Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Algona wrote:
Moosejavian and Foxe: THANK YOU so much for your fast response. Off to order SB products. Do you use LED with SB? I don't have LED, but planning to get one soon.

I have used my AALS w/ CPs applied first and really like how my skin looks afterwards. I've put those aside for a while right now while I try out a new cleanser. Will get them back to work in a week or two!

5% products discount

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Foxe, what do you think my "temporary" regime since I don't have all SB products yet.
AM:
1. Cleanse with facial brush with MD Forte II, then dry face with microfibercloth
2. Trireduction whole face, except eye area
3. TTT (feel tiny itchy here and there thru out the day but didn't bother me much)
4. P&R
PM
1. cleanse as above
2. Power10
3. Before I go to bed, Supercop 2X (didn't feel any tingley or itchey on face, but on upper lip). Its hard to spot treating w/SC 2X so I use all over face after Power10. Would it be OK?

I have a nice skin, except some freckles, fine lines around eyes, NB lines, 11s & lines on forehead. I don't use any above around the eyes yet, except P&R in AM only.
Im waiting to put a big order to save on S&H. I think I'll get SB cleanser also. I was going to DIY Vit C, but I rather take 1000mg internally daily. Do you DIY any products from EDS? I like to, but not sure if I'd be able to use all purchased ingredients fast enough so I buy the premade products.
Algona
5% products discount

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Foxe, can I PM you my pics?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Algona - PM w/ pics is fine.

Question- is the P&R for the eyes? Or are you applying it over the TriRed?

I never experienced itching w/ the TTT. I wonder if that's from the TriRed. That's a pretty strong CP - stronger than the Skin Signals. It will take a while to get use it.

Why did you go w/ the TriRed instead of Skin Signals?

I agree it's hard to spot treat w/ the creamy SC2X. I try to use a very little amt when I do it and it does end up spreading quite a ways. It doesn't take much, that's for sure. A sample will last me a year.

I would think using the TriRed for AM AND SC2X all over in the PM would be a bit much. Esp for a newbie. But, if your skin is handling it, then maybe not. Everyone is different. The itching should go away once your skin is use to the CPs. Any looseness should go away then too.

Your routine of cleansing w/ the MD Forte and brush/cloth in the AM looks fine as does your PM routine. How do you like the Lactic Power 10? That's a new product.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Foxe, the P&R is my daycover and I apply it over the TriRed (don't like the dark blue color, makes me think my skin darker). Don't know why Cassia gave me the TriRed instead of Skin Signals. Im really scared about the "uglies".
I really like the Lactic Power 10, really smooth to spread. I agree that the SB products can last me a long time too. I started using the above regime on pm 6/3 and don't see any different yet, except my regular make up seems last longer than before. I don't use any foundation, just moisturizer, eyeshadow, blush & lipstick. Foxe, any suggestion before I order SB products? Did you see my pics? Thanks
Algona
5% products discount

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Why Cassia gave me the TriRed instead of Skin Signals? Hmm...She said that between both of them, the strength are exactly the same and because I'd rather have SS in the pump or dropper than in a misty spray (I feel its a waste with the spray, IMO)
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
It was a good idea to go for the TriRed if you didn't want something in a sprayer like the Skin Signals is. The TriRed is a cream instead of a serum like the Skin Signals, though. That is great for dryer skin like yours, but is harder to dilute. It's best to just use 'less' of the creams and spread them thinner for dilution purposes. You can also use emu oil under them to buffer the skin. I prefer the dropper version for the serums myself and with the SS, I tend to spray it into the palm of my hand instead of directly on my face. That way I don't feel like it's going somewhere else besides where I want it to.

Quote:
Why Cassia gave me the TriRed instead of Skin Signals? Hmm...She said that between both of them, the strength are exactly the same and because I'd rather have SS in the pump or dropper than in a misty spray (I feel its a waste with the spray, IMO)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Algona - I think a better routine for you would be to use the TriRed at night since it is a dark color (I'd forgotten about that) and use the P&R in the day time. Just wait about 30 minutes after the Lactic 10 to let it do its job before applying the CPs. And, I'd save the SC2X for something else. Let your skin get use the the TriRed and P&R first.

I thought your skin looked great (just saw them - thanks for letting me know you sent them, I missed that in my inbox) AND I don't see any need for something as strong as the SC2X. In other words - the SC2X is usually used for scars and your skin looks scarless (and wrinkleless!!). No upper lip lines, no crows feet, no horizontal forehead wrinkles or 11's. I see a little sag in the same place I have some - at the downturn of the corner of my lips. I got improvements in that with just the CP Serum. You should do fine w/ the TriRed and not need the SC2X for now.

Oh - BTW, I wish my skin looked as good as yours! (Lucky gal)

5% products discount

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi there.

I just started to use Skinbiology products yesterday. Exfol at night and Super GHK Cream & Two Time Tightner in the morning. But the GHK cream smells soooo bad Sad . I am used to Kenzoki and Caudalie products .... so it was a nightmare to put this cream on my face. I hope at least it makes a difference !
Is the CP serum that smelly too ?

5% products discount

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your kind words Foxe.
If you zoom in my pics, you'll see my lines, especially 11's and between my eyes (nose bridge). Perhaps I yawn too much so i have deeper lines there. Confused I really like the TTT in the morning, my face feels tighter. Shall I use at night also? I don't feel any tingly or itchy after 6 days of CP use. Would the DPL improve the jowl line and the corner of my lips? Im juggling which one to buy between AALS or DPL panels (DPL usage 17min per day). Sorry to post this question here.
Algona
5% products discount

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Mélusine - Your name sounds so frenchy! Neutral
I used to use Caudalie and it didn't change my skin at all. You'll miss the Caudalie's fragance smell with the CPs products, but the smell will disappear quick and at least it helps my skin.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Mélusine - the serums seem odorless to me. The creams, on the other hand - phew to most of them. Esp the suntan lotion. Dr Pickart does try to keep everything out of his product that is not neccessary or would do some harm, so they are built with the bare minimum of ingredients. And that includes not having a lovely scent!! Sad But, they do work - so that's what counts.

Algona - go for the AALS. Great reviews for years on that one here at EDS.

I did see a 'hint' of some 11's in your pics - but they're minimal compared to mine. I let mine go for so long before resorting to Botox that I developed a deep crease in one of the 11's. I finally realized that I frown while I sleep! (Explains the depth of it) That 11 could use a filler, but I hope to get it filled in w/ rollers (and CPs). I took a break last year while using 302 and am taking another break from rolling now w/ Wonderbar. I'll get to work on it sometime soon (I hope).

FYI - the Safetox is great for 11's and forehead wrinkles. Look at the thread on that one.

5% products discount

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Kassy has been wonderful to start the AALS thread here. Now, I deter myself to AALS then. I had botox on my forehead and the 11's last year, it disappeared so quick (less than 2 months). Disappointed, so I've been using "scotch tape" on my 11's while sleeping and whenever I remember to tape on them. Laughing I didn't like the smell of 302 products so I stopped using it, the smell is too strong for me. Wonderbar??? Shock What is that!
Star Model
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
The creams, on the other hand - phew to most of them. Esp the suntan lotion. Dr Pickart does try to keep everything out of his product that is not neccessary or would do some harm, so they are built with the bare minimum of ingredients. And that includes not having a lovely scent!! Sad But, they do work - so that's what counts.

Foxe - Have you tried SB's new Copper Sun Suntanning Lotion? It is virtually fragrance-free. Very Nice.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Star Model wrote:

Foxe - Have you tried SB's new Copper Sun Suntanning Lotion? It is virtually fragrance-free. Very Nice.

No I haven't - didn't realize there was a new one. I have one I ordered a couple months ago and it smells about like it did last summer. Not a lot of difference.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Algona and Foxe for your reply.

I think I just have to get used to the smell Smile. I now also use the GHK cream on the hands at night. I plan to move to CP serum when I am done with GHK, or do you think I can move directly to TriReduction ?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Mélusine wrote:
Thanks Algona and Foxe for your reply.

I think I just have to get used to the smell Smile. I now also use the GHK cream on the hands at night. I plan to move to CP serum when I am done with GHK, or do you think I can move directly to TriReduction ?

If your skin is not sensitive and also seems to be reacting favorably to the GHK, moving up the the TriRed should be fine. Just keep a lookout for reactions - it is a much stronger CP. If you do see some, then try using it everyother day or so until you're use to it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 am      Reply with quote
I've been really happy with skinbio, until I bought the body lotion. It just smells so strong. My husband hates it and threatened to sleep on the couch if I put it on just before bed. So I'm wondering did I get a bad batch? Or does the body lotion always smell chemically?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
tarapaca wrote:
I've been really happy with skinbio, until I bought the body lotion. It just smells so strong. My husband hates it and threatened to sleep on the couch if I put it on just before bed. So I'm wondering did I get a bad batch? Or does the body lotion always smell chemically?

The plain Body Lotion has no added scents, so it doesn't smell too good. I have the one that they give w/ the combo pack with the Suntanning Lotion and it definitely could use a little scent added.

Their other Body lotions have essential oils added to them - perhaps you can buy your own oil to add to the bottle? I've added a drop of ylang-ylang to a handful of the Body Lotion and it worked out great!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 am      Reply with quote
I'll definitely try adding essential oils to the body lotion, usually I prefer unscented, but not in this case! I just wanted to make sure that I didn't get a bad batch, now I know it's ok I'll add some lavender or something.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Most of the SB cream products have a Not Great smell. Next time I'm getting the body lotion in the Lavendar scent or Patchouli.
The copper sun I have does not smell all that great either so I reckon it is from an older batch - though just got it last month.

You can use your AALS after putting Skin Signals on - it will help increase penetration - particularly helpful in areas where you are trying to do a focused renewal of skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have the body lotion in Lavender... It still has the CP smell as an undernote, if you will. But I like the lavender over it. I think I have some of the other scents too... would have to look.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Hey, thanks Claudia - I was wondering how much you could possibly *mask* that smell. I got it because it's more like a treatment than an actual body cream etc. But the smell - I have to be careful to only use it when it's just me and the cat!

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wanted to share an update on improvements to my skin from cp's as there is some negative stuff out there.

Have been using supercop x2 on a tiny mole on my ear for 3 weeks and it has dropped off, with a little scab, but it has gone Yipee. It wasn't bothering me, but I wanted to see if this stuff works and for me it has.

Also i have been using at first diluted cp serum on my breast area about 3 months ago, saw a little difference in my skin, then switched to BND, with much more improvement perkier and fuller breast, even my husband mentioned it ; ) then I started using it on my decolletage and just in the last week I have had 2 comments on what a great decolletage I have. Will be stating trireduction on my breast away now but will continue with BND for my decolletage and neck and have been also using exfol cream in those areas.

Having a little trouble with my eye area, was using GHK cream but my skin doesn't like it much, so have now switched to emu oil first then nights premier, that seems better.
Do I need to exfoliate at all in the eye area?

HTH : )
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
eisens wrote:
Wanted to share an update on improvements to my skin from cp's as there is some negative stuff out there.

Have been using supercop x2 on a tiny mole on my ear for 3 weeks and it has dropped off, with a little scab, but it has gone Yipee. It wasn't bothering me, but I wanted to see if this stuff works and for me it has.

Also i have been using at first diluted cp serum on my breast area about 3 months ago, saw a little difference in my skin, then switched to BND, with much more improvement perkier and fuller breast, even my husband mentioned it ; ) then I started using it on my decolletage and just in the last week I have had 2 comments on what a great decolletage I have. Will be stating trireduction on my breast away now but will continue with BND for my decolletage and neck and have been also using exfol cream in those areas.

Having a little trouble with my eye area, was using GHK cream but my skin doesn't like it much, so have now switched to emu oil first then nights premier, that seems better.
Do I need to exfoliate at all in the eye area?

HTH : )

Thank you eisens for sharing that report. I'm actively using supercop2X on a few minor scar points and I will know if it works - they are nt noticeable but I will know when the results occur. I am a 100% beleiver in copper peptides and in the research, science and devotion to copperpeptides as demonstrated by Dr. Pickart. He believes in his product and it is not a hyped, advertised product. His website is helpful and his staff is well-trained and I love the forum.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |