Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's Everyone Getting With The Sephora Discount?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious about what, if anything, everyone is getting with the Sephora 15% makeup discount. I'm considering the new NARS So Famous Set. In case you don't know, Sephora is having a 15% discount on makeup until April 19, the online code is MADNESS.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Already made my order! I got yet another can of Klorane's dry shampoo (addicted to this stuff!), Sephora's platinum angled blush brush (best blush brush ever--- it's synthetic and So soft...), Tweezerman's LE Bumblebee tweezers, and Josie Maran's new organic sunblock. Hooray for Sephora sales!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Just curious about what, if anything, everyone is getting with the Sephora 15% makeup discount. I'm considering the new NARS So Famous Set. In case you don't know, Sephora is having a 15% discount on makeup until April 19, the online code is MADNESS.

Thanks for posting jom, I haven't checked my email. I don't know what I will order yet but after I check things out I will post back! Smile Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have a few goodies in my favorites on Sephora - have to check it out. Thanks for alerting as to the discount.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I already placed one order with my Diorshow mascara and MUFE eye pencil. Thinking about placing a second one to try the Shiseido SPF60 lotion sunscreen. But I just opened my last bottle of the SPF55, so that will last me a couple of months. Thinking that there might be another discount code/promo by that time, so I am holding off on a 2nd order.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Already made my order! I got yet another can of Klorane's dry shampoo (addicted to this stuff!), Sephora's platinum angled blush brush (best blush brush ever--- it's synthetic and So soft...), Tweezerman's LE Bumblebee tweezers, and Josie Maran's new organic sunblock. Hooray for Sephora sales!

Hi manslayerliz, the sunscreen looks interesting, will you come back and let me know how you like it after you've tried it. Thanks
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a big fan of their Living Proof hair products (No Frizz, Full, etc.) and typically stock up during these sales.

I also like the Smashbox gel eyeliner pots.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I'm a big fan of their Living Proof hair products (No Frizz, Full, etc.) and typically stock up during these sales.

I also like the Smashbox gel eyeliner pots.

I love those gel eyeliners by Smashbox too, now I know one thing I will get while they have a sale. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I ordered clinique lash power mascara and juice beauty nutrition moisturizer. I too am thinking of placing another order to try the Lavanilla spf 40 lotion. I also want to try some of the baby products but they aren't available yet.
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
he he he

I got the Too Faced Glamour to GO pallete, Too Faced Candlelight shimmer powder (love this) Bare escentuals Dolly does Amsterdam kit and a Nars concelear.

YEAH
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
OK, since I started this thread I thought it only fair to come back and share what I ended up getting. I bought a Laura Mercier Eye Basics in wheat, NARS blush in Deep Throat (I decided against the set all I really wanted was the blush, I was curious about the lip pencil but didn't like it too much when I tried it on in the store), Smashbox Photofinish lipstick in Splendid (this was recommended for fair toned skin in the new InStyle magazine so I though I would check it out. I was skeptical when I saw it, it is a warm coral, which is really in for Spring, it is absolutely amazing on. If you're fair skinned I highly recommend you check this out. It looks great with the blush, InStyle was dead on in this recommendation) and Peter Thomas Roth Illuminating High Definition Moisturizer which I love and am so excited about I think I'm going to do a review on the reviews forum.

My savings at Sephora was totally blown when I went to Nordstrom and walked by the Chanel counter and saw the most beautiful lip gloss, I walked by at first but then thought "I'll just try it on" and it feels so good on, really moisturizing and not at all sticky, my hair doesn't stick to my lips with it on. It is the new Aqualumiere gloss in Bondi Beach (a beautiful peach-coral color) and it just looked like it would go great over the new lipstick so I caved and bought it. And, I was right it looks amazing over the lipstick. So now I have my new Spring/Summer look all set.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Wow, jom, how lovely your choices sound! I ended up getting a couple of brushes for my daughter and two Dior Serum de Rouge lipsticks. (Like I need another lipstick...) Will review once I have them in hand.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
OK so I put in another order yesterday. Savings blown by buying more than I need (and what was that post I posted not wanting to spend over $300 this year on skincare I'm close or passed that already this year).

So I bought the Lavanila healthy spf 40 and the baby sunscreen and the baby lotion.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |