Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Murad Active Radiance Serum - anyone try this?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I got a delux sample of this in my free beauty tube from New Beauty magazine. I just started using it yesterday. Has anyone tried this?

Here's what the website says about it:
Active Radiance® Serum

Improve skin’s natural radiance and clarity while restoring youthful texture and tone in 1 week.

This clinically proven, environmental aging treatment protects and repairs skin with a remarkable new Vitamin C technology that delivers 50 times the free radical neutralizing power of prior generations. This unique formula provides superior all-day protection against environmental aggressors that assault skin every day. Active Radiance Serum helps to restore tone and smooth texture and is clinically proven to improve skin firmness by up to 63% in just 15 minutes.

Additional features and ingredients:

* Resilient-C Complex™ maximizes collagen production and skin brightening while providing all-day free radical protection
* Ectoin jump starts the cellular defense system by helping cells resist drastic environmental stresses including UV exposure and chemical aggressors
* AHAs and Myrtle Extract encourage new cell growth and help boost cell vitality

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Ectoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Mannitol, Chitosan Ascorbate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Corn Starch Modified, Xanthan Gum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Orange 4 (CI 15510)
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
That is an impressive list of ingredients. You will have to let us know how it works for you. I hope someone chimes in that has used it for a while. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
That is an impressive list of ingredients. You will have to let us know how it works for you. I hope someone chimes in that has used it for a while. Smile

I'll let you know once my sample is done. I am thinking it is only a 1 week sample, but I possibly could get 2 weeks out of it!
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I want to have a try
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Amy Lu wrote:
I want to have a try

Go for it! Very Happy
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I like Murad products. I really want to try the Resurgance Night Cream. It's got great reviews.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have it, but I have tooooo many products that I keep switching though!! I like the Murad line, also the supplements in the line as well.

I do like the product though, I need to use it more often though to give it a fair review. Confused
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
So, I have been using this for 3 days now and interestingly I am getting flakes on different parts of my face. I am pretty surprised by this as I have tough skin that has never really been affected by glycolic acid!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
My 1 week experiment ended today. While this is a nice product (and if it was not so expensive, I think I might actually purchase this due to both the C and glycolic acid in it), I did not see any visible brightening or improvement in the 1 week, as Murad states will happen!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
My 1 week experiment ended today. While this is a nice product (and if it was not so expensive, I think I might actually purchase this due to both the C and glycolic acid in it), I did not see any visible brightening or improvement in the 1 week, as Murad states will happen!

Oh Lord Riley do we ever see results as promised that fast? LOL Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Well, I can say that I never have! Laughing Thought if I have a sample of something that makes claims like this, I love to try it out. Not saying that one should see results in that quick of a time, but then the manufacturer should not be making those claims!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Well, I can say that I never have! Laughing Thought if I have a sample of something that makes claims like this, I love to try it out. Not saying that one should see results in that quick of a time, but then the manufacturer should not be making those claims!

There's the rub, I love trying samples but I don't believe a week is enough time to see results from most any topical! I agree they shouldn't make the outrageous claims, it may well be a great product if used long enough but false expectations can truly turn us off.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |