Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

YOUR FAVORITE TRAVEL SPOTS.....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I love to travel but haven't visited most of the places I really want to see. Most of our vacations are beach vactions ( my kids LOVE the beach ....while I pile on the sunscreen and hide under the umbrella Rolling Eyes )

We have been to alot of tropical locals that we love...The Dominican Republic , Haiti , Jamaica , St.Thomas , Puerto Rico , and Hawaii.

But there are sooo many more places I want to see and now that the kids are older we want to visit some other places.

My short list of places I want to see:

Bora Bora (going for our 20th anniversary)
Japan
Italy
Austria
Paris
Dubai
Greece

So where would you love to be able to go or where have you been that you just loved ? Very Happy
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oddly enough, a lot of my friends and family whom have traveled to numerous places list Prague as their favourite spot. I have not had the pleasure of going (yet!) so I am not able to comment.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
For me Italy is just about the best place on earth! I had the good fortune to live there for a year when I was younger. I've been back 3 times in the past 4 years and I still can't get enough of it. I always feel like I'm "home" in Italy, love the country, the people, the food, the wine, the crazy traffic..everything Very Happy.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
New Zealand tops the list of places I want to visit.

My favorite place I've visited overseas has been York, England. My favorite place in the U.S. is Charleston, South Carolina.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
My faves are:
Ecuador - Galapagos Islands
Peru
Cuba
Wales

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
For me Italy is just about the best place on earth! I had the good fortune to live there for a year when I was younger. I've been back 3 times in the past 4 years and I still can't get enough of it. I always feel like I'm "home" in Italy, love the country, the people, the food, the wine, the crazy traffic..everything Very Happy.

That sounds amazing !! I have always wanted to go to Italy ( I originally planned to get married there) My parents took me when I was a little baby and I have always wanted to go back and see it for myself.

Skippie...My son's list includes New Zealand Smile If he has his way , thats our next vacation.

Oh , and the "Ice Hotel" I really want to go there. I'm not a huge fan of the cold , but it just looks sooo cool Shock
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Skippie...My son's list includes New Zealand If he has his way , thats our next vacation.

Maybe your son has been inspired to see New Zealand because of "Lord of the Rings", as I was.
mogulicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Anya about Italy which has it ALL. Even the skiing in the Dolomites is the best in the world!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I particularly love Italy and Turkey for the same reasons: beautiful scenery, lots of history, stunning architecture and museums, fabulous food, friendly locals, and plenty of variety in things to do and see.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Another vote for Italy! Fabulous place in so many ways. Could go every year and never get tired of it.

I hope to see New Zealand, Prague (definitely), Paris, Singapore....

I enjoyed Hong Kong and Macau also.

In America my favorite city is Seattle - lived there for 6 years.

5% products discount

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I love Anguilla, but my favorite old-school hotel was bull dozed down for million dollar homes.

Now searching for a new caribbean hideaway without the attitude!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |