Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Mini Lift
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mds830
5% products discount

Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy This Christmas will find me with a new secret weapon. Shhh Before getting ready for the big party, I'll have a mini lift before putting on makeup by using the Ester's Secret Mask. While it doesn't last forever, it does help when putting makeup on for that special occasion.

Exclamation Might have to share and give this as a Christmas present. Some people are so difficult to buy for!!
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I too have found a good way to use the ES Masque. I just started using it (and love how my face feels after) and I remember that Judy said that she put a little bit with her serum under her eyes at night to tighten them up. Well, I got to thinking... hmm there is an area under my mouth where the skin seems to have lost tone and little lines are showing up SO I put a touch of my ES Masque in the serum before I applied it around my mouth last night and lo and behold, it really seemed firmer this morning. Very Happy Very Happy So I'm going to continue to use the masque 3-4 times/week AND every night put a dab with my serum (I use ADCE).
This masque is truly a wonder!

5% products discount

Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
BRILLIANT I must try that.

This must work sort of like "frownies."

When I use Frownies, my little dog barks at me. Embarassed Humiliating
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Great ideas on using Esthers Secret Melba and Ellen.

The masque does give an instant firming, but using the masque and the serum consistently also provides the benefits that any Argireline product provides: 17% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles in 15 days and 27% reduction in 30 days. So, the system has an instant benefit for those special occasions and consistent use of the masque and serum gives a cumulative effect.

JUDY
Esthers Secret Rep and Co-founder

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
Well, I got to thinking... hmm there is an area under my mouth where the skin seems to have lost tone and little lines are showing up SO I put a touch of my ES Masque in the serum before I applied it around my mouth last night and lo and behold, it really seemed firmer this morning.

What a great suggestion! I tried this last night (ADCE and ES) and you're right - I woke up with fewer lines around my eyes and mouth and my skin was so smooth. Can't wait til tonight Smile Thanks for the tip.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Nanapost wrote:
Well, I got to thinking... hmm there is an area under my mouth where the skin seems to have lost tone and little lines are showing up SO I put a touch of my ES Masque in the serum before I applied it around my mouth last night and lo and behold, it really seemed firmer this morning.

What a great suggestion! I tried this last night (ADCE and ES) and you're right - I woke up with fewer lines around my eyes and mouth and my skin was so smooth. Can't wait til tonight Smile Thanks for the tip.

Think you can get your husband to try this technique too? Wink

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to mention that while I am away on the cruise (Dec. 11 through 19) if any of you have any questions, my friend Melba (Mds830) has volunteered to help you.

If you have a question, PM her or post your question on the board and some of the other Esthers Secret users can offer suggestions too. Melba has been using Esthers Secret almost as long as I have, so I know she can be very helpful. Angel

If you have problems with a late shipment or whatever, call the company at 800/221-3334 or 512/306-9911. Don't really think anyone will have a problem, but sometimes the shipments going from the U.S. to other countries encounter delays by customs, etc. Rolling Eyes

JUDY
Rep for Esthers Secret and
Naomi Professional line

5% products discount

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:08 pm      Reply with quote

Judy,
Have a really wonderful time on your cruise.

I'm just a bit jealous. Drool

This time of year is gloomy. Gets dark so early. Really short days.

Home beauty treaments do help lift the spirits. Candles, bath salts, face masks, etc.

Please do feel free to email me. I don't know all the tricks Judy knows, but I'm learning.
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Good idea, Judy. I'll go put it on him right now. He's starting to get nervous now when he sees me browsing this forum. Go figure Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |