglies, and the watery formula wasn't very exciting, so it was hard for my ADD, early 20s brain to stick with it. I'm 31 now, and after an atrocious sunburn I received on vacation that left me with even MORE sun spots than I already had (I managed two tanning salons in my late teens and tanned like my life depended upon it), I found myself with renewed interest in CPs. I read this entire thread and came away with a boatload of personalized information...I'm really thankful for all of the testimonies, as well as the trouble shooting. This thread is a gold mine.

Anyway, I added Super GHK Serum to my regimen of hydroxy acids and Retin-A a few months ago and have been blown away. Sun damage that my current regimen simply wasn't able to touch is now gone (as in completely...not a figment of my imagination...truly gone). I have fair skin, greenish gray eyes, and brown hair. The sun damage I had was making my skin look dirty. The dusty, dirty look has vanished AND, as if that isn't enough, my lashes, eyebrows, and hairline are all filling back in. I have Hashimoto's thyroid disease and have experienced much hair thinning because of it. I didn't think there was hope for my poor hair lol. I was considering minoxidil or careprost, but I think I can hold off on the "big guns" for now!

I'm so thankful for this thread, and am curious to know how everyone else is doing with their CPs.

Nice to hear about this. I'm actually thinking about switching up to Super GHK Serum myself. I just finishing my Skin Signals Solution and had sample of the GHK Serum lying around. I was about to get started on a bottle of Super CP serum I had in my fridge, but the GHK Serum is really nice. I like the texture and consistency of it. It's thicker than the 2nd gen serums - less water-like. It's too bad it's so much more expensive than the 2nd gens, though.

What are you using on your hair?? Your report is such good news.

Actually, it's just the GHK serum! I use two full pumps on damp skin and after applying to my whole face, I go back over my brows, lashes, and hairline with the excess. This last week, my sample of Folligen cream came in and I'm applying a touch of that, as well, but honestly, I may just stop and see how far the GHK will take me. I have the hardest time keeping it simple sometimes...there's so much to get carried away with. LOL

On another note, I'm glad I went against my impulse to start off with the Super CP again (though, I've started using it diluted on my body and scars...we'll see how that compares). I think that we need to keep in perspective exactly how strong these formulas are. People all over have been having excellent success with the mainstream brands (like Neutrogena's Visibly Firm) and even the very lowest strength that SkinBio sells--the Super GHK--is supposedly more potent than those widely available. Starting off "low and slow" is stressed by ALL who have had success with them, and I do believe that our own natural level of copper in our body has a lot to do with whether or not they have a dramatic effect or not. I'm sure that my own dramatic (and rapid) success with CPs has a lot to do with my own poor nutritional state (my body has a hard time absorbing and retaining certain nutrients). I think that people who have no success or even negative effects from CPs may already have normal to high levels of copper in their system. I could be completely wrong, but that's my (mostly) uneducated theory. Anyway...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I think you may be on to something. When I first started using CPs, I had a terrible diet, but it worked FAST on my skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I just found GHK (the ingredient) at Skin Actives, and am thinking of formulating my own body lotion. I'm 5'9" so have a lot of skin to cover - making it myself will be a lot cheaper!

I do want to try the Copper Sun next summer though. Every since I read what Dr. P says about most sunscreens, I haven't used them much. I wear a hat outside now instead of strong sunblock. I do use a Neutrogena moisturizer in the daytime that has SPF 15, and have started wearing makeup again for the sun protection that it gives (and it does give a little).

And happily, no new spots or darkening of spots this summer! And I've stopped being so paranoid about the sun - good thing, since I live in Oregon and it's a rare occurence here - when we get sun, I want to be in it! LOL

5% products discount

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
gouldbergvariations wrote:
I would like to add that ever since i stopped using Copper Peptides and AHA( SBs lactic acid) formula, my enlarged pores have greatly diminished. I am currently using Paulas choice BHA products and have already noticed my skin getting smoother and the large pores( under the skin sebum plugs going away). I did notice a few times when using Copper peptides that the serum actually got trapped under my skin and formed into a blackhead. When i tried to squeeze a few out once, there was copper peptide serum coming out of them..

goldbergvariations, This is what you said on your first post:
Quote:

Hello, I am 27 years old (male) and have had moderate/mild acne since I was 16-17.It is extremely hard for me to find a cleanser/toner or regime because my skin is very sensitive.

More recently , I have been on Copper peptides/ lacsal ( lactic acid 10% ) daily for about a year now.I still get intermittent breakouts and have red spots! It seems as though this acne garbage is with me for the long haul, over 10 years and I have never had a clear face day. Breakouts are pretty rare though, and they are usually not large Cysts or anything too serious. What is really troubling lately is my pore size. All over my cheeks large pores/ holes which I was certain weren't nearly as bad before I was on the copper peptides. After reading other reviews from users, I am fairly confident that these large pores are exacerbated by copper peptides. I tried getting help on the SB forum but no one touches the issue of large pore size...I am pretty angry, because I have to start from square one to try and fix these hideous things.

If you are having active breakouts, you will need to get that under control before attacking acne scars for scar removal.

I would not claim red spots (which are actually called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) as acne scars. Scar tissue is a much different animal than PIH and needs a different treatment program. I would not say that CPs help with PIH if they are applied at the wrong time. Dr P has always said to wait to apply CPs after any oozing of a ‘wound’ has stopped. It is possible that you have been applying CPs to your PIH when they were still in this stage and the CPs did not help them. That might be why you’ve not seen any progress in this past year. And, if you have active acne and are continually getting new blemishes (even if they are smaller and not cyst-like), CPs will not help prevent acne or new breakouts.

They type of scars that CPs work really well on (but are very slow at repairing) are the harder, tougher – skin scars that are found on older scars. They will work on a new wound (that has started its healing process), but it’s important to wait until any oozing has stopped so they don’t delay the process.

Regarding the pore size you mention. It sounds like, with your large pores, that CP serum settled into the large pores and caused them to look larger. This would also explain the ‘blackhead’ you said you squeezed out as it would have been CP Serum that settled into the pore, not CP Serum that turned into a blackhead.
It sounds like CPs are not working for you but that you seem happy with Paula’s products. Sometimes we just have to experiment with a few different things to find what works for us. You might just be too young for the CPs right now as they are not meeting your needs. Perhaps, when you are a little older and have experienced some sun damage, they might be a product for you then. There are many your age that have had success with CPs, but everyone is different and we all need to find what is best for OUR skin. Good luck on your quest.

It's nice to see you mention this while the SB team and Pickart continually reassured me to continue progress of his products. I can attest to most of these " large pores" are in fact sebum plugs, which increased greatly while on Copper peptides. Speaking of the CP's that settled into my skin, just today i noticed more coming out after being of CP's for over a month. My pores and skin are finally getting better.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
goldbergvariations- Have you tried the OCM (Oil Cleansing Method) for the sebum plugs? That might help clear those up for you.

I am curious why you started using CPs in the first place? Was it to settle down your acne or to clear up the red marks or acne scars? At 27, you can't have any aging issues or sun damage a lot of us do that use CPs.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi all- I haven't posted in ages but as always so much great info and smart ladies sharing their experiences! Just reading up on CP's once again as I've been using the Skin Signals cream and Lactic Power 10 now for about a year and a half- Lactic in the am and the cream at night. Over the past 6 months, not feeling enough change, I've been doing this routine a little less alternating with other things on other days so maybe 3-4 x a week (i read here less is more with CPS so I guess its ok?)
I just noticed on SB site there was a Protect and Restore cream with retinol and I'm wondering if anyone knows how this compares with the Skin Signals cream? I haven't really noticed any difference with my mild brown spots over all this time and I do need something for both firming/sagging and brown spots combined and would like more firming and lifting if possible :/
Just wondering if I should shake things up a little and switch creams or go to a single gen CP (super GHK)or something stronger? Initially from all I read up the SS cream/second gen CP's seemed ideal for me but not sure now...
Any suggestion would be much appreciated! I know I always see a boost with the lactic power 10- for exfoliation and brightening -love it-but not really sure if the SS cream is doing enough? I definitely want something in a cream base though as my skin is on the dryer side and would love to have somethng I'd be able to incorporate it with my eyes and hands and neck (yikes!) too or 2 different CP creams/serums is ok ...

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pollyanna - the P&R creams are about as strong as the regular CP Serum, which will be stronger than the GHK you have in Skin Signals Cream. That would be a good stepping stone in moving up in strength. And the P&R w/ Retinol is more moisturizing so it would be good for your dry skin. If you are seeing some improvements w/ P&R but still want to move up in strength after using it for a while, your next step up might be the TriReduction. The Skin Signals Serum is another option, but you would need an oil on top of that for moisture since its a serum.

P&R would be good for your eyes and other areas too. I think Dr P uses the TriRed on his hands (at least it was posted he use to). I wouldn't use TriRed on my eyes, though. I think it's a tad too strong.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used Skin Signals yet but I use and like the P&R with retinol.

I think SS is a bit stronger with copper peptides than P&R - rated a 7, I believe, while P&R is a 4 - so I was planning on moving to Skin Signals when my P&R w/retinol is up.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
thanks foxe and immacolata! Smile
this is what I am confused about though Foxe, as Immacolata says the P& R is listed as weaker than skin signals as a 4 and skin signals a 7 in strength but then TRireduction is an 11 so that might make sense....?

I actually have a small jar of TriRed from previous order and the small size of the SS serum too.The TriRed is a really dark green and I've had it a little over a year now but I'm told they don't really expire so I think it is fine. I am confused as to why the SS serum would be stronger than the SS cream? is it just because it isn't in a cream base? I also have a small size of the retinol in Squalene to put over it. I'm trying to think what i can do with all this before I order more. But if I did order more again not sure why I would go down from 7 to 4 from SS to P&R :/

To add to my confusion- when I first spoke at length with the people at SkinBio and they helped me establish my routine they said it was ok to apply the CP's morning and night if I so wished but then I am reading here that Dr. Pickart says less is more with the CP's. Which is it?? I don't know if I should go stronger or just double up my doses in a day for added impact?
wish this stuff wasn't so darn confusing sometimes Sad
Bottom line! my upper jowls/sides of chin and lips have those pinched/droopy saggy bits that have appeared over last year or so (possible from weight loss -I hope not the CP'S!)and I want to tighten and firm that up somehow and and get more of an overall tightening/firming effect on my face including eyes and especially under chin and neck area while diminishing some of those mild brown spots on cheeks. So -Nothing much! Laughing

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Have you considered facial exercise? Between copper peptides and exercise, I've made a real difference in my face. Jowly look is gone! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Pollyanna - I think SB ranks the strength of the SS cream and SS serum by how they think they can affect the skin. I have been ranking them by the amt of CP in them, so that might explain the confusion, sorry. SB's old chart ranked the CPs that way and I'm still using that ranking system. Additionally, Dr P has said the SS cream and serum are 'strong' due to the added collagen and elastin in them for skin remodeling purposes and that is why they're ranked fairly high on the newer charts considering the amt of CP in them might be the same as other CPs found lower on the list.

You might need to go w/ a product that just has more CP in it for your needs OR try the SS Serum (it's a mix of the 1st (GHK) gen CP and the 2nd gen CPs plus the collagen and elastin). The P&R can be considered stronger than the SS Cream because it has the 2nd gen CP in it vs the GHK in the SS Cream (and Dr Pickart has always said the 2nd gens are stronger than the 1st). SS Serum has both GHK and 2nd gen, and that is why that is stronger than the cream version, which only has GHK in it.

It sounds like you've got enough starter sizes of the SS Serum and the TriRed to sample them. Keep in mind that they might cause some uglies in the beginning, so take it slow with them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Foxe, don't want to add to any confusion but I thought the SS cream had both GHK and 2nd gen CP's?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Sorry Foxe, don't want to add to any confusion but I thought the SS cream had both GHK and 2nd gen CP's?

I had that backwards - YIKES! The SS Serum only has 2nd gen and the SS Cream has both. I must've been sleeping on that one! Brick wall

Still - I know SB has stated
Quote:
Skin Signals Cream is designed as a mild skin maintenance product for firming and tightening skin. If you are working on remodeling the skin, you should stick with the stronger products.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Haha I was just about to type same reply and saw brierrose beat me to it! I never new SS cream was milder that way but are you still saying then that SS solution is stronger? Because they are both listed as a 7 in strength on the website!
So now I'm really confused 😜
Seems if I am gonna go for stronger and for remodeling than TriRed must be the way to go as P&R cream with retinol is just a 4 but generally i hate to lose all those extra collagen and elastin benefits of the SS cream Sad
And you think going stronger I would still get the uglies even after using a strength 7 product for so long?
Sorry to be a pain but also still lost on what's better once a day CP application , morning and night applications or just 3-5 days a week application ... Is 'less is more' concept true or not so much?
As for facial exercise immacolata I have the Ageless DVD but kind of went off it. I can't get into the commitment and I always think why would our facial muscles lose strength when we talk chew smile etc all day every day?? Wink not saying they don't work or anything just not motivated enough to do it I guess! I don't have so much sag on sides of chin as much as a bit of looser flimsy crepy skin higher up(for lack of a better description!)but maybe I should get back to it it's only 5 min a day!! Smile

SugarJolt

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
I was just looking up Skin Signals reviews and came across this thread. I haven't been on EDS in a long time!

Foxe, I just ordered Skin Signals. I have been using super cp serum and super cop 2X for approx 2 years. It has worked miracles on my pitted acne scars, but more specifically on the scar tissue that built up on my nose after a rhinoplasty. This did not happen in 2-3 months, it did take about 2 years and it did take numerous tweaking of my routine to get the right amount of cp's and exfoliation going on.

My nose is 7 years post surgery. After my rhinoplasty I had thickened skin on my nose, that was hardened scar tissue - which made my nose look much larger than it should have been post op. I thought I would need a revision to remove the scar tissue but didn't want to go through another surgery due to not knowing the results AND the cost of a revision is much more money than a 1st time rhinoplasty - around 15K to go to a well know doc who specializes in revisions).

So I started out diluting cp serum, didn't work too much I had too much scar tissue. THan I mixed in Green Cream level 9 to my routine - I saw some improvement, but nothing to write home about. It wasn't until I started using Satayallic Acid daily that I saw real improvement with the CP's (as in I could feel the CP's working the moment I put them on my skin)

The CP's started bringing up damage - very large lumps were basically coming up on my nose - this was the hardened scar tissue!

I am not done yet - but half way there and my nose looks so much better, the shape, size and softness is there again. I am very happy.

As for my pitted scars, they are about 50% gone.

THis didn't take 3 months - this has been a 2 year journey. But it is working.

My routine if anyone is interested is:

NIghtly -

Apply Neutrogena Rapid Clear (It contains 2% Satayllic acid and glycolic is in this as well) I apply it all over, but concentrate on my nose and pitted scars. I press a cotton ball on those areas for 2 minutes (it will frost)

Wait 20 minutes - then apply green cream retinol on my face and neck - I really make sure to rub it in well.

Wait 30 minutes after applying the green cream and apply super CP serum on my entire face (minus the under eye area)

Apply diluted cp serum under the eye area

Cover my nose and spot treat my pitted scars with supercop 2X - I rub it in real good until I feel it tingle.

THat's my routine.

I now am going to try skin signals (I want to dilute it for under my eye area INSTEAD of using the diluted cp serum. I think it will work well for it's anti aging properties.

I love CP's but it's no overnight miracle. It took much trial and error to get a system down that works for me.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
I think you may be on to something. When I first started using CPs, I had a terrible diet, but it worked FAST on my skin.

I've been able to enhance the CP results by going on the Ray Peat anti inflammatory diet. There's a thread about it on the lounge board.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, some of y'all have amazingly complicated routines! Mine is very simple - morning, wash, apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer w/AHA. Night - wash, apply P&R cream. That's it!

I wish I could afford more, but I still think I would keep it kind of simple. Life is short! LOL

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any product from Skin Biology suitable for acne skin? Or for lightening pigment?
Any suggestion is appreciated.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the Super CP Serum about a year but continually need to dilute. Is the Super serum a daily product or few times a week? I'm not sure I will ever be able to use it regularly or undiluted.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
gretchen wrote:
I've been using the Super CP Serum about a year but continually need to dilute. Is the Super serum a daily product or few times a week? I'm not sure I will ever be able to use it regularly or undiluted.

I didn't have any problem using Super CP serum daily when I was using it. Maybe it's the omega 3 that I take that makes my skin so resilient.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
gretchen wrote:

I didn't have any problem using Super CP serum daily when I was using it. Maybe it's the omega 3 that I take that makes my skin so resilient.

Omega-3 causes cancer, slows the metabolism and is pro-aging.

I have great skin, actually, and have been told I pass for 10+ years younger. For my age I am also almost high school skinny.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Just an update, I used skin biology since July on indented acne scars, no improvement of any kind so far.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 am      Reply with quote
gretchen wrote:

Omega-3 causes cancer, slows the metabolism and is pro-aging.

I have great skin, actually, and have been told I pass for 10+ years younger. For my age I am also almost high school skinny.

Curious, gretchen - why do you use CP serum if you have great skin? For maintenance? Or do you have great skin because you use CP serum?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |