Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Dermstore.com 25% off code
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:17 am      Reply with quote
For anyone that's interested you can get a 25% discount at dermstore.com through Tuesday Dec 7th with the code "dermname".

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
thanks cheri,

I just got those samples of jane iredale i've been waiting for...i see that this store has their stuff too. Now I can pick my color and get the full size!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
oohh..and they have nailtiques.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Jane Iredale pressed makeup and the loose plus the Handi brush and D2O spritz. I hope I like it all. Just keep in mind that Jane Iredale is not included in their return policy. I have no idea why.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the pressed sample of warm silk which seemed to work well for my colour...I hope the minerals is the exact same shade!

I'm looking at the D20 spray too, have you used it before?
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I got the warm silk too! I haven't tested it, but according to posts on other boards it matches well with BE 2.0 which is what I use. I haven't used the D2O before. I've been setting my BE using Dermalogica Soothing Protection Spray but it's a tad too moisturizing most days.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I tried samples of satin, warm silk and amber. They all seemed to be ok, but the amber was slightly light for me.

Have you bought from dermstore before?
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
ugh, now i'm thinking maybe i should get the pressed since i know for sure it'll work for me.

I'm stressing myself out...aghhh!

I'm a freak.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have bought many times from dermstore and never had a problem. I placed my order last night and got an email today saying they had sent it out so I should get it Wednesday.

When you sign up with them start your list of "favorites" with them, then each time you order something from your list you get an automatic 5% discount. Trick is to make sure anything you order is in your favorites list first.

I stressed all weekend on what to buy so I'm finally glad it's over! Isn't it disgraceful how we get ourselves all worked up over an order?

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
yup...I don't know what to get. with the discount I find the total $ compares with skin-etc ($4 cheaper with dermstore)...and I know skin-etc will mark my package as a gift so I avoid taxes/duties..maybe I should just wait. I'm such a spazz today
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'd order from skin-etc then since you know they will mark it the right way. I've ordered from them several times too. I'm a real junkie. My new years resolution will be to stop buying so much cosmetics and skin care.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I got a reply from dermstore and they said they can't mark the package as a gift. That's ok. for the $2 difference I'll just order from the other place. I guess I'll be ordering my nailtiques from here in the next few days.

I ended up getting liquid minerals, disappear concealer and dawn eyeshadow, all from JI. I'm still tempted by the spray mists..Maybe AFTEr I pay tuition if there's anything left!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:21 am      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
ugh, now i'm thinking maybe i should get the pressed since i know for sure it'll work for me.
I don't know this for sure b/c I haven't tried the JI mineral foundations yet, although I HAVE done a lot of research on it. Anyway, I read somewhere (I think it might have been on MUA) that the color shades/names are NOT the same in the pressed version as they are in the loose version, so be careful!! Just wanted to warn you before you spend a pile of cash!

HTH,
Carrie
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Well phoohey! I just ordered the same color in both loose base and the pressed base. Too late to worry about it though because Jane Iredale can't be returned. Sad

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:14 am      Reply with quote
i had read that in the liquid the warm silk was slightly darker than the pressed...which will work for me.

Cheri, If they are different, You'll just have one for winter pale skin and one for fall/spring slightly tanned skin!

This AM I used the pressed sample in warm silk, and then used the loose in satin for my concealer and it worked great. I put on the pressed first and then dipped my concealer brush (dry) in the loose powder and dabbed at my zits. It covered them great. (Saw in a review that Mabsy does this, and she's right, it works great!)
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I got my Jane Iredale pressed & loose powder in warm silk yesterday. I like the loose, but I love the pressed! As much as I thought I loved my BE minerals, I can't see me ever going back to them. My complexion looks near perfect today!

I found a highlighter/concealer that I love too. Tony & Tina Therapeutic Eye Base in medium. This has made a dramatic difference too. I don't have a huge problem with dark circles but I wanted something to brighten up the area. All other "concealers" I've tried just made me look older when it settled into my lines and dried them out. This one has some great ingredients (Apple Seed Enzyme, Cucumber, Ginseng, Neroli, Frankincense, Black Tea, Chamomile, Lavender, Vitamin A, C and E) so hopefully it will do some repair also. It lasted all day on me yesterday until I took it off last night and even though it is a very light cream to somewhat powder consistency it evened out my skintone just like I needed. Not too much, not too little. I didn't have any interference with my contact lens either which is a big plus for me.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Cheri,

You're having some luck with your purchases lately, aren't you!? I don't expect to get mine for a couple weeks. Stupid Canada Post/Customs here is being really picky and SLOW
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I had a huge haul of cosmetic purchases last weekend with all the discounts and I must be a better informed consumer because I've liked or loved everything I bought, thanks to EDS and MUA. Smile

-Cheri
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |