Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
::Review:: Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipgloss - RAVE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I've just received my order of the 3 of these wonderful lip glosses from Bare Escentuals.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE It!!!
The colors are amazing, the feel of it is very good - it's not too thin to be runny, and it has staying power.
I love that it's actually a brush and not a sponge applicator, makes it very easy to apply.
It's a larger bottle than my Guerlain lip gloss, and it's also amazing because of all the nice oils in it.
I've got the Tartlette, the Pomegranate and the Sugar plum - love all the three colors.
The colors on EDS are right on imo.

I am a convert now (from Guerlain to Bare Escentuals lip gloss 100% natural)

And the price is also amazing.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks zverenok! I've been waiting for you to get these to see what you thought of them. Guess I'll have to stop by the BE store this weekend. Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your great review zverenok, I have been waiting to hear how they worked out for you, and really hoping you would love them. Smile I may have to bite the bullet and give these a try also. Boy just what I need more lip gloss, but these sound irresistible. Smile

5% products discount

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 am      Reply with quote
I really like these too! My favorite color right now is Wild Honey. A pale pink with a gold sheen. Very pretty!
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I like glosses too. The colors are very pretty and they are moisturizing. I find them to have average staying power.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I really like that the ingredients are all natural without petroleum products ect. I won't mind reapplying it's a worthwhile trade off for me. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Exactly my point too - the colors are very vivid and saturated, I love it!!!! And it makes the lips feel soooo good! I've been wearing it all day today, reapplied once (aahhh simply love the wet and shiny look of the lips) and when it's off the lips are sooo soft and not drying out at all.
Sooooo yummi!!! I am so glad I got all three at once. And mind you the size of the container is much bigger than that of Guerlain. Smile
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ive had two of these lip gloss. They are not bad. I found them a bit heavy actually. The colors are pretty tho...Sangeria & Chiffon
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
hmm, I don't find them heavy... I find them quite lasting and moisturizing.
Well I can compare to Guerlain kiss kiss lipgloss that I've been using for years. Guerlain is more watery, and doesn't stay long.
This one actually feels good on the lips..
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 am      Reply with quote
I saw it has discount now!!
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Miss Shoes wrote:
The colors are pretty tho...Sangeria & Chiffon
I have these colors too, they are beautiful.

Amy Lu wrote:
Where?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
Miss Shoes wrote:
The colors are pretty tho...Sangeria & Chiffon
I have these colors too, they are beautiful.

Amy Lu wrote:
Where?

I don't know I see $15 at the official site and Sephora? hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I don't know I see $15 at the official site and Sephora? hmm

I check the bare escentuals site, $15 there also.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Well I just want to give an update - I am using this is every day now, and it's my fave. Not using anything else - this is my moisturizer (day of course), lip plumper and gloss all in one. I LOVE it, and this is a repeat buy for sure.
And for us canucks, it's $16CAD on EDS.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
zverenok wrote:
Well I just want to give an update - I am using this is every day now, and it's my fave. Not using anything else - this is my moisturizer (day of course), lip plumper and gloss all in one. I LOVE it, and this is a repeat buy for sure.
And for us canucks, it's $16CAD on EDS.

You are tempting me more and more! I just know I'll break down and order and I don't NEED any more lip gloss! LOL Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Wink I am actually just getting another order setup as I am running out of my D.H rose light day cream, and I am tempted to try the moisturizing cream in a pump from them, and I was placing the Tartlette lip gloss in my cart again cause I just so love it.

I tried the pomegranate today but it's too pink for me, and I am yet to try the sugar plum... Smile But Tartlette is definitely on my reorder list
marnie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love this lipgloss too. It's not sticky and heavy feeling. I have it in Wild Honey and adore it. It's become my new favourite!
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Well, I finally got to try the sugar plum color, and I might say on me it looks exactly like the Guerlain color 866. So definitely reorder this and tartlette.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:33 am      Reply with quote
zverenok wrote:
Well, I finally got to try the sugar plum color, and I might say on me it looks exactly like the Guerlain color 866. So definitely reorder this and tartlette.

That's pretty good 2 out of 3 isn't too bad with colors online. Smile
Thanks again for reviewing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I thought the pomegranate was a bit too pinkish for me, but for me it's more for going out, as opposed to tartlette and sugar plum that I user day to day in office.

Wink So still good. Actually just reordered both Smile
What I like about this is that it really moisturizes and softens my lips while looking good at the same time.
Mirielle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review Very Happy I never liked lip gloss because they were always too sticky and thick for me. Lip balm is all I need, but I will give this one a try Very Happy
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
you know this is exactly i didn't like most lipgloss. however this one is amazing. I regularly stockpile on a few so I never run out. First off this one has good nourishing oils, it moisturizes my lips (which tend to really dry if nothing on cause I start licking them lol).

Anyways, I really really enjoy wearing it.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Sounds good!
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi! These glosses sound amazing and I´m so happy they are natural! Anyone here has ever tried sugar cookie?
And Miss Shoes how would you describe Chiffon? Is it a pinkish or beige colour? With shiny bits or no shiny bits on it?

Many thanks,

Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
lisocas wrote:
Hi! These glosses sound amazing and I´m so happy they are natural! Anyone here has ever tried sugar cookie?
And Miss Shoes how would you describe Chiffon? Is it a pinkish or beige colour? With shiny bits or no shiny bits on it?

Many thanks,

Smile

Sephora has always done a decent job of posting the color pallets and descriptions. Smile

http://m.sephora.com/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zZXBob3JhLmNvbS9icm93c2UvcHJvZHVjdC5qaHRtbD9pZD1QMjM2ODAzJnNob3VsZFBhZ2luYXRlPXRydWUmY2F0ZWdvcnlJZD01NzM3

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |