Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My New Hero
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
This is what I want to be when I'm 80 - this women is skiing a SLALOM course!! Also trick skiing. She looks phenomenal - so fit and trim. Her skin also looks great (does being fit have anything to do with it???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iiG5wBaYE&feature=related

Doing something you love with exurberance - that's got to be the secret to life! (And looking good!)

Get thee to Florida so I can ski year-round (can only do it for 3 months at the best around here)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, she looks Amazing! That is definitely a goal to shoot for. I thought her skin looked great, too. Very radiant and youthful! Thanks for the link, Foxe!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Look at how firm her face looks! Wow...thanks for sharing!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
unbelieveable! and her legs are stunning....gives me hope for the future.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I really, really think we need to keep up the exercise. Pick some sport and just stick with it. The latest news I heard lately was we need an HOUR of exercise per day just to maintain our weight (let alone all the other benefits it gives us)

I also like to snowski - but can't convince DH to do it. He also can't waterski anymore (back injury) so I can't share my love of this with him as much. At least with the waterskiing - he does like to pull me and be on the boat.

Unfortunately, with the snow - the weather is not his favorite. It's SUN, SUN, SUN for him. (Guess what his skin will look like when he's 80 without all this anti-aging stuff we all do here - LOL)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
She's definitely hero material. I'm feeling better about turning 50 now, since that's when she began.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
She's definitely hero material. I'm feeling better about turning 50 now, since that's when she began.

I feel the same way. I didn't start getting into sports until I was 40. Just gotta keep it going!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
This is what I want to be when I'm 80 - this women is skiing a SLALOM course!! Also trick skiing. She looks phenomenal - so fit and trim. Her skin also looks great (does being fit have anything to do with it???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iiG5wBaYE&feature=related

Doing something you love with exurberance - that's got to be the secret to life! (And looking good!)

Get thee to Florida so I can ski year-round (can only do it for 3 months at the best around here)
I am a skier and IF I am still sking at 81 my problem would be remembering where I put my boat! Laughing My body is hanging in there but my mind is shot!!!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
A true inspiration indeed!

I just came off the slopes last week myself and there were a few "golden oldies" there too. But I think she wins the award!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Toby - You're so funny.

That was great to watch - she really loves life. Her skin is superb - so firm and glowing. And so is her figure for a woman in her 80's - incredible and inspiring.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
I really, really think we need to keep up the exercise. Pick some sport and just stick with it. The latest news I heard lately was we need an HOUR of exercise per day just to maintain our weight (let alone all the other benefits it gives us)

I also just read that information on the hour exercise a day, Foxe. I think that is the Key to anti-aging, exercise - not necessarily anything "formal" but more just staying active and moving daily. Most of us sit way too much, and move way too little.

(Now we need to find out what she uses on her skin!)
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Star Model wrote:
A true inspiration indeed!

I just came off the slopes last week myself and there were a few "golden oldies" there too. But I think she wins the award!

This guy might actually take the award - George Blair(Banana George). Barefootin' at his age. I still want to learn to do this (hope I'm not too old yet)

http://gb.fs.boldernet.net/0/0/5/5911-275.jpg

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:

Makes me feel depressed - I don't look that good now - so I can't see me improving much by 80. Obviously, I should be getting DH to be pulling me along behind the boat instead of sitting on the back deck having a vino.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 am      Reply with quote
I am very impressed with the tone of her body and face as well but I know from skiing especially slalom(using one ski) it requires tension on every muscle in the body and face and this alone would be excellent to keep all parts of you nice and firm.When I first started skiing after a 20min. session and I would get back in the boat I would shake from the tension my muscles had been under. SO let's all move to sunny Florida and join this lovely lady and ski instead of spending endless hours on this forum... we would have the body and face to die for Very Happy .....now we won't discuss the sun issues. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
jasminerosey wrote:

Makes me feel depressed - I don't look that good now - so I can't see me improving much by 80. Obviously, I should be getting DH to be pulling me along behind the boat instead of sitting on the back deck having a vino.

Laughing Very Happy Laughing That is often my motto too, Keliu! Too many vinos....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I am very impressed with the tone of her body and face as well but I know from skiing especially slalom(using one ski) it requires tension on every muscle in the body and face and this alone would be excellent to keep all parts of you nice and firm.When I first started skiing after a 20min. session and I would get back in the boat I would shake from the tension my muscles had been under. SO let's all move to sunny Florida and join this lovely lady and ski instead of spending endless hours on this forum... we would have the body and face to die for Very Happy .....now we won't discuss the sun issues. Rolling Eyes

I'm impressed Toby - you can get in a 20 minute session? I'm lucky if I go longer than 10 - but then I'm cutting across the wake constantly the whole time (slalom). I'm so out-of-breath by the time I'm done with a session - esp at the beginning of the season. I get better(and can go farther) by the end of the summer the more often I can skin. It's the best form of exercise - and the most fun! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Forget that water-skiing freak! Here's a woman after my own heart - My Hero:

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Oh Lord it's Sting's Granny! LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu - Thanks for the laugh!!

Laughing Very Happy Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Oh dear....reality has hit!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |