Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
newusernew wrote:
I have many acne scars, most of them not deep, no redness. Some are slight indentations, some ice picks, a couple boxscars. I used super cop2x, lacsal, p&r, weekly peel for three months, single meddling, dermastamp a few times. Improvement so far: ZERO!

I thought you could not get the single needles initially. That would mean you haven't used those for the past 3 months if they were on backorder when you started asking about treating your acne scars back in the middle of July (only a couple of months ago).

This is the first time I've heard you mention P&R or lacsal. You said you had no results from Skin Signals Solution earlier. Which products have you actually used now? And what peel are you using on a weekly basis and for how long have you done this weekly?

newusernew wrote:
skin signal solution did nothing for me. It's a waste.

If you have tried any type of needling, you could only have been using that for around 6-8 weeks at the most. If so, you should only have done 1 or 2 sessions at the most since you need to let the skin rest in between treatments to let the collagen rebuild. You will not see results quite that quickly since it will take many sessions of treatments to break up scar tissue and daily use of products like CPs, gentle acids, weekly peels and such before you begin to see results. AND, the results will be small at first, but will be cummulative if you have patience and continue to do these things to help the rebuilding process along.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I ordered tattoo needles from amazon.

I use super cop 2x at night and P&R in the morning with lacsal every day. I use15%BHA or 65% lactic from MUAC every weekend. I used Skin Signals Solution a few times, not regularly. Its dark blue color makes it not possible to use in the morning. I also used 12.5% TCA from MUAC twice.

It's been three months, I think if the process works, I should be able to see something by now.

At this point I dont think I need any help. I went from knowing nothing about cps to reading many posts on skin biology forum and here. I know exactly what products I should use and how to use them. They just don't work.

I keep posting here because the longer time I use the cps, the angrier I get with people who posted saying cps removed their scars in 2 weeks, a months, 3 months, etc. All I can think of when I saw those posts are REALLY?

And if you read carefully, there're more people reported no results of scar reduction than people who said it worked from using cp.

I believed what you said about being patient and persistent and sticked tothe process. It has been three months and ZERO improvement.

I'll keep using it as as long as I see people raving about the product saying they removed their scars, I'll keep posting my feedback to let people know the other side of the story.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 am      Reply with quote
So, let me get this straight - you swear up and down that it doesn't work, that is clogs your pores, yet you keep using it because people are raving about it?

You no doubt see yourself as some kind of anti-SkinBio pilgrim, spreading the word to protect the innocent. In truth, you make a fool of yourself with every contradictory statement that you make.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:11 am      Reply with quote
You can say whatever you want on this thread, but there're so many posts by other people reporting zero or little improvement after long term use. You can't possibly defend the products that didn't work for many people by disgracing the posters.

The truth is, even on testimonials page of skin biology site, nobody mentioned improvement on acne scars and skin biology can't provide one before/after pic that proves it actually works.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 am      Reply with quote
newusernew wrote:
You can say whatever you want on this thread, but there're so many posts by other people reporting zero or little improvement after long term use. You can't possibly defend the products that didn't work for many people by disgracing the posters.

The truth is, even on testimonials page of skin biology site, nobody mentioned improvement on acne scars and skin biology can't provide one before/after pic that proves it actually works.

The truth is, there is an example of just about everything on the before/after pics on the Skin Bio site:

Quote:
PICTURE TESTIMONIALS

• Skin Tightening

• Stretch Marks

• Hair Growth

• Pore Reduction

• Around the Eye Area

• Hyperpigmentation

• Pitted Acne Scars

• Wrinkles: Eye Area

• Hooded Upper Eye Area

And I can find plenty on their forum as well.

If one looks, one can find what they are looking for. If someone is so intent on not finding it, they won't. YOU are intent on disclaiming SB's scar treatments, so you will do all you can to disprove them. You need to move on to something else. Point taken. They are not working for you. But, just because they don't work for you doesn't mean they don't work for others. I also do not see a lot of people claiming they don't work on scars. I DO see a lot of people asking about treating them, instead. And I do see many also saying they have success. Many products are like that, and CPs are not alone in that situation. Other things can affect the perfomance of products we use. Everything is variable and depends on the severity of scars, the type of skin they have, the person's expectations and their consistency of use along with their use of other products.

5% products discount

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 am      Reply with quote
I would like to add that ever since i stopped using Copper Peptides and AHA( SBs lactic acid) formula, my enlarged pores have greatly diminished. I am currently using Paulas choice BHA products and have already noticed my skin getting smoother and the large pores( under the skin sebum plugs going away). I did notice a few times when using Copper peptides that the serum actually got trapped under my skin and formed into a blackhead. When i tried to squeeze a few out once, there was copper peptide serum coming out of them..
gouldbergvariations
5% products discount

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
newusernew wrote:

The truth is, there is an example of just about everything on the before/after pics on the Skin Bio site:

Quote:
PICTURE TESTIMONIALS

• Skin Tightening

• Stretch Marks

• Hair Growth

• Pore Reduction

• Around the Eye Area

• Hyperpigmentation

• Pitted Acne Scars

• Wrinkles: Eye Area

• Hooded Upper Eye Area

And I can find plenty on their forum as well.

If one looks, one can find what they are looking for. If someone is so intent on not finding it, they won't. YOU are intent on disclaiming SB's scar treatments, so you will do all you can to disprove them. You need to move on to something else. Point taken. They are not working for you. But, just because they don't work for you doesn't mean they don't work for others. I also do not see a lot of people claiming they don't work on scars. I DO see a lot of people asking about treating them, instead. And I do see many also saying they have success. Many products are like that, and CPs are not alone in that situation. Other things can affect the perfomance of products we use. Everything is variable and depends on the severity of scars, the type of skin they have, the person's expectations and their consistency of use along with their use of other products.

Most of the before and after picture links are broken. It is pretty rare to actually find real before and after pictures for SB products. It is also difficult finding anyone who successfully gotten rid of any scar completely. Some claim to have progress after YEARS of not only CPs but also needling , exfoliation and other methods. So suggesting the results be attributed to CPs is a little exaggerated. I used Cps for almost a year and didnt notice a single effect on any scar on my face. I am confident for me, there were no benefits as my face looked worse 9 months into treatment than it did before. Extremely large pores and riddled with red marks.

The only advice you get from the SB team and Dr Pickart is to continue using the products , daily and a night... I asked Pickart numerous times about the pores, and he did not have any response. I would not recommend SB products to anyone. They require way too much faith and hope and non existent results.
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 am      Reply with quote
foxe I only saw one before and after pic in your link, and the pic looks so unreal as if its taken from an oil painting.

sb encourages people to have faith in their product, even if no change is noticeable after months and years, still believe that changes are undergoing under the surface and accumulating.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am      Reply with quote
It's annoying to get an email that the thread is updated, and see the same old anti-Pickart tag team.

You don't like Skin Biology. That has been documented here for all time, for all to see. But I have a sick feeling that we're never going to see the last of you. If I logged out now, and logged back in a month from now, now doubt you'd both be here singing the blues and trashing a very nice lady's thread. Great job.

Foxe, I'm real sorry your thread got so trashed.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 am      Reply with quote
It's annoying to see your post too. I will not lower my level to respond to your post any more.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Good to know!

Back to topic - I'm about to order a 3-line dermaroller from Dr. Roller. When I get my Skin Signals next month I will also get a sample of CP serum, which is what Dr. Pickart recommended to use with rolling. I want to vanquish the last of these spots - they are so much better than they were, they don't show under makeup or without if it's not bright light, but I want them gone completely. Skin Biology products have improved my skin so much, I'm ready to take it to the next level and aim for perfection!

God bless Dr. Pickart! He's my skin care hero! LOL

5% products discount

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 am      Reply with quote
A few years ago, I ordered a big bottle of Super CP Serum and found the whole (admittedly short) experience rather lacking. I vaguely remember some mild uglies, and the watery formula wasn't very exciting, so it was hard for my ADD, early 20s brain to stick with it. I'm 31 now, and after an atrocious sunburn I received on vacation that left me with even MORE sun spots than I already had (I managed two tanning salons in my late teens and tanned like my life depended upon it), I found myself with renewed interest in CPs. I read this entire thread and came away with a boatload of personalized information...I'm really thankful for all of the testimonies, as well as the trouble shooting. This thread is a gold mine.

Anyway, I added Super GHK Serum to my regimen of hydroxy acids and Retin-A a few months ago and have been blown away. Sun damage that my current regimen simply wasn't able to touch is now gone (as in completely...not a figment of my imagination...truly gone). I have fair skin, greenish gray eyes, and brown hair. The sun damage I had was making my skin look dirty. The dusty, dirty look has vanished AND, as if that isn't enough, my lashes, eyebrows, and hairline are all filling back in. I have Hashimoto's thyroid disease and have experienced much hair thinning because of it. I didn't think there was hope for my poor hair lol. I was considering minoxidil or careprost, but I think I can hold off on the "big guns" for now!

I'm so thankful for this thread, and am curious to know how everyone else is doing with their CPs.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
That's awesome, Silver! I too am a Skin Biology believer! I only wish I had unlimited funds to buy more, more, more! LOL

5% products discount

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
That's awesome, Silver! I too am a Skin Biology believer! I only wish I had unlimited funds to buy more, more, more! LOL

LOL I know. I would bathe in it if I could.

5% products discount

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
It's annoying to get an email that the thread is updated, and see the same old anti-Pickart tag team.

You don't like Skin Biology. That has been documented here for all time, for all to see. But I have a sick feeling that we're never going to see the last of you. If I logged out now, and logged back in a month from now, now doubt you'd both be here singing the blues and trashing a very nice lady's thread. Great job.

Foxe, I'm real sorry your thread got so trashed.

It's nice to say that you label contrary personal experiences as " anti pickart tag team". You clearly have no respect for the truth or personal opinion. Who are you to condemn negative experiences? Propaganda minister? I see you didn't reply to my proof about a number of users that have experienced large pores whilst using SB products.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Edited - never mind. Won't feed anyone's negative obsession.

Have a really great day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
gouldbergvariations wrote:
I would like to add that ever since i stopped using Copper Peptides and AHA( SBs lactic acid) formula, my enlarged pores have greatly diminished. I am currently using Paulas choice BHA products and have already noticed my skin getting smoother and the large pores( under the skin sebum plugs going away). I did notice a few times when using Copper peptides that the serum actually got trapped under my skin and formed into a blackhead. When i tried to squeeze a few out once, there was copper peptide serum coming out of them..

goldbergvariations, This is what you said on your first post:
Quote:

Hello, I am 27 years old (male) and have had moderate/mild acne since I was 16-17.It is extremely hard for me to find a cleanser/toner or regime because my skin is very sensitive.

More recently , I have been on Copper peptides/ lacsal ( lactic acid 10% ) daily for about a year now.I still get intermittent breakouts and have red spots! It seems as though this acne garbage is with me for the long haul, over 10 years and I have never had a clear face day. Breakouts are pretty rare though, and they are usually not large Cysts or anything too serious. What is really troubling lately is my pore size. All over my cheeks large pores/ holes which I was certain weren't nearly as bad before I was on the copper peptides. After reading other reviews from users, I am fairly confident that these large pores are exacerbated by copper peptides. I tried getting help on the SB forum but no one touches the issue of large pore size...I am pretty angry, because I have to start from square one to try and fix these hideous things.

If you are having active breakouts, you will need to get that under control before attacking acne scars for scar removal.

I would not claim red spots (which are actually called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) as acne scars. Scar tissue is a much different animal than PIH and needs a different treatment program. I would not say that CPs help with PIH if they are applied at the wrong time. Dr P has always said to wait to apply CPs after any oozing of a ‘wound’ has stopped. It is possible that you have been applying CPs to your PIH when they were still in this stage and the CPs did not help them. That might be why you’ve not seen any progress in this past year. And, if you have active acne and are continually getting new blemishes (even if they are smaller and not cyst-like), CPs will not help prevent acne or new breakouts.

They type of scars that CPs work really well on (but are very slow at repairing) are the harder, tougher – skin scars that are found on older scars. They will work on a new wound (that has started its healing process), but it’s important to wait until any oozing has stopped so they don’t delay the process.

Regarding the pore size you mention. It sounds like, with your large pores, that CP serum settled into the large pores and caused them to look larger. This would also explain the ‘blackhead’ you said you squeezed out as it would have been CP Serum that settled into the pore, not CP Serum that turned into a blackhead.
It sounds like CPs are not working for you but that you seem happy with Paula’s products. Sometimes we just have to experiment with a few different things to find what works for us. You might just be too young for the CPs right now as they are not meeting your needs. Perhaps, when you are a little older and have experienced some sun damage, they might be a product for you then. There are many your age that have had success with CPs, but everyone is different and we all need to find what is best for OUR skin. Good luck on your quest.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
gouldbergvariations wrote:

...It is also difficult finding anyone who successfully gotten rid of any scar completely. Some claim to have progress after YEARS of not only CPs but also needling , exfoliation and other methods. So suggesting the results be attributed to CPs is a little exaggerated. I used Cps for almost a year and didnt notice a single effect on any scar on my face. I am confident for me, there were no benefits as my face looked worse 9 months into treatment than it did before. Extremely large pores and riddled with red marks.

The only advice you get from the SB team and Dr Pickart is to continue using the products , daily and a night... I asked Pickart numerous times about the pores, and he did not have any response. I would not recommend SB products to anyone. They require way too much faith and hope and non existent results.

I haven't had problems finding pictures on the SB site and I am one of the people who HAS had success completely eradicating some acne scars. I have documented that many times on this thread and elsewhere. Besides myself, there are many on the SB forum and on other forums as I did a thorough search on this before I started using CPs quite a few years ago.

I don't agree with you that CPs require faith and hope, but I do think they require diligence and persistence and because of that might not be the product for everyone.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Silver3006 wrote:
A few years ago, I ordered a big bottle of Super CP Serum and found the whole (admittedly short) experience rather lacking. I vaguely remember some mild uglies, and the watery formula wasn't very exciting, so it was hard for my ADD, early 20s brain to stick with it. I'm 31 now, and after an atrocious sunburn I received on vacation that left me with even MORE sun spots than I already had (I managed two tanning salons in my late teens and tanned like my life depended upon it), I found myself with renewed interest in CPs. I read this entire thread and came away with a boatload of personalized information...I'm really thankful for all of the testimonies, as well as the trouble shooting. This thread is a gold mine.

Anyway, I added Super GHK Serum to my regimen of hydroxy acids and Retin-A a few months ago and have been blown away. Sun damage that my current regimen simply wasn't able to touch is now gone (as in completely...not a figment of my imagination...truly gone). I have fair skin, greenish gray eyes, and brown hair. The sun damage I had was making my skin look dirty. The dusty, dirty look has vanished AND, as if that isn't enough, my lashes, eyebrows, and hairline are all filling back in. I have Hashimoto's thyroid disease and have experienced much hair thinning because of it. I didn't think there was hope for my poor hair lol. I was considering minoxidil or careprost, but I think I can hold off on the "big guns" for now!

I'm so thankful for this thread, and am curious to know how everyone else is doing with their CPs.

Nice to hear about this. I'm actually thinking about switching up to Super GHK Serum myself. I just finishing my Skin Signals Solution and had sample of the GHK Serum lying around. I was about to get started on a bottle of Super CP serum I had in my fridge, but the GHK Serum is really nice. I like the texture and consistency of it. It's thicker than the 2nd gen serums - less water-like. It's too bad it's so much more expensive than the 2nd gens, though.

What are you using on your hair?? Your report is such good news.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:

They type of scars that CPs work really well on (but are very slow at repairing) are the harder, tougher – skin scars that are found on older scars.

With all due respect, how slow are we talking about? I have what you called "the harder, tougher – skin scars that are found on older scars". I used cps for three months with exfoliation and saw NO improvement.

I see you used needling, exfoliation, retin-A, C serum along with copper peptides. How can you recommend with confidence that it's the CP that got rid of your scars?
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, foxe, could you please do me a favor and post a link of acne scar before and after pic? I only saw one on sk8n bio site. It has half of a guys face and it looks so fake, as if it's an oil painting. Could you please post more links of before/after pics?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1480045352/m/3980069174?r=5430093255#5430093255

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1480045352/m/8560068552?r=8560068552#8560068552

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the links. The first link is PIH though, not indented scar. The second is raised and looks very much like inflammation as they are still red.

Could anybody please find me some before and after pics for indented acne scars?

Any before and after pic besides this?

http://reverseskinaging.com/Web%20Graphics/Testimonials%20Page/Lifecastbeforesafter.jpg
newusernew
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 am      Reply with quote
even better, Foxe, why don't you post your before and after pics? You've used cps for long time, it'll be nice to see what cps can do in long term. You're always generous and diligent on sharing cp information, I'd think you wouldn't mind posting progress pics. A pic is worth a thousand words.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Why don't you post YOUR pics? I don't think Foxe needs to prove anything with pictures - I'll take her word for it because I've used the products and know she's telling the truth.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |