Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
sue09 wrote:
Well, thanks to everyone on here, I have got my routine virtually sorted. I might be imagining it, but my eyelids seem to loook slightly less hooded the last few days, but it has been just a couple of weeks using cp's, so I don't know.

This is my routine so far,

AM

Cleanse (still using dermalogica cleanser)
Exfol cream - wait 20 mins
Moisturise

PM

Cleanse - wait 30 mins
Retin A - wait 1 hour +
GHK
P&R classic

The only other question I have at the moment, is I would like to add TTT which I have now got, but don't have any time left for waiting. Can I use this AM after my moisturiser, or should I use it before.

Thanks again

With the TTT being a gel, I would use it before a mosturizer - esp if your moisturizer is cream based.

Whoo-hooo! Dancing on the firming of your lids! That was one of the first things I noticed when I started using CPs, too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies, sorry, what is TTT? I checked the FREQUENT ACRONYMS and could not find it Smile
kmaya
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
LOL I wondered the same thing a while back but figured it out later when I went to Skin Biology's website:

Two Timing Tightener

http://www.skinbiology.com/twotimingtightener.html
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks again. I can't stop looking at the eyes.....I'm sure it's a result! Just one more thing....lol, does anyone else think TTT smells like fish!!!
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Your right Sue, the amine form of DMAE smells like fish. Just about makes you want to gag but thankfully the smell dissipates!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Your right Sue, the amine form of DMAE smells like fish. Just about makes you want to gag but thankfully the smell dissipates!

The amine form tends to work better. Hold your nose for three minutes and you're good. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing I noticed the same fish smell. I had ordered DMAE blindly the first time - didn't realize what it was and just used it based on a recommendation. The first time I used it, I thought what smells so awful ... then I realized it was me Laughing Laughing

Thankfully it fades really quickly and I do find it works really well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hello -
thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread - I have learned a lot!

I am thinking about purchasing the skin signals cream - I like the fact that it has 1st and 2nd generation peptides. I really want to start slowly to avoid the "uglies". I have a few questions:

1) How much do you apply to the face - would it be similar to retin-a (pea-size amt)?

2) I would use only 2-3 days per week to start. Does this sound about right - to start only a few days and then work my way up? Is applying oil to the skin first the best way to dilute a cream? I don't like emu - is avocado ok?

3) Any feedback on Skin Signals? My main concern is slight sagging. A few wrinkles around the eyes.

thanks for any feedback,
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
OK, so now I ordered TTT but I am really glad to know about the smell. I also revised my dermarolling and use the CP serum AFTER rolling then the RA and the EST. That made a big difference. I love CP's. I am glad I was made aware of how to best use them on this wonderful site!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Hello -
thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread - I have learned a lot!

I am thinking about purchasing the skin signals cream - I like the fact that it has 1st and 2nd generation peptides. I really want to start slowly to avoid the "uglies". I have a few questions:

1) How much do you apply to the face - would it be similar to retin-a (pea-size amt)?

2) I would use only 2-3 days per week to start. Does this sound about right - to start only a few days and then work my way up? Is applying oil to the skin first the best way to dilute a cream? I don't like emu - is avocado ok?

3) Any feedback on Skin Signals? My main concern is slight sagging. A few wrinkles around the eyes.

thanks for any feedback,
Smile

I would think the Skin Signals Cream is one of the gentler CPs and there shouldn't be too much worry of it causing the loose skin from a rapid skin remodeling. Your application of just 2 to 3 times per week is a good way to start slowly. You can also adjust how much product you apply and a pea size amount would probably be about right for the face and neck. If you have extra, put it on the back of your hands.

I've used the SSC occasionally and it's a very nice cream. Its color is an intense blue/green and it has a nice creamy texture. Typical of CP creams, the scent is not all that great- but that doesn't bother me knowing what the product can do!

I agree that the combo of 1st gen and 2nd gen CPs is brilliant! This one also has the added collegen and elastin - a win, win situation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
OK, so now I ordered TTT but I am really glad to know about the smell. I also revised my dermarolling and use the CP serum AFTER rolling then the RA and the EST. That made a big difference. I love CP's. I am glad I was made aware of how to best use them on this wonderful site!

rmc7 - what difference did you notice after you changed things up? Can you also refresh my memory on what type of rolling you were doing (CIT or product penetration)? also - what is EST?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am going to start using the SSC around the eyes and have read really good things on the skinbio chat forum. I'm having great success with ss and super cp's on my face, trired in other areas. I'm so convinced of the power of copper peptides, it's hard to use my other favorite product sometimes (KH - VK2).

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Sis I hope this isn't consisted off topic but I have discovered the "Easy Eye Solution" thread with your comments. As soon as I found it I was wondering about using it with CP's. I'm only through about 1/3 of the thread and I'm not sure I'd get an answer since Toby had a negative reaction to them. Any input? I am at about week 6 with the cps and while I'm noticing some subtle differencesin my skin I'm not seeing any improvements around my eyes as of yet. I finally started taking photos 2 days ago when I got my Safetox.
SoCalGal
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
SoCalGal - phew! you have a long list of products you're trying (but then, most of us EDSers do!). Have you been using any of them for long enough to know if they're working for you? I'm curious about the TNS product. It's certainly got the latest buzzword ingredient in it.

If you started right out using the CP Serum and had no issues, you should be able to keep up doing that. You have been diluting it by mixing it w/ the toner. To go up in strength, I'd slowly have more CPs to toner in the ratio after a week or so. Are you waiting for the TNS to dry before applying the CPs? I think I'd let that sink in for about 10 mins or so before applying another product. Not sure if layering makes any difference in the performance of CPs or not, though. I try to not mix my actives so they don't get diluted at all. The one I will use them with is a Retin A or acid, but I use long wait times so the products work on their own first.

I don't know anything about the Marula oil, so I can't comment there. The emu oil is recommended to use w/ CPs because it has the same lipids as human skin and can be readily accepted by it. By putting emu on OVER CPs, it will help push the CPs in. Conversely, putting emu on under CPs will take away from the absorption and cause them to not be as strong.

Which makes me think - is the TNS a liquid, gel or cream? If it's a gel or cream, it should go on OVER the CPS. The thickness of an active can affect it's performance in the order of applications. Typically, you want to go from thin to thick. A thicker gel or cream will prevent a thinner liquid from absorbing. I realize that the instruction for the TNS say to put other actives on OVER it, but if it's a thick one, it should go on later.

You can find info on acronyms in a sticky for good reference at the top of the Skincare and Makeup forum. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3228

Quote:
This past year has been tough for me: my face seems to caught up with my age all of a sudden - I'm 52, but have always have been taken for much younger. I would dearly like to continue that!!! LOL!

A lot of what we use or report on here at EDS can only slow down that dreaded aging process -unfortunately there's little that can STOP it in it's place! On the plus side of this, I did get carded 3 separate times in the first 10 months after I started CPs and I was almost 50 at the time.

You'll have to read the threads on dermarolling. It can help w/ generating new collagen and even for getting these lovely anti-aging products deeper into our skin to do their jobs! Beware - that thread is a long one. Do a search for it - it has that in the title.

Thank you Foxe! I am sorry to have been so slow to acknowledge your kind post - I was down with the flu for a looong time!.
I get what you're saying about waitng for the actives to sink in before layering more on top. I've added a minimum 10min wait time for the TNS and CP. The TNS is a thick liquid, definitely thicker than the CP, so I'll start reversing the order of those. I don't think the TNS has done a thing for me. I won't repurchase, and so if I see my skin change for the worse, I can assume that it is from NOT using the TNS! Tricky, aren't I?
Do you think I'm exfoliating enough? The Black Soap is pretty gentle (no granules) but my skin is looking amazingly velvety smooth - a new experience for me. How long do you think before I see any results from the CP? I really would like to tighten up my eyelids. Seeing them move like fabric when I put my fingers on them is a horrifying sight! (sigh)
Thank you again for your help!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
kmaya wrote:
Sis I hope this isn't consisted off topic but I have discovered the "Easy Eye Solution" thread with your comments. As soon as I found it I was wondering about using it with CP's. I'm only through about 1/3 of the thread and I'm not sure I'd get an answer since Toby had a negative reaction to them. Any input? I am at about week 6 with the cps and while I'm noticing some subtle differencesin my skin I'm not seeing any improvements around my eyes as of yet. I finally started taking photos 2 days ago when I got my Safetox.

Hi kmaya - Welcome to EDS. Glad to help if I can. First off - what CP's are you using around your eyes? And what on your face?

CP's take time to work and sometimes if you do too much, too fast your results can be negative and this scares some off. (you look worse before you look better if you approach it too aggressively. That said you don't want to do too little either but have to figure out what's best for you).
Toby has said her best results are with gadgets VS skincare products I think - except she is loving a serum from the antiaging lightstim company. You are right - CP's were not her thing.

I've had good success with CP's and long term I think there is nothing better. When you decide to use them you almost have to hunker down and give it a good six months I'd say. And pictures are great. they should help you see and believe in results more than anything else.

I would use CP's around your eyes at night and continue with the EES in the morning when it's effects are most needed! That's what I have done. I don't have eye bags though so my use is more sporadic but I never used them together at the same time frame.
Let me know what you do and how things work for you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
SoCalGal wrote:
Thank you Foxe! I am sorry to have been so slow to acknowledge your kind post - I was down with the flu for a looong time!.

I hope you're all better now! Glad you're back.
Quote:
Do you think I'm exfoliating enough? The Black Soap is pretty gentle (no granules) but my skin is looking amazingly velvety smooth - a new experience for me.

It might be. If you don't see much of a result after a while, you can always go to a stronger exfoliator or a different type to help speed up the process.
Quote:
How long do you think before I see any results from the CP? I really would like to tighten up my eyelids. Seeing them move like fabric when I put my fingers on them is a horrifying sight! (sigh)
Thank you again for your help!

I saw some improvements at around the 4 week mark and saw additional ones when I moved up in strength of products. I also saw some 'uglies' with those moves, as I tended to get impatient and move a little too fast. It will take a while for your skin to get use to the stronger CPs. Once my skin had adjusted to the stronger CPs, it no longer reacted like it did in the beginning with the itching or loose skin. (The SC2X was the one that caused itching). I can use the strong CPs w/ no problems now. But, for the eyes, I stick w/ the Night Eyes line. No need to go stronger there for me.

Your eyelids sound like mine did before I started using CPs. I had terribly crepey and loose upper lids that would pull along with the sponge eyeshadow applicator. (Yikes!). The CPs got rid of that problem for me. No crepiness and firmed up the skin nicely! The upper lid use to touch the lash line and has since pulled back from it from using the CPs. I can actually see some shadow on the lower half of that lid now. It use to be completely covered.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
At Foxe's recommendation, I was using the Super GHK cream. I had a strange issue and had to stop using it ... at least temporarily !!

I started using CPs because of bleph surgery. I wanted to use the CPs to speed up the healing and fading of my incision on my eye lid. I can tell you with absolute certainty that it tightened my eyelids. I could feel it working within an hour of using. It was also gentle on my sensitive eyes; I didn't experience any irritation. So ... why have I had to stop using it then ???

Crazily enough, it may have been working too well right now. My surgeon removed a lot of skin of my eye lids. It 'looks' like it may be okay now, but up until the last 3 days, my eye lid hasn't been closing as tightly as it should. I had the surgery 2 months ago, so I still have some swelling. Because the CPs were tightening the skin (as well as fading the scar and helping with the discoloration of my eyelids), I stopped using it. I need my skin on my eyelids to loosen a little bit, so my eyelid will close tightly. I can't use a product that is working to tighten my skin on my eyelid right now !!

I've been told that the skin will continue to loosen as the swelling decreases; I hope to continue with the CPS then.

Foxe & Sistersweets were a great help to me ... a big thank you to the two of you. I hope to continue with the products after my eye lids are back to whatever my new normal will be !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Wow. time2BMe That's an amazing testimony. And the tightening came from the use of SuperGHK, right? I've been using night eyes but when it's done I was planning on the SScream or maybe the Super GHK. I can tolerate most anything on my face but take it easy in the eye region.

Isn't it nice to know you will have CP's there for you when you are ready for that tightening.

5% products discount

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
I have been using CP's for 7 years now starting with Exfol cream-CP serum ,CP Premier Night eyes & squalane oil ,was a rocky road I had terrible trouble with the exfol cream breakout after breakout & I have dry sensitive skin.
My routine was AM-Rosehip seed cleanser-exfol serum *I switched to which was better* Premier eye cream & spf 30.

PM
Rosehip Cleanser of Diana Yvonne's
CP Serum 4 drops on a damp face
Squalane oil.

To be honest I didn't notice tightening at all so I emailed skin-biology & started this routine 3 years ago;

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Protect & Restore with High Retinol (a copper-peptide cream fortified with added moisturizers).A very light amount of Two Timing Tightener (DMAE serum) on top. Only use the Two Timing Tightener on areas where I have puffiness & am trying to gain more elasticity.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the skin, apply a very light amount of LacSal I love love love this stuff! After 15-30min, i than apply a light amount of Super CP Serum. You can finish with a light amount of Squalane on top & more than likely I apply my moisturizer as your last step in any regimen.

Around the eye area:
CP Night Eyes, Two Timing Tightener, Emu Oil or Squalane in this area.I mix these about & use only one of these only once a day. For example: Use Two Timing Tightener in the morning around the eye area and or CP Night Eyes in the evening.

I have noticed quite a difference & also sometimes alternate using Super Cop Cream 2X on the lines I hate again being honest not an amazing difference but I do get taken for at least 10 years younger than my real age so I'm a happy gal .
stimpy

Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies! I'm looking for some advice. I'm very acne prone and still deal w/ cystic acne. Of course I also have the dreaded acne scars.

So I guess the first question I have is will using CP aggravate cystic acne? The second is what kind of game plan should I have to attack existing acne and pitted scars?

I did just purchase the LacSal serum, Super CP Serum, Super Cop and emu oil. I was using RAM up until a month ago. I've been using retinoids off and on for the last decade, but I really don't think my skin likes them. I'm hoping the LacSal will help w/ breakouts and I plan on doing a 35% glycolic acid peel every other week to help break up scar tissue.

I plan on using LacSal in the a.m. and the CP in the p.m. Is this a good plan? TIA!!
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
stimpy wrote:
Hi ladies! I'm looking for some advice. I'm very acne prone and still deal w/ cystic acne. Of course I also have the dreaded acne scars.

So I guess the first question I have is will using CP aggravate cystic acne? The second is what kind of game plan should I have to attack existing acne and pitted scars?

I did just purchase the LacSal serum, Super CP Serum, Super Cop and emu oil. I was using RAM up until a month ago. I've been using retinoids off and on for the last decade, but I really don't think my skin likes them. I'm hoping the LacSal will help w/ breakouts and I plan on doing a 35% glycolic acid peel every other week to help break up scar tissue.

I plan on using LacSal in the a.m. and the CP in the p.m. Is this a good plan? TIA!!

Lacsal AM and CP PM is a good plan. The Exfol might be a better option for oily skin, but don't worry about that since you already have the LacSal. LacSal has salicylic acid in it, too. Exfol is only salicylic.

CPs shouldn't aggravate your acne, but they might bring up some old scar tissue during the remodeling process. Serums are better if you're acne prone, but you can spot treat w/ a stronger CP cream if you need to. Just spot treat w/ the creams, though. I'm not sure how much stronger the Super Cop is than the Super CP Serum. I know the Super Cop 2X is the strongest, though.

If you have some deep acne scars, try using the CPs with single needling. Use the needling to break up the scar tissue that's holding down the skin and it will also open up some channels to let the CPs penetrate deeper to get down where they need to remodel more. Scar tissue can be pretty deep and CPs help the skin remodel without scars. Apply CPs after needling (but after any oozing or bleeding has stopped). Hopefully within the hour after needling.

FYI- I've had some really good results using CPs on acne scars. A couple of really old icepick ones have almost disappeared using the single needling and CPs (SC2X). SC2X stung going in and caused redness for a few days, but it helped fill in those scars. I also spot treated w/ SC2X on a blemish that hadn't finished healing and that scar healed so smoothly - even better than the surrounding skin. If you have patience, the CPs and Lacsal will do their job. It is a slow boat, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
At Foxe's recommendation, I was using the Super GHK cream. I had a strange issue and had to stop using it ... at least temporarily !!

I started using CPs because of bleph surgery. I wanted to use the CPs to speed up the healing and fading of my incision on my eye lid. I can tell you with absolute certainty that it tightened my eyelids. I could feel it working within an hour of using. It was also gentle on my sensitive eyes; I didn't experience any irritation. So ... why have I had to stop using it then ???

Crazily enough, it may have been working too well right now. My surgeon removed a lot of skin of my eye lids. It 'looks' like it may be okay now, but up until the last 3 days, my eye lid hasn't been closing as tightly as it should. I had the surgery 2 months ago, so I still have some swelling. Because the CPs were tightening the skin (as well as fading the scar and helping with the discoloration of my eyelids), I stopped using it. I need my skin on my eyelids to loosen a little bit, so my eyelid will close tightly. I can't use a product that is working to tighten my skin on my eyelid right now !!

I've been told that the skin will continue to loosen as the swelling decreases; I hope to continue with the CPS then.

Foxe & Sistersweets were a great help to me ... a big thank you to the two of you. I hope to continue with the products after my eye lids are back to whatever my new normal will be !!

This is great to hear. Hope your lids loosen up soon for you so you can try the CPs again. In fact, why not just use them a couple times per week for a while? That might be just enough so it's not TOO much for you, yet still gives you the healing aspects.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Minffy- thanks for sharing your results with us. It's nice to hear how you handled using CPs, too. They do need to be changed up for individual's needs accordingly and it looks like you found just the ticket.

5% products discount

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Minffy- thanks for sharing your results with us. It's nice to hear how you handled using CPs, too. They do need to be changed up for individual's needs accordingly and it looks like you found just the ticket.

Thanks Foxe Smile The CP's are fantastic just need patience & a lot of tweaking of routines to find the perfect match.Gee I wish my eyes would tighten up!.

I find my skin changes seasonally ....sends me mad Rolling Eyes

Cheers, Miff
stimpy

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Wow foxe! Thank you so much for your advice.

Is single needling like the dermaroller? I have a dermaroller and I want to use it, but I'm waitng for my skin to clear up. It was doing fine until a couple of months ago.

How often did you needle? So you put SC2X on top after? After I needle and put on the CP should I apply emu oil as well?

Thank you!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |