Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Time2BMe - don't be scared off by what I'm about to say, but I started out with the Super GHK cream on my lids. I actually think THAT's gentler than the Night Eyes Premier (the GHK is a gentler product being a 1st generation CP versus the 2nd gens that the Night Eyes are).

But, if you're doing OK so far w/ the 2nd gen Night Eyes, continue with that.

You shouldn't get any inflammation w/ the CPs - they're anti-inflammatory in nature.

BTW - I got a chuckle out of this
Quote:
CPs seem to be a love them or hate them ... or be terrified of them ... type of product.
The hate 'em/terrified part gets reiterated in posts all over on EDS (by the same few ppl). You never see as many of the love 'em posts - those 'lovers' tend to stay quiet.

I find most people like to vent when they are unhappy. And a lot of their unhappiness stems from the fact they have not given a product proper time to work. They want instant or dramatic results.
So, you get more criticism of products than praise on a forum like this. That is why it is important that we get on here and tell of our successes so we can help each other out.
I've heard so many complaints on here about products that I love and that work for me.

I am also in my second month of using copper peptide...I've had no uglies and can feel it working..I see slight changes .but really want to report back later after I give it a proper amount of time to work.
kmaya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
OK Dear helpful women Very Happy
I need your guidance...
Prior to starting the CP's I had tried Face2flaunt products from Lips2Kiss. Both serums contain dermaxyl (sp?) and matrixyl.I stopped because I was getting lots of little blackheads.Then I moved on to Super GHK cream, Rose moisturizer and the CP accelerator,( I switched it around) and Day Cover. After lots of experimentation of not using any moisturizing cream at all I was able to tell that the creams and serums with dermaxyl and matrixyl were clogging my pores. The Super GHK cream and Day Cover does not bother them.
So I have another week or 2 of super GHK and I have purchased
Night Eyes Premier
CP serum
Lac Sal
Two Time Tightener
squalane moisturizer
I use DIY vit C serum. I need to figure out a good routine with no waiting in the mornings. I had switched my vit C to the mornings and decided 4 days a week when I work would not get proper wait time, and that's been fine with me. I did try the TTT and squalane last night and so far no black head break out (sometimes it takes a couple days but my response time is fast clearing up or coming on)
I would love some of your ideas...I get so confused once I start to think about how to put it all together. Thanks for being here.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
Rmc7 – nice pictures! What a difference in your before & afters. You sure don’t look 60 at all. Glad to hear the CPs are working out for you.

Time2Bme – I’m not sure how well the CPs work for rosacea flushing. I believe they have a section explaining rosacea on Skin Bio’s website, though. They recommend the Super GHK Serum or the CP Serum.
Quote:
Does anyone know how CPs work with skin that flushes easily. I was told that I may have a mild case of Rosacea, but I'm not sure that I do. I've started using the Revaleskin Intense Serum and will see if it improves the flushing. It doesn't happen all the time - only around hormone times (mid month and before my period starts). Do you guys know whether CPs have helped with that. I don't have the rough skin or breakouts commonly associated with rosacea. My skin is fair and I've always flushed/blushed easily. the older I get the worse it is getting, but I am pretty convinced it is hormone related, rather than rosacea

hotdocgirl – thanks for sharing your results w/ CPs. You're right, there are plenty that have good results but just don’t shout it out very often. In fact, when I first researched CPs, I found most of the unhappy users were either those who didn’t give them a long enough time or went too fast and got those dreaded ‘uglies’.
Quote:
I find most people like to vent when they are unhappy. And a lot of their unhappiness stems from the fact they have not given a product proper time to work. They want instant or dramatic results.
So, you get more criticism of products than praise on a forum like this. That is why it is important that we get on here and tell of our successes so we can help each other out.
I've heard so many complaints on here about products that I love and that work for me.

I am also in my second month of using copper peptide...I've had no uglies and can feel it working..I see slight changes .but really want to report back later after I give it a proper amount of time to work.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
kmaya wrote:
OK Dear helpful women Very Happy
I need your guidance...
Prior to starting the CP's I had tried Face2flaunt products from Lips2Kiss. Both serums contain dermaxyl (sp?) and matrixyl.I stopped because I was getting lots of little blackheads.Then I moved on to Super GHK cream, Rose moisturizer and the CP accelerator,( I switched it around) and Day Cover. After lots of experimentation of not using any moisturizing cream at all I was able to tell that the creams and serums with dermaxyl and matrixyl were clogging my pores. The Super GHK cream and Day Cover does not bother them.
So I have another week or 2 of super GHK and I have purchased
Night Eyes Premier
CP serum
Lac Sal
Two Time Tightener
squalane moisturizer
I use DIY vit C serum. I need to figure out a good routine with no waiting in the mornings. I had switched my vit C to the mornings and decided 4 days a week when I work would not get proper wait time, and that's been fine with me. I did try the TTT and squalane last night and so far no black head break out (sometimes it takes a couple days but my response time is fast clearing up or coming on)
I would love some of your ideas...I get so confused once I start to think about how to put it all together. Thanks for being here.

kmaya - when I use a Vit C w/ the CPs, I usually use that in the AM and the CPs in the PM (best to separate them by 12 hours - but a night should be good enough). You can try the TTT either in the AM or PM - but, since it's temporary, use it when you need the 'oomph'. You can layer the TTT over the CPs, but if you use it w/ Vit C, let the Vit C sink in for about 10 mins first since it has a lower pH.

For the LacSal, that's your choice whether to use it AM or PM. But, you should give it about 20 minutes to do it's job before putting something else on top. It works best at a low pH and adding a product w/ a higher pH on top will stop it from working. Your Vit C *should* have a low pH, and using it over an AHA or BHA might not require the entire 20 minutes of wait time. (In theory)

The squalane would do nicely on top of the CPs to help them sink in.

Here's a couple different scenarios, but you can play around w/ them if these don't work out:
AM
cleanse
Vitamin C (wait)
TTT
Moisturize
Sunscreen
Makeup

PM
cleanse
Lac Sal (wait)
CPs
Squalane

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
foxe you are so generous! If I were near you I'd buy you a drink of your choice! (healthy ones included) I will try this simple routine and hopefully not have to switch out the moisturizer (fingers crossed)I'll check back and let you know.
SoCalGal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, Ladies, please don't scoff - but I bought a CP serum from Skin Biology and started using it a few night ago WITHOUT doing any reading! I knew this thread was here, but didn't get to it until today!
I have very fair, but rather 'tough' skin (not reactive). I've been using an African Black Soap (love, will not give up) 6.5 times a week and an OCM session (a 20 min. massage) once a week to cleanse.
My usual routine is then a PangeaOrganics toner and SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex while skin is still wet w/toner. Then CP (2-3 drops mixed in a couple sprays of toner in the P.M. only), PO face cream (more of a gel/cream), Juice Beauty eye cream, SheaTerraOrganics Vit E and Rooibos Tea face cream (very lush). Then a physical (Josie Maran) sunscreen SPF 40 during the day, Marula oil at night.
So far, the TNS serum has made my combo (really nutty sometimes oily, sometimes normal, sometimes dry) skin a little dry - we're also having Santa Ana winds with single digit humidity so that could be the culprit. I haven't noticed any irritation from the CP.
Am I going too fast with the CP? I have Emu oil but I don't like it. Would the Marula or argan oil be ok? I tend to large pores (which the OCM has helped immensely with) and have a good bit of pit-like scars from teenage acne. I don't breakout as a rule although preservative/nasty cheap chemical ingredients will sometimes do it for me. Therefore my love of natural, organic skincare. Because the bottle of CP serum didn't have any directions or warnings, I assumed it was like any other skincare and if anything, just wouldn't work. Please help me with specifics for my skin type - how to proceed with the CP stuff.
I have read the entire thread (it took a while!) but got a little lost with some of the terms I don't understand (dermarolling? needling?) and lots of acronyms I'm clueless about.
Thanks so much, I appreciate your very knowledgeable help
edited to add: is the Black Soap enough esfoliation for me with the CP? I used to over exfoliate (I think) and my skin would look a little 'chewed'. I also use an AHA cream from Walgreens (it has its own thread here) maybe every 10 days. I have tons of very good peels of every kind, scrubs and masks, so if I need to pick those back up a little I will. I'm just seeing such beautiful results with the BS that I've dropped all that - stopped using my Clarisonic too. I do have broken capillaries on my cheeks near my nose, and on my chin. I mostly would like to tighten up my skin esp. my eyelids with the CP. This past year has been tough for me: my face seems to caught up with my age all of a sudden - I'm 52, but have always have been taken for much younger. I would dearly like to continue that!!! LOL!
Thanks again.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Foxe !!

I'm actually not 100% convinced that I have Rosacea. My DR thought it might be Rosacea starting, but she wasn't sure. All the skincare lines that make recommendations for Rosacea are for the breakouts that many people experience with it. I've never had that .... and what's more because my skin is dry, the products they recommend aren't ones that work for my skin.

I am going to start using the Super GHK serum on my chest ... I have some definite wrinkling there.

I am currently trying the Revaleskin for redness, so I'll see if that helps at all. I only get flushing occasionally and it is always hormone related. I still cringe everytime I get red and think "karma is a *itch !!" When I was in high school, I used to think how awful Mom looked when she went 'purple' ... and thought, thank God my skin doesn't do that ... Well - who's the tomato now ?!!! Mad Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I have done 10 days now with my GHK and P &R, and so far so good! I started using over emu for a week and have now been using under the emu for 4 days.

Since using under the emu, I find that they don't spread as easily and I am worried about using more cp's to cover. Can I use them on slightly damp skin or would that dilute them?

I also am wondering if exfol can be used in the morning after cleansing or does it have to be used at night. I am still working on my routine as I don't have much time in the morning.

I am thinking that this might work if it is ok,

AM

Cleanse
Exfol
Moisturise
TTT (poss)
Sunscreen

PM

Cleanse
Retin a
wait 45minutes
GHK and P&R

I would styill like to use retin a every night as I really feel that is giving me results at the moment.

Thank you.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Sue, I think the routine you're considering looks fine. Applying the Cp's on a damp face shouldn't dilute it enough to make that much of a difference and like you say, it will spread easier. The exfol can be used in a.m. esp. since you're using a sunscreen.
Glad to hear you're coming along fine with the CP's!
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Brierrose,

Thanks for such a quick reply. That will work well for me then and no waiting time in the morning!
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
sue09 wrote:
Brierrose,

Thanks for such a quick reply. That will work well for me then and no waiting time in the morning!

Oops, sorry Sue but I should have mentioned that you should wait 20 min. for the exfol to work before applying moisturizer! Is that too much of a wait?
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:

Oops, sorry Sue but I should have mentioned that you should wait 20 min. for the exfol to work before applying moisturizer! Is that too much of a wait?

Hmmmmm, ok, I can work with that. I can moisturise downstairs just before I go out. Thank you for the help. It seems that the biggest difficulty with cp's is working out a routine that works for the individual. There are just so many possibilities.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Sue, for the days you don't have much time you could use a microfibre cloth for exfoliation instead. I also use RA and I just use LacSal 2-3 times a week and that's working fine for me.
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Brierrose, do you use the cp's at night as well. I have been using them in the morning, but have only just received my exfol and am trying to fit it all in.
I must get a microfibre cloth. I bought some from M & S, but when they arrived they were like a rubber fabric and I am not sure they exfoliate at all.

I have some lacSal as a bonus......I will just get around to trying it once I have things settled.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I only use RA 3X a wk. now so I use Cp's on the other nights usually. Sometimes I use under RA at night and sometimes I use in the a.m. so not any set routine really, I'm just regularly wanting to use these actives.
Most mornings I like to use Alphaderma CE with a vit.c serum. The Alphaderma has helped me with some firming and softening of expression lines so I don't want to give that up.
Now I'm waiting for my Lightstim to arrive and I don't know where I'm going to find the time!...but at least on maintenance it will only be 3X a wk. so that helps.
BTW looking at your picture your skin looks so healthy & glowing!
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
It feels like a full time job fitting in all the products..... Laughing . Let's hope it's all worth it in the end.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
sue09 wrote:
It feels like a full time job fitting in all the products..... Laughing . Let's hope it's all worth it in the end.

You are so right here! Smile I still play around w/ it trying to fit things in. Rolling Eyes

I agree w/ bierrose that you can put the creams on top of damp skin - it will help it spread. It might dilute it a little, but don't worry too much about that. You probably don't need to dilute the GHK - that one is so gentle. Not many have complained about that one. And you could probably just go full strength pretty soon anyway &/or increase the amount you use, and that might help w/ the application spreading easier.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
SoCalGal - phew! you have a long list of products you're trying (but then, most of us EDSers do!). Have you been using any of them for long enough to know if they're working for you? I'm curious about the TNS product. It's certainly got the latest buzzword ingredient in it.

If you started right out using the CP Serum and had no issues, you should be able to keep up doing that. You have been diluting it by mixing it w/ the toner. To go up in strength, I'd slowly have more CPs to toner in the ratio after a week or so. Are you waiting for the TNS to dry before applying the CPs? I think I'd let that sink in for about 10 mins or so before applying another product. Not sure if layering makes any difference in the performance of CPs or not, though. I try to not mix my actives so they don't get diluted at all. The one I will use them with is a Retin A or acid, but I use long wait times so the products work on their own first.

I don't know anything about the Marula oil, so I can't comment there. The emu oil is recommended to use w/ CPs because it has the same lipids as human skin and can be readily accepted by it. By putting emu on OVER CPs, it will help push the CPs in. Conversely, putting emu on under CPs will take away from the absorption and cause them to not be as strong.

Which makes me think - is the TNS a liquid, gel or cream? If it's a gel or cream, it should go on OVER the CPS. The thickness of an active can affect it's performance in the order of applications. Typically, you want to go from thin to thick. A thicker gel or cream will prevent a thinner liquid from absorbing. I realize that the instruction for the TNS say to put other actives on OVER it, but if it's a thick one, it should go on later.

You can find info on acronyms in a sticky for good reference at the top of the Skincare and Makeup forum. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3228

Quote:
This past year has been tough for me: my face seems to caught up with my age all of a sudden - I'm 52, but have always have been taken for much younger. I would dearly like to continue that!!! LOL!

A lot of what we use or report on here at EDS can only slow down that dreaded aging process -unfortunately there's little that can STOP it in it's place! On the plus side of this, I did get carded 3 separate times in the first 10 months after I started CPs and I was almost 50 at the time.

You'll have to read the threads on dermarolling. It can help w/ generating new collagen and even for getting these lovely anti-aging products deeper into our skin to do their jobs! Beware - that thread is a long one. Do a search for it - it has that in the title.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Super GHK Serum on my eyes at night. I use the KH eye cream in the morning.

I am wondering for any of you who also use KH products (SisterSweets are you there !!! Wink ) ... have you used them with any of the VAK creams? What I am wondering is if it is okay to use a VAK cream over a CP ... allowing some absorption time (ie. 10 mins or so)

Or ... when you use CPs & KH, do you use one in the am and the other in the pm??? I am wondering if you have to split them up between AM and PM or if it okay to use them in conjuction with each other.

I also posted this on the KH thread.

TIA Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
I have been using the Super GHK Serum on my eyes at night. I use the KH eye cream in the morning.

I am wondering for any of you who also use KH products (SisterSweets are you there !!! Wink ) ... have you used them with any of the VAK creams? What I am wondering is if it is okay to use a VAK cream over a CP ... allowing some absorption time (ie. 10 mins or so)
TIA Smile

I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Because I wasn't able to use KH products in conjunction with the CPs. The oxygen seems to push CPs deep into the skin and my sensitive skin didn't like it.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Time2Bme wrote:

TIA Smile

I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Because I wasn't able to use KH products in conjunction with the CPs. The oxygen seems to push CPs deep into the skin and my sensitive skin didn't like it.

Hi RS

Do you mind telling me how your skin reacted?

I wasn't brave enough to try it on my face, but did try it on my chest. I'm assuming it is from sun damage, but I have some wrinkles on my chest that I would like to have go away !!! Wink

I tried using the Super GHK Serum and after 10 mins tried the VAK 1%. It seemed fine, but I've only done it twice. I'm not willing to go through the "uglies" that other people have spoken about when it comes to CPs. I also used a very thin coating of CPs. I've been very aware of not putting to much on.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:

Hi RS

Do you mind telling me how your skin reacted?
a very thin coating of CPs.

Hi Time2Bme,

My skin didn't like the Essential Mask together with the CPs. I used it in the morning, and the skin feels nice and smooth until I apply my CPs the next day! The skin turns red like after a sunburn. If I do not use the CPs at all that week, then everything is fine.

I have never experienced uglies with CPs, and I am a long-time happy CP user Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="SoCalGal"]Hello, Ladies, please don't scoff - but I bought a CP serum from Skin Biology and started using it a few night ago WITHOUT doing any reading! I I've been using an African Black Soap (love, will not give up) 6.5 times a week and an OCM session (a 20 min. massage) once a week to cleanse.
quote]
Hi SoCalGal- I think you're doing fine. Over time you may want to up your commitment to CP's. I say this because I know they are a long-term commetment and they work. I don't know what kind you're using so I can't make recs but obviously you are having no issues.
I have used CP's off and on for a long while - I've recently realized how long-term the pay off is.

As far as other products - it's interesting you use black soap... I've ordered African black soap from Shea Terra and the rosebud product you use (from Amazon) and I will be incorporating them into my own CP regime very soon - I think it will be a great blend. I also incorporate Karin Herzog VK2 oxygen in the morning.
I still do other exfoliation - depending upon your needs this may be very important or less important dependant upon skin type. If you are trying to remodel your skin you will want to do more intense exfoiation than the black soap affords.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

As far as other products - it's interesting you use black soap... I've ordered African black soap from Shea Terra and the rosebud product you use (from Amazon) and I will be incorporating them into my own CP regime very soon - I think it will be a great blend. I also incorporate Karin Herzog VK2 oxygen in the morning.
I still do other exfoliation - depending upon your needs this may be very important or less important dependant upon skin type. If you are trying to remodel your skin you will want to do more intense exfoiation than the black soap affords.

sister sweets, do you mind sharing your routine with us? I'm interested in how you plan to incorporate KH VK2, CPs and Retin A??
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Well, thanks to everyone on here, I have got my routine virtually sorted. I might be imagining it, but my eyelids seem to loook slightly less hooded the last few days, but it has been just a couple of weeks using cp's, so I don't know.

This is my routine so far,

AM

Cleanse (still using dermalogica cleanser)
Exfol cream - wait 20 mins
Moisturise

PM

Cleanse - wait 30 mins
Retin A - wait 1 hour +
GHK
P&R classic

The only other question I have at the moment, is I would like to add TTT which I have now got, but don't have any time left for waiting. Can I use this AM after my moisturiser, or should I use it before.

Thanks again
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |