Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Eminence Organics made me allergic, is there anyone same to
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
liu jia

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
eminence organics redberry cream made me very serious allergy.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Did you use other things while using that?
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
i use a lot of masks of this brand,but it's fine to me
garbath
5% products discount

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Amy could you explain further what you mean by serious allergy?

Was it inflamed red skin/ itchy skin/ shortness of breath etc?

Could you also list out the ingredients list so I can see how 'organic' the ingredients were?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
liu jia wrote:

hey lin,
several months back i loaded up on eminence masks and dabbled in many organic lines... they were not for me. i found them really harsh on skin... i think i'm allergic or something.

my face would burn red, get bumps, sores, and dry patches. i think a few other members had similar reactions. organics are not for everyone.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
liu jia wrote:

hey lin,
several months back i loaded up on eminence masks and dabbled in many organic lines... they were not for me. i found them really harsh on skin... i think i'm allergic or something.

my face would burn red, get bumps, sores, and dry patches. i think a few other members had similar reactions. organics are not for everyone.

That's very true BabyDoll, I love Organics but many things can cause an allergic reaction whether it's organic or not! Some are just quite sensitive to the ingredients in most Organic products. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
angel, you know everything!

i've been using olive oil as body moisturizer, and even that is making the skin on my body dry and itchy. i think i'll lay off for a while or switch brands.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
angel, you know everything!

i've been using olive oil as body moisturizer, and even that is making the skin on my body dry and itchy. i think i'll lay off for a while or switch brands.

You are too sweet, I hardly know everything! I am just the opposite Organics suit my skin very well, but if something isn't working for you I say ditch it and find something your skin is happy with! Smile xx BabyDoll

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 am      Reply with quote
I noticed a lot of organic items they use stuff like lavender oil,rosemary and for me anyways they made my skin itchy and red after a few uses.

I just bought the pangea organic face mask,
so will have to see how that goes.

Maybe organic and fragrance free would be good, if that actually exists.

It's hard to tell with skin things sometimes!
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:03 am      Reply with quote
But it suit my skin very well.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am      Reply with quote
May be only some of the product is not suitable for somebody.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 am      Reply with quote
I'm sensitive to Stone Crop Mask unfortunately. But Strawberry Masque and Hibiscus Calendula Recovery Masque seem suitable to my skin.

It is difficult to explain why. But I think you can try another one.
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Actually, my skin condition fluctuates very wildly. Sometimes, the mask seems good to me at first, but then later it doesn't work. I've used Stone Crop Masque for a month and on the Internet, many people say that it is perfect. However, to me, it doesn't work very well. It makes me sensitive and my skin turns red. So now I dare not use it anymore.

You can try the milder one like Chamomile Calm Skin Masque but it smells not good. I don't like its scent. Well, I like Strawberry Masque and its smell like strawberry yoghurt. I really want to eat it.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 am      Reply with quote
because eminence is all organic and they use real fruits...it is very common for people to get an allergic reaction if you are allergic to types of fruits that they have in their products.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
liu jia wrote:

I've had the same reaction. For over a week since the facial, I've had itchy, red, inflamed skin on my face and neck. Does anyone know how long it will last or what I can do to fix it?
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
I found Eminence's bright skin moisturizer to be irritating and ineffective.

I wouldn't recommend it. Overall, I wasn't wowed by Eminence products--considering how much they cost.
babybear
5% products discount

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Stone crop masque and “Quince and ice wine masque” are good for my sensitive skin, I love Eminence products. Laughing
skintelligent

Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:03 am      Reply with quote
So far my skin gets itchy like I have hives for the first day.... then goes away?I will RE-RESEARCH the ingredients It is a strange company that doesn't list ALL the ingredients ... so this is now a research project ? Companies that cannot or do not list EVERY ingredient are hiding something so IF I cannot find a list of all in every product this is going back ! :(

Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think it must be the sulphur....It would make sense that it might make you itchy - will see what happens next shower ! Hoping Eminence is GREAT Product we sure need some !

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
ok EVERYTHING is FINE the itching only was for the first day - it obviously is the sulphur...since I love what it does for my skin its worth 1 hour of discomfort ! 8) 8)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
When I studied Aesthetics at Blanch MacDonald, the best school in Canada. We had Eminence as a product line that we were trained in and all the girls went crazy buying products, as we got them for wholesale. I witnessed young girls who had flawless, dry skin - break out like crazy. It was not because the product was detoxifying, it was the products are filled with synthetic fragrance. You can smell it in all the products. I think their products are awful, after trying most of the line and being fully trained by them.

If people want organic products, go with a high quality company that manufactures in Switzerland, Germany, or has pure ingredients!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |