Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tua Viso Users & Facial Exercise Users
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
maxon782
5% products discount

Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I was noticing that with the Tua Viso that the instruction manual recommends using the Tua Viso on each muscle point for either 2 or 3 minutes.

Since the Tua Viso holds each contraction for about 6 seconds then that would be about 10 reps per minute.

So for each muscle point that would be between 20 reps and 30 reps depending on the minutes recommended.

I was also noticing that for most of the facial exercise programs (ie Flexeffect, Eva Fraser, Ageless, etc.) they recommend to do about 5 to 10 reps per muscle.

So for the individuals who use the Tua Viso do you do the full 2 to 3 minutes per muscle?

And does anyone think that 20 to 30 reps for each muscle point is overkill?

Thanks
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Actually the book says that it holds the contraction for 5 seconds.... as I know someone asked about that ages ago.

I think for the beginners Tina recommends 2-3 minutes, simply because your starting, but then later on you can do just one minute etc. I know she said she personally does it only 3 times a week now. I never had much luck with it, and it got thrown out with frustation. Some of the points I just couldn't find!
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi Maxon - I've been using TV for 1o months and started out with 3 minutes per muscle and am now down to 2 minutes per muscle 2 X a week.
I believe everyone says it's consistency of use - not how long it is used. Initially the first 3 months I used it 5 days a week for 3 minues each muscle. It has produced wonderful results fo rmy facial and jowl muscles!
DiPhx

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
DiPhx wrote:
Hi Maxon - I've been using TV for 1o months and started out with 3 minutes per muscle and am now down to 2 minutes per muscle 2 X a week.
I believe everyone says it's consistency of use - not how long it is used. Initially the first 3 months I used it 5 days a week for 3 minues each muscle. It has produced wonderful results fo rmy facial and jowl muscles!
DiPhx

I'm on month 2 almost to the 3rd month and have also used it 3 minutes per area 5X a week. I agree with DiPhx it really produces a result using it the full 51 minutes.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hello! Does the tao viso take 51 minutes to do a full facial stimulation.
How many days a week do you do this? I'm a facial exerciser and I'm always intrigued with muscle stimulation machines though don't own any. thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sister sweets - The first 3 months I used it 5 days a week and then maintenance 2X a week after that. it ususally takes me about 35-40 minutes as I use 2 or 3 minutes in different areas depending upon where I need the help.
Afterwards, I use the TV for the tanaka facial massage (but don't do the eye area). HTH
Diphx

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2010 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Please help all you TV users. I just received my new TV and mine is the one that uses a 9V battery. I used it twice so far and when I went to use it for the third time, the yellow light came on indicating the battery was low and the contractions were very weak. Is this normal?

I put in an email to NCN and I know I will hear back on Monday but thought I would ask here too..not sure if this is normal or if mine is defective... I only used it for about an hour each day...so 2 hours total before this happened.

Thanks everyone..

38 fair skin,oily, hormonal acne, rosacea...trying to combat facial sagging and skin damage on arms and legs. Currently using a Microdermabrasion machine, Pro High Frequency Device, Faceworks facial exercises, Tua Viso, and AALS.
SkinDeep38
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2010 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Just to add, I thought Toby posted somewhere that her battery lasted months with daily use.

38 fair skin,oily, hormonal acne, rosacea...trying to combat facial sagging and skin damage on arms and legs. Currently using a Microdermabrasion machine, Pro High Frequency Device, Faceworks facial exercises, Tua Viso, and AALS.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi SkinDeep - As I have the rechargeable battery, can't help you there but Toby did get a lot of use from her battery. Nanci is great -
however, if I had my choice, I would have purchased the rechargeable battery. DiPhx

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I appreciate the response... Nanci said there were alot of problems with the rechargeable one.. have you had many problems with yours?

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |