Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lipo-filling (FAT) stimulation action on topicals
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
snowymtn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Zenity, are you using this on your lips?

Also, I'm always curious about what a product like this would do for the eye area. Do we want more fat there or not? Because often when they do a lower bleth they remove the fat pads..

Question

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
ricayhermosa,

On page 1 you will see the ebay link I posted where I got the lotion
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Gosh! I didn't think about using it on my lips. However I don't think lips do store fat. I've never noticed an increase or decrease in size if I gained or dropped few pounds. I would try but I am not convinced about this product working on them because of the volufiline itself. The lotion I am using contains other ingredients and I have to check if they are safe to put on your lips, just in case of ingestion...

As for the eye area... Hmmm I know eyes tend to accumulate stuff. I used to put oil on my face bed time and wake up with eye bags. Eyes are sensitive to oils and greasy lotions, so really, before putting something there I would make sure it doesn't have that effect.

If anyone has eye bags severe enough to consider a bleph surgery I would stay away to any product not designed to specificalle treat eye bags.

If the case is actually eye hollows then I could take the chance watching carefully any change in the area.
I am not going there by now. My under eyes are okay and I am not willing to mess with them or with my lips by the moment.

I will keep doing what I am doing until I run out of my stuff. If there is any significant change from my last review I will let you know. The only different thing I am planning to do is to apply the product on both sides of my body from now on.

snowymtn wrote:
Zenity, are you using this on your lips?

Also, I'm always curious about what a product like this would do for the eye area. Do we want more fat there or not? Because often when they do a lower bleth they remove the fat pads..

Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, repeated post
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Zenity, Can you give me the name of the ebay seller that you bought the bust serum from? I used the link you gave, but the item is not available for viewing anymore.
Thank you
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Sure seller's name is forever-young 2007,

Here is his ebay store: http://shop.ebay.com/forever-young2007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

And the actual listing of the same lotion I bought:
http://cgi.ebay.com/100ml-Bust-Enhancement-Lotion-Lift-Firm-Increase-/400089312865?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d272e6e61

I would do a research on ebay on volufiline and make sure you check the international option. Something new or cheaper may pop.

Hope that helps
shandy9
5% products discount

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
A few months ago, I purchased a new product by Fusion - called Lip inFATuation - which is supposed to increase lip volume by helping your body store fatty acid. I used it for 28 days as recommended and can't say that I saw any improvement.

I am extremely intrigued by the idea of topical volumizers - especially for the cheeks. I believe that doctors and chemists ar hard at work trying to create a formulation. It will undoubtedly be the next big wave in the beauty industry - and one with a target audience of women over 35. They know we are the ones willing and able to spend money to look younger. Expect to hear alot more buzzwords like lipo, volumizer, fat increase, etc.

Thank you for your post - I look forward to reading about these products and I am curious to know which ones actually work!
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Zenity wrote:
Yep,

Volufiline works. I've been using it 3 times at day on decollete, hand, knee, elbow, temples, cheek, buttock and forearm only one side of my body (the left one) for 3 weeks now.
The product I've used is ad as a bust enhancer, so it has other actives on it and I am not sure about percentages, also is the cheapest one I could find online.

While on my bony parts as temple elbow and knee have not noticed a significant change, yet, I have to report that in my decollete, forearm and buttock is working. I feel more density under my skin and it feels thicker when I pinch it.

Nothing has change in my cheek in reference to the other one, I wonder if it has to do with my facial exercises routine and the massages... I am planning on taking a break from manipulating my face and see how it goes.

My early conclusion is that Volufiline works better on areas that are prone to have natural fat storage as breasts, belly, hips and derrier, while for bony parts on our body a general increase in fat would be needed to fill them up.

I am planning to keep using it until I ran out of my bottle and try something different next.

Will let you know.

Anyone else experimenting?

Hi Zenity,

are you still using this product? anything else to report ?

Jackie xx
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Nope, I no longer use it.
I think it did work, but nothing dramatical. I would say the increase in fat or tissue while using it have been around 30% or so more.
By using a formula that was cheap, but specifically designed for breast, many other ingredients played a role that might had not the best results for other areas of our bodies, while not using a high percentage of volufiline itself.
However I am happy with the experience and I think that longer term and highest concentration could give better results. I will post at this thread if I find a better formula for my purposes.
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
thanks Zenity, xx
avidita
5% products discount

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder what % of Volufiline is in those products. I just purchased Eveline Super-concentrate Modelling Serum for the bust from Amazon. I am from Europe, so I am familiar with the Eveline line and quite happy with the quality and price of their products, but I don't know what % of Volufiline is in there. Some Japanese websites market a gel that claims to have 10%, but I can't find a place to buy it from the US. Another Japanese product called Mega Venus Massage Lotion is available to purchase in the US and markets their concentration at 5%..... I will stick to Eveline for now and see how it works since it is a fraction of the price of the other ones. I am naturally very busty, but lost a lot of weight and hopefully my breasts will respond well to the active ingredient. I just LOVE the way the Eveline cream smells, but just got it today, so obviously it's too early to share any improvement. I'll keep you posted on the progress, though *fingers cross*, just thought I'd share what else is out there.
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 am      Reply with quote
I wish we could DIY this stuff, but I'm not sure if the active ingredients go by any other name, as I couldn't find any ingredient called Volufiline,

Jackie xx
avidita
5% products discount

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 am      Reply with quote
^^Jackie, I hear you. I considered contacting Sederma myself. Smile It's really frustrating. There was a product that Klein Becker used to make a few years ago (that I just found about :/ ), called Mamralin-Ara that prevented the breasts from shrinking during weight loss. It has been discontinued due to the FDA wanting to label it is a drug (boo! FDA). I went through every single ingredient on that thing to find out what the actives were, so I can buy anything else with it from Europe or something, but came short Sad.

Back to Volufiline, though. I contacted the seller who ships the Mega Venus Massage 5% Lotion from Japan and asked her if she would ship me the Volufiline 10% concentrated gel. She said she is looking into it and would probably post it for sale on her site, where is currently selling Venus Lotion, since it appears it is a popular product in Japan. Her seller name is japanbeauty at ecrater(dot)com if anyone is interested.

Yeah, I am a little obsessive about my cosmetics Smile
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi avidita,

thanks for the web address, - what is the venus lotion you refer to? is that a similar lipo filling lotion?

thanks

Jackie xx
avidita
5% products discount

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
The Venus Lotion is also a lipofilling lotion for the bust with a 5% concentration of Volufiline (so far the only active ingredient that I have found studies for that looks promising). It is found already on the site that I mentioned for $55. I contacted the seller asking her if she can find another Volufiline-based lipofiller for the breast that has a 10% concentration.

By the way, I am not sure if anyone is aware, but I saw a few people asking about using lipofillers on their face, so I might as well share. The Stri Vectin Facial Sculpting cream is a lipofiller for the face. I've ordered it already, haven't tried it yet.
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I was aware of stricvein but not willing to spend a fortune in an experiment that doesn't have enough feed back from customers. I guess if anything worked that well we would be aware of it.
I was hoping to find something that could prove itself as a lipofilling agent. That's why I decided to test a product that had volufiline as an active.

This thread is worth a look as they discuss the active and a DIY formula:

http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=266022

Same forum extract:

Quote:
this is an ebay link where u can get the cream/ lotion for about $20
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370293223214&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2305wt_911

and this is where you can get the powder form of the herb:
http://www.chineseherbsdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=1304

I think they are actually looking as this thread as well...
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Just a warning about the megavenus massage lotion mentioned few posts above.
According to this site:
http://www.dite.co.jp/shop/diet/megavenus_e.shtml
Contains pueraria mirifica. This is a phytoestrogen plant. It is used for its breast enhancing properties as a topical or oral form. However it has hormonal properties so it does soy... If you want to use it for your breasts it is entirely up to you, but if you plan to use it in other areas of your body you could end up with some undesireble side effects. Indeed at this website they do not reccomend to use it on your face.
And what the hell is "female hormone" estrogens? progesterone? in what form? hmmm.... I, personally, don't like it...

Quote:
What kinds of ingredients and effects in it?

The 5% of volufiline is the most effective ingredient in it.

It plays a role of multiplicating fat cell, dividing stimulation, and making fat cell gather.

What’s more, except for volufiline, Mega Venus contains of pueraria mirifica, pomegranate extrac, soybean milk fermentation and female hormone. And it will not be a long time to see your bust up.

There are also ingredients that make you have a big bust. They are ubiquinone(coenzyme Q10), tocopherol, Linseed oil, The phosphoric acid ass col building Mg of the whitening ingredient, aloe bella extract, chlorella extract, brown algae extract, collagen of the humidity retention ingredient, filipendula multijuga extract.
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:26 am      Reply with quote
Zenity wrote:
...However I kept researching and found some stuff on the net claiming the application of some topicals leads to an increase of adipocytes (sub cutaneous fat). Most of them are addressed to breasts or buttocks, but interesting enough I have found references to the same products could be used on hands and cheeks:

Lab. Sederma -the labs who made matrixyl 3000- has a new active called VOLUFILINE:

http://truthinaging.com/face/dept-of-daft-rodial-boob-job/

Quote:
...It is called Volufiline and it is made by cosmetics ingredients company Sederma. Volufiline is, in fact, the combination of hydrogenated polyisobutene, a synthetic oil that is widely used in cosmetics, and root extract of the anemarrhenae asphodeloides plant, a laxative that is also used to make soap. Unlikely as it may seem, this combination is good at stimulating the adipocytes, the connective tissue that makes and stores fat.

I followed the link you posted here, and to continue the quote you posted,

Quote:
"According to Rodial, after a slap up meal, your fat cells are roaming around your body. In my case, that would be in the general direction of my hips. Boob Job will stop these cells in their tracks and force them to hang around your breasts. Hence you will get bigger boobs; to be precise, cup size will be increased by 8.4%."

I think it is important to make sure we notice all of their claims about this product!

What is this? - "your fat cells are ROAMING around your body" & "...will STOP these cells in their tracks and FORCE them to hang around..."

???????

From my understanding of human anatomy, fat CELLS are NOT ROAMING around my body after a meal!!!

However various enzymes, proteins, glucose carried by insulin are ROAMING about my body and can be used either in muscle cells for fuel or in fat cells for storage...
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 am      Reply with quote
Ella-stella, I think we all are well aware of how false some claims can be. Looks like in order to sell a product some manufacturers would say whatever they need to sell us their products.

I don't buy it only because someone saids so, I am a more into researching and testing myself.

This whole thread is about it. I am not recommending any product. I've just gathered information regarding the same subject, put it together and then test one of the products so far. Willing to keep trying some more in the future but keeping my mind skeptical about all these (doubtful) claims they do. Indeed few posts back you could read one of my posts questioning "how this is supposed to work" myself.
I do believe in the scientist field being able to develop some formulas that would do what they say, but I am not totally sold about that until my eyes see that happening.

Said this this thread is more like a notebook for me, where i keep notes of what I find and I can post results, if any of what I test.
Thankfully people still have the ability to use their minds and take their conclusions regardless of what any company says or what this thread says...
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Zenity,

I hope you are not taking my post personally. I didn't mean in anyway to question your research. I just thought to make additional analysis of their claim with what I noticed too.

I read your posts and appreciate your honest evaluation of your experiment.
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Ella-stella, not at all! I mean this are not my products nor I am linked to any of this manufacturers. Why should I take it personally?
I appreciate constructive criticism and as we say in my country "4 eyes see better than 2".
Indeed I am very grateful for any point of view expressed in any thread I am participating it is very enlightening and makes me think about things that otherwise I wouldn't.

No prob. at all!
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Zenity did you have any progress?
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Not at the moment

I stopped everything on vacation time.
Planning on getting started again as soon as I can figure out my schedule and some other "participants" AKA "guinea pigs" too. Bad Grin
(I am usually testing products and stuff on other people too to have better a comparison "chart").
slinkee

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I'd like to report my experience with the volufiline. I tried the one from Ebay as well.

I believe the stuff really works, although I only used it on my bust and cheeks for 2 weeks. I would say that it has definitely thickened my skin in both areas. I have to say I stopped applying it at 2 weeks not because of irritation, but because I thought it was doing nothing.

Strangely, about 1 month later, I noticed that both areas seemed to be fuller and thicker, even though I left off applying any further. In fact, I think my cheeks have gotten too fat and was giving me a slightly fat look.

I've since lost 3 pounds because I don't like looking so full in the face, and my face has more or less returned to the original look. My busts are still fuller, and I know this because I am naturally smaller on one side, and recently they both seem to be evened out.

One thing I have to say about applying on the face though. It doesn't seem to increase the deeper fat in the cheeks that give structure to the face, but instead seems to thicken the skin or subcutaneous fat making the skin look thick if that makes sense. I won't say it improvved my nasolabial lines which was what I was trying to do by increasing the face fat.

I also want to say that I also do facial exercises as well, which I think also thickens the skin, but this development is new since I've done flexeffect for almost 2 years.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi slinkee,

how much did you pay for the volufiline? and what did you think of the ebay version?

thanks

Jackie xx
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |