Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Lights out For Baby Q
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am      Reply with quote
After returning my Baby Q once before, and a year of sporadic light fits, my baby Q will not turn on any more.
Any one else have this issue? Now i just have an expensive piece of sculpture. Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:57 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
After returning my Baby Q once before, and a year of sporadic light fits, my baby Q will not turn on any more.
Any one else have this issue? Now i just have an expensive piece of sculpture. Crying or Very sad

I don't own one but wanted to say I am sorry! That's terrible when you pay a nice chunk of change for a product then have problems all along just to have it die on you. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Dark Moon. This is different than my graveyard for unwanted beauty gadgets since I didn't voluntarily put it there!
I can't find my warranty stuff either but I have had it a while (since the first post of the Quasar thread) and I remember the hassle when I had the light flickering and sent it back the first time.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:28 am      Reply with quote
That's sad, Annie. Did they return the same unit to you? They should stand behind the product even without your having the warranty info.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Hermosa wrote:
That's sad, Annie. Did they return the same unit to you? They should stand behind the product even without your having the warranty info.

I agree Hermosa, I would at least attempt to contact the seller and get satisfaction. They should definitely stand behind the product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, it was the same unit. Didn't take but a couple of months and it was repeating the same problem. I should contact them and see what they say.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
I would contact the company. I have had mine for a few years with no problems (yet).

I purchased another light system (NOT quasar) off of ebay, the stupid thing quit working after about 6 months, since I bought if off of ebay, no warranty !! I know it sucks!!

If you purchased it from a reputable dealer, you should hopefully be covered.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Yes, it was the same unit. Didn't take but a couple of months and it was repeating the same problem. I should contact them and see what they say.

I would and make sure they know it's given you problems from the very beginning.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I did purchase it directly from AdvanThera so hopefully they will stand behind it. If they knew how many people contact me on a weekly basis asking me about this darn thing since that thread began, they would upgrade me to a Quasar for free!
But if they don't stand behind it, I will be sure to post that in my replies to potential buyers.
I won't promote a company that doesn't stand behind its products for sure.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
If they knew how many people contact me on a weekly basis asking me about this darn thing since that thread began, they would upgrade me to a Quasar for free!

I wouldn't hesitate to mention that, not in hopes of getting anything free (unlikely!) but to gently emphasize their need for better customer service.

Customer service reps can be slow to respond, but when they realize they have a legitimate complaint and that it can impact their future sales, they may be a little more attentive. Let's hope!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I did email them as I keep getting on hold by phone and i don't have time to tie it up. Hopefully they will be able to help me out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I am pleasantly surprised by such quick service, I wished I would have done this sooner. Very prompt email return and I called a very nice lady who is sending me out a new power pack to try ASAP.
Next thing I know I have a UPS shipment notice in my inbox and one on its way!
We'll see if that fixes it but if not I can send it back due to the 5 year warranty. I am glad to see they stand behind their products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Well, I am pleasantly surprised by such quick service, I wished I would have done this sooner. Very prompt email return and I called a very nice lady who is sending me out a new power pack to try ASAP.
Next thing I know I have a UPS shipment notice in my inbox and one on its way!
We'll see if that fixes it but if not I can send it back due to the 5 year warranty. I am glad to see they stand behind their products.

That's excellent news Annie, I hope this fixes the problem, but that is reassuring that they will replace the unit if not! Smile I would say that is fantastic CS on their part. Very happy for you. Smile Smile Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |