Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Do you have beauty tips or secrets?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
shubbee

Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Just want to share mine coz i just discover this eyelash conditioner and works amazingly it is from revitalash just a few weeks of using the product and I already see the results. How about you have you tried? By the way this product enhances your lashes and eyebrows to helps revitalize so they look thicker and fuller.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
shubbee wrote:
Just want to share mine coz i just discover this eyelash conditioner and works amazingly it is from revitalash just a few weeks of using the product and I already see the results. How about you have you tried? By the way this product enhances your lashes and eyebrows to helps revitalize so they look thicker and fuller.

Hi and welcome shubbee,

If you do a search for the product name you will find a good number of threads on lash enhancers including revitalash. Smile

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
not pulling on the eyes when applying eye makeup. some of my friends pull their eyes taute when applying eyeliner and mascara, the skin around their eyes is really loose. it makes them look so much older.

staying away from the sun, retin-a, osea advanced protection cream, triple action vitamin c seems to keep me looking young enough.

5% products discount

Thu May 06, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I color my hair at home and I'm waiting a week to color again due to a special event coming in two weeks. At my part line and temples, I brush on powder bronzer and then a light, shimmering eye showder over it, and it blends right into my color and lasts all day....and even into the next day...just a quick fix I use occasionally that I thought I'd share. Smile
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 am      Reply with quote
My beauty tips are boring , but here they are...

WATER ( I drink at least 10 bottles a day)
SLEEP
SMOOTHIES ( I mix juicing and smoothies and have 1-2 a day)

When my body is healthy it shows on mt face Very Happy

Oh , and of course sunscreen Wink

I'm almost 41 and still get carded when we go out ( which I will not lie....makes me smile Very Happy )
its_kristy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
This one isn't all that significant but after applying vitamin C to my face, I wipe off any excess onto the back of my hands. Back of hands are one of those conspicuous places where you see lots of hyperpigmentation later in life.
kelvinwaugh

Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 am      Reply with quote
You can always use protein based and vitamin based products for skin care. You can daily use good moisturiser. It will very helpful for your skin. You can drink more water so your skin has been very healthy. You can never go wrong with that Bath lotions are the ones that are supposed to use right after you took a shower.
Mélusine
5% products discount

Fri May 07, 2010 4:35 am      Reply with quote
I put a fairly thick layer of Coldcream from Avène on my lips just before going to sleep. My lips look just great the next morning ... Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Mélusine wrote:
I put a fairly thick layer of Coldcream from Avène on my lips just before going to sleep. My lips look just great the next morning ... Smile

I'm using Accutane so I started putting aquaphor on my lips at night... oh boy, I LOVE looking at my lips in the morning!

I look like a natural Lisa Rinna Laughing

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 5:04 am      Reply with quote
Josee wrote:

I'm using Accutane so I started putting aquaphor on my lips at night... oh boy, I LOVE looking at my lips in the morning!

I look like a natural Lisa Rinna Laughing

Wow, I wish Aquaphor would do that for me! I have soft lips when I wake up, but that's it!
vc0117
5% products discount

Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Carmex lip balm, the STICK not the tube, every night before going to bed. THE best (and cheap!).
Sunscreen with zinc in it every morning (on face and back of hands).
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2010 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Twice a week I apply avocado oil to my hair and hour before I go to bed. That hour gives the oil enough time to soak in so my pillow case does not get greasy.

This has made a huge difference in my hair.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I have always been using the cream throughout the year, and use a lot. It makes my skin soft, plump, with gloss
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Honey and yogurt facials. They are wonderful and cheap. Sometimes I add strawberries or peaches for the fruit acids - and my face looks amazing after I use it. And sugar to exfoliate. All cheap stuff but natural enough that I don't break out and effective too.
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2010 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
There are no quick fixes unfortunately. One single ingredient or method will not do wonders.
For irritated skin aspirin masks work wonders.
My keratosis pilaris gets somehow better using ACV and VCO.
Emu oil is great for moisturizing.
I use Rapid Lash for lash enhancement and it does the job.
Dermaroller is great for hands, but no results elsewhere.
Ageless is great for cheeks, but does nothing with jowls and eye circles.
Tanaka massage is very helpful for contouring the face.
I love HA supplements, they make my skin plump.
Oil pulling keeps your teeth very healthy, but no other benefits (skin, eyes, etc.)
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2010 5:51 am      Reply with quote
My secret is to always rub lip balm, lip scrub once a week. Best lip balm with sunscreen
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |