Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Lip Pumper Upper that works!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
neptunesglow

Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
New to this forum.

I use the luscious lips lip plumper.
It works!!!! Call it an "innovative pump."
After a short conditioning period, this pumps up the lips to movie star size... if you want.
I go for more subtle look.
Not a cream, etc....an actual lip pump.

http://www.cynthiarowland.com/LL_Home.htm
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
That thing looks scary to me!!

At first look I thought I had stumbled on some adult toy page or something!!! Bad Grin
mds830
5% products discount

Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Bad Grin YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
OK, Now I've seen everything! Rolling Eyes

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Did anyone think the same thing I thought at first? Laughing Laughing
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:

Shock I would think that device would eventually make your lips saggy.

Now Lianne, do you want to actually tell us what you were thinking. Laughing Embarassed
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
umm...it's a lil x-rated. I thought she had something in her mouth.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Ok, so after browsing I HAD to look at the link. OMG!!! I thought I was on some X-rated site! Embarassed I can imagine what my boyfriend would say if he saw me using this. Laughing
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:46 am      Reply with quote
You know, I actually read about that thing while I was researching the lip plumpers a few weeks back. There's a whole page about those suction things on the LipAugmention.com website, and apparently they do work although it says they can cause bruising. Click here to read more about it: http://www.lipaugmentation.com/augmentationdevices.htm ...I think I'll stick with my HA capsules and my Swellips, but thanks anyway!!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I looked at the b4 and afters and some of those ladies lips did NOT look nice, they looked like someone had punched them in the mouth. The top 2 pictures are HORRID!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:

...dirty (and great!) minds think alike! Laughing

5% products discount

Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hasn't anyone told her it's rude to speak with your mouth full Very Happy

Emma x
taiparente

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:48 am      Reply with quote
hi....i'm also new to this forum....and I can see no one has posted anything in years!!! I hope this gets to someone and if it does let me know.

I actually came across this other lip pumper that works soooo well! But like you ladies said...it seems a little x-rated!!! My bf said the same thing! But he actually made a comment on how much fuller and nicer my lips looks...and for a man to notice...it must have worked reallllyyyyyy well.

Anyways the product is called pouty lips....

Poutymouth .com
atalbest
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Oh My god...
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
You come hear, and your first and only post is to say how great this product is???

SPARE US... Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin
Punkityn
5% products discount

Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing

ive seen it all
delilah

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
atalbest wrote:
Oh My god...
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
You come hear, and your first and only post is to say how great this product is???

SPARE US... Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

I've also tried poutymouth and it is great...and I am not new to this forum. I see you have lots of opinions you like to share...give others the same courtesy, please. Confused
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
OMG those are some nasty looking lips. The suction cup for the lips cracks me up. Laughing

The before and after pictures for the Facial Magic cream is a load of crap too.....

http://www.cynthiarowland.com/before_after_fm.php
atalbest
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="delilah"]
I've also tried poutymouth and it is great...and I am not new to this forum. I see you have lots of opinions you like to share...give others the same courtesy, please. Confused[/quote]

"Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty" Laughing Laughing
Ok., yet another new member spare us... U are the same person obviously...
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Some members on EDS can be more readers as opposed to posters. It is easy to see the date when a member joined the forum. For example delilah joined the forum on October 30 2007, but is more of a reader. Members status such as New Member, Senior Member, etc. is being determined by a number of posts. This is why some reader members can be members of the forum for months and at the same time have New Member status. Again, the case with delilah. (I hope delilah that you do not mind using you in this example.) On the other hand some members can be members for days, but post a lot, thus a status might be Full or Senior member.

In any case lets be civil with each other and give a credit that opinions expressed are genuine. We want friendly and honest forum, not hostile one.

Welcome taiparente, and glad to see you delilah as well as other new and not so new members. Smile
atalbest
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:08 am      Reply with quote
I am sorry if I sounded hostile, that was not my intention. Its just that I am not keen of people trying to fool me.
When someone underestimates my intelligence I get a bit ironic. It sounds kind of rare to have three first posts praising a single product.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I am currently using lips2kiss based on numerous positive posts of this product on the EDS forum and I can vouch that it does work. It has restored lip fullness to my old lips.
Being on a limited income I am going for a sure thing!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:23 am      Reply with quote
atalbest wrote:
I am sorry if I sounded hostile, that was not my intention. Its just that I am not keen of people trying to fool me.
When someone underestimates my intelligence I get a bit ironic. It sounds kind of rare to have three first posts praising a single product.

Cool Cool
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
stovetop wrote:
I am currently using lips2kiss based on numerous positive posts of this product on the EDS forum and I can vouch that it does work. It has restored lip fullness to my old lips.
Being on a limited income I am going for a sure thing!

Agree with the vote for L2K. I've been using it for a couple of months and my lips have NEVER looked so good.
Fuller, softer, and more colour, and drawstring all gone.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Cool...finally a beauty product that could be used while I am stuck in traffic. No more wasting time on the road...wouldn't the other drivers get a kick out seeing this Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Guys, I'm on the program a little over 60 days. I think I see some improvement in volume. I wish I had more color. Without color I look like I have NO upper lip. Not very attractive. So far, I've had very, very little peeling. Weird, huh?

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |