Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FANCL wash powder
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 am      Reply with quote
It's of great fun to clean your face with FANCL wash powder. Very Happy

You put a spoon on your hand or a puff and then rub the powder on your hand together with a little water, then it's foamy. If you are skillful enough you can make very thick and flexble foam as large as an apple. The change is amusing.

And then you apply the foam to your face, it's so thick that your hands don't need to touch your face. That't very good for cleaning very thin and sensitive skin. One good thing about it is that, even if the foam come close to eye area, you'll not feel uncomfortable or feel like sweeping at all. It's of great fun to let your face surrounded by clouds of foam. It's just like play. The foam is washed away easily. you can also use the puff to do it as it can help remove dirty things. And you do feel your skin soft and smooth afterwards.

One drawback is that, it takes some practice to make enough foam out of the powder quickly without wasting too much powder. That's extremely frastrating especially when you are trying to hurry up in the mornig Wink .
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I have not tried Fancl's but if its anything like DHC's washing powder then its awesome. I've used DHC's in the past and loved how gentle and effective it was. If you could buy it in stores I'd probably still use it.
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
I have not tried Fancl's but if its anything like DHC's washing powder then its awesome. I've used DHC's in the past and loved how gentle and effective it was. If you could buy it in stores I'd probably still use it.

I have no experience on DHC washing powder, but it seems to be very similar to each other. It's a pity that neither of their official website ship products to international addresses and the price much higher in other parts of Asia except Japan.
Jess_Doll
5% products discount

Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:50 am      Reply with quote
I like how the FANCL wash powder feels on the face, but I find it too much of a hassle. I prefer just using my Cetaphil
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Jess_Doll wrote:
I like how the FANCL wash powder feels on the face, but I find it too much of a hassle. I prefer just using my Cetaphil

I just found that the DHC washing powder is much cheaper than FANCL. Despite being fun, I really think it's not very convinient. So I may not continue to use it unless I happen to give the sales a change to persuade me to buy another one.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
I love the wash powder, have used it for a few year, but it's quite expensive.
sucencen
5% products discount

Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to try fancl cleansing oil~~
pokeman

Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I have to agree that the powder is too much of a hassle. And it is hard for me to use if up before expiry date.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 05, 2010 2:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm surprised to see the comments that washing powder is a hassle. I'm curious as to why people think that. I didn't find it to be any more trouble then a regular cleanser as I used it just like a regular cleanser.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 09, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
I'm surprised to see the comments that washing powder is a hassle. I'm curious as to why people think that. I didn't find it to be any more trouble then a regular cleanser as I used it just like a regular cleanser.

It is very easy to use, why a hassle? You can make lots of bubbles if you have clean hands.
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
sucencen wrote:

some say that cleasing oil is not good for oily or combination skin as it may worsen the condition of the skin and cause acne.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 09, 2010 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
MR001 wrote:
sucencen wrote:

some say that cleasing oil is not good for oily or combination skin as it may worsen the condition of the skin and cause acne.

if you're acne prone, i would definitely follow up with a second, more basic cleanser. i think a second cleansing is necessary for acne prone skin when using any kind of "makeup removing" cleanser that is creamy, milky or oily.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
MR001 wrote:
sucencen wrote:

if you're acne prone, i would definitely follow up with a second, more basic cleanser. i think a second cleansing is necessary for acne prone skin when using any kind of "makeup removing" cleanser that is creamy, milky or oily.

When I was using DHC cleansing oil I never followed up with another cleanser. I'm acne prone and it worked fine for me. I dont know if Fancl's rinses clean like DHC though.
chei

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
someone has used fancl washing liquid?

i feel very good.

new and improved washing liquid now has a unique Perfect cleansing sensor effect with amino acid to remove dirt and sebum without removing precious moisture from your skin.
and this improved amino acid-based facial washing liquid gives easy rich lather.
silky foam gently washes off dirt, makeup and impurities, leaving skin soft and clean.
marshies

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the powder in a small sample pack and loved the feel of it. It's no more hassle than rubbing another gel or liquid cleanser to a foam. If foam in a cleanser is your thing, then this is a great cleanser!

Fancl products in general are well-made and I always feel confident in using them.
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:59 am      Reply with quote
They say Fancl washing power may cause closed form acne, and ... I had them now....
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
How is DHC compared to Dermalogica?

I saw they have that Microfoliant thing?
I used to get the DHC one and thought that was nice.
Koka
5% products discount

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I used all Fancl products when I was young, including the collagen drink. I was a big fans. But after 22, I need more functional products that Fancl cannot satisfy me.

For the cleansing Oil, I don't recommend it to those who have combination skin. It blocked my pores on the cheek, I had some whiteheads which took really a year to cure. Confused
thethe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 am      Reply with quote
I always can not in 3-month deadline to fancl wash power used. This is the perfect side, even though I really like, but I still feel a waste of
bel
5% products discount

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Hmm I find the powder wash does not clean as well as a foaming wash. And it seems to cause clogged pores. But I do like the cleansing oil, it's light and removes sunblock and makeup pretty well.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Never had acne problems due to using a powder wash. In fact, I feel they clean extremely well. I just don't like the fact that they are scentless. Lavendar or rose scented sounds really good.
Cheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I dont like Fancl cleansing powder.
Its hard to control the amount.
And it is easy to be overdue.
So I need to use it quickly, but thats not me..
I used to using a few skincares at the same time!
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 am      Reply with quote
i use fancl, and i find it is a special experience. and it washes very clean and no dry on face after wash.
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 am      Reply with quote
once open it, have to use it within 3 month. and i know for sure i cant finish it in 3 month, so still pricy. Crying or Very sad
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
It's not a hassle at all if you use a whipping net. Only 3 seconds you'll get a hand full of bubbles. The company has a line in US named Boscia. Their purifying cleanser is my HG now. I have already used 3 bottles Cool
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |