Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Help with area under eyes please.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Dummie
5% products discount

Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm getting so depressed with the area under my eyes. When I smile it basically looks like I've got slugs under my eyes! Two lumps of fat/skin/bags, whatever you want to call them. The lines under the slugs are pretty bad too. I think I can live with the lines but the slugs are making me look really old and tired and it's getting to a stage where each time I smile I immediately stop cos I'm so aware of it. What can I do??
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Welcome wave ,
Join the crowd with under eye issues. Once aging or allergies set in we have to find ways to deal with it.For me and some others we have found help with the Easy eye products. I will give you a link to the thread and it is a long one. My before and after pictures are in the middle of page 4. I also do facial exercises for the eyes and face.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=75
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I join the club also Very Happy
Do i need both these products on the site?One of them was awfully expencive.Or can i do fine with one of them?I don`t have dark circles,but a "bag-problem" Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I hope you get some help with your issues. Sad
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Stuff with caffeine and vitamin K helps.
I use a lot of random eye gels, still trying to find the "budget" one I like the best.

At what are do you "guys" have these eye issues?
just asking cuz my sister is 30 and has eye wrinkles a lot, but I am 33 and have none at all!
But I use caffeine eye gel every morning and random richer eye creams at night.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia wrote:
I join the club also Very Happy
Do i need both these products on the site?One of them was awfully expensive.Or can i do fine with one of them?I don`t have dark circles,but a "bag-problem" Confused
I don't have dark circles just the eye bags.....as if that is not enough Laughing anyway the tuck is on the expensive side but it really works and NOTHING else I have tried over the years worked. Also it can last up to a year!!! I use both products because they work together so well and are a treatment! Very Happy
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby!
I will buy them both.For us that haven`t read the entire tread of 53 pages(puhh..)can you give us a short instruction of how to use it?
Which one is on top of the other?And do you use it at nights also?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
i recommend the tanaka massage... its a lymphatic drainage that drains the puffiness from your face... its also great to keep your face contoured, skin healthy and glowing, and facial muscles in optimal condition.

do it yourself... effective and free!
good luck!
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36457

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to question the above mentioned solution, but the Tanaka massage did not do much to my under eye area. It is a brilliant thing, though.
Currently I experiment with dietary changes.
If the circles are inherited, nothing will make them go away, unless there is a secret food intolerance causing it. I mean you may have inherited the allergy, not the circles themselves. Now I do not consume wheat and dairy, and my eyes look a tiny bit better, but still very dark. I will try to eliminate other foods, and see what happens.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 am      Reply with quote
you didn't find that the tanaka helped with eliminating the puffiness from the eyes by draining the fluids from the lower eye area? it didn't do anything for you?

from my experience i found that it got rid of any eyebags, and was also very helpful for puffiness on my whole face.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Iliana,
I have been doing the Tanaka twice a day for 1,5 months, and actually, my eye bags are still around. I posted my photos on the Tanaka thread, you can check them out. Not very spectacular though:).
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 am      Reply with quote
hmmm.. still there hey? well keep track of them and if anything changes, let us all know.

i found with the tanaka it took me 2-3 months to see med/major changes to my face/skin... while my best friend had instanteous results each time. Confused

will take a peek at you now.
good luck everyone!

Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Sycamore wrote:
Iliana,
I have been doing the Tanaka twice a day for 1,5 months, and actually, my eye bags are still around. I posted my photos on the Tanaka thread, you can check them out. Not very spectacular though:).
Hi Sycamore!On what page of that tread are your picures?The tread was loooong.. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I am also always on the look out for anything to delete my horrible eye circles. I have been using the eye tuck for the last 5 months or so. I ordered a sample size from NCN and it has lasted that long. Anyways it did help alittle! I also use 1tablespoon warm water plus 1/4 tsp. unflavored gelatin twice a week. This has helped alot! I am about to try Bright I serum from Skinactives.
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia,

The photos are there.
BTW note that I make strict faces in front of the camera on purpose, because nice photos never tell you anything about progress.

http://s794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/zsuzsapiros/?action=view&current=regi.jpg
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Sycamore wrote:
Iliana,

I have been doing the Tanaka massage for six months, first couple of months I did it 2x a day. It is wonderful for my lower face but did nothing for my eye bags, I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have Easy Eye solutions to depend on.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 am      Reply with quote
Toby,
I totally agree about Tanaka, it is best for jowls, forehead wrinkles and NL folds, but not for eye area problems.
Although EES is fine with the bags, it will not lighten the under eye area significantly. It is still the best, I use it every day, anyways. It seems to work best together with some HA stuff.
Syc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 4:43 am      Reply with quote
sweetie (dummie) the original poster is nowhere to be found.

i still recommend the tanaka massage for her eye puffiness... its free! and it works for some pple, maybe not all...but its worth a try. nothing to lose. its free and healthy.

later girls! Very Happy

Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Llina, you are absolutely right.

I am thinking of purchasing the Wonderbar. Some people mentioned it helped with the circles, as far as I remember.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Sycamore wrote:
Llina, you are absolutely right.

I am thinking of purchasing the Wonderbar. Some people mentioned it helped with the circles, as far as I remember.
You looked great on the pictures Sycamore!
Btw;what is "HA stuff"?

I have eye-bags,but not huge.Some days worse that others.I have creams that can give immediate effect(30 minutes or so),but not so much as i want.
My major problem is that the eye-eara is in a way "sunk in".Meaning the decrease of collagen and elastin has made the tissue thinner.
(I am trying with my best english here,i hope you understand)
What i do need is a plump-up effect.You understand?
What is really effective is that treatment you get in salons.Acid peeling/deep mosturising,that makes you look 20 years younger Shock !This is what the movie stars use.
It needs to be continued every 6th week.
With ultrasound in addition it will do magic.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Zenia,
Neither I am a native speaker, so I can understand you very well:).

HA is Hyaluronic Acid. When it is put into a serum, it can absorb a lot of moisture from the environment, and makes skin hydrated and plump. It makes my hollows somehow less visible for a couple of hours used together with the Easy Eye Solutions Instant Tuck, which tightens the under eye skin a bit.

I understand your problem, I have the same: sunken hollows under the eyes. It is basically a bone structure problem, as there are neither bones or muscles directly under the eyes to hold the skin. The skin is also very thin. The veins are more visible than in any other area in the face.
I guess with peeling and moisturizing procedures you will not have the under eye skin thickened. BTW there are Hollywood stars with bad under eye structure e.g. Ashley Judd.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Sycamore wrote:
Zenia,
Neither I am a native speaker, so I can understand you very well:).

HA is Hyaluronic Acid. When it is put into a serum, it can absorb a lot of moisture from the environment, and makes skin hydrated and plump. It makes my hollows somehow less visible for a couple of hours used together with the Easy Eye Solutions Instant Tuck, which tightens the under eye skin a bit.

I understand your problem, I have the same: sunken hollows under the eyes. It is basically a bone structure problem, as there are neither bones or muscles directly under the eyes to hold the skin. The skin is also very thin. The veins are more visible than in any other area in the face.
I guess with peeling and moisturizing procedures you will not have the under eye skin thickened. BTW there are Hollywood stars with bad under eye structure e.g. Ashley Judd.
Hi!Where are you originally from?Good it`s not only me that is not primarily english-speaking Smile
Where do you buy the HA,and what serum do you use with it?
I will now test out the Easy Eye Solution.Waiting for my packet,very exited.
This hollowness seem to be my aging problem,and not the wrinkles(which i barely have).I was a bit surpriced by this as the years have gone by.To escape the wrinkles,only for this... Embarassed
Well,there are creams;CP,that claims to reconstruct the skin(elastin/collagen).(the bone-structure they can do nothing about of cource)
If nothing else works,i will try the salon treatment.It will probably improve my look as long as it lasts.
Perhaps i will be pleasantly surpriced by the Easy Eye Solution.I can only hope! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 20, 2010 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Interesting, I have a Coffee essential oil, wondering if adding it to Jojoba and under the eye will achieve the effect...
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Zenia,
I forgot to thank you for the nice words!

I am from Hungary, Eastern-Europe.

I hope you will get nice results by EES. As your eye circles have developed recently, you have a good chance that it may work for you nicely. Mine are stubborn, have been around since the age of 20.

As far as I remember you can order HA from skinactives.com, that sells different potions for Do It Yourself serums and creams, but I buy Is Clinical Youth Complex on Ebay. It is pricey, but somehow better due to its other ingredients. On Ebay there are tons of HA serums and creams for reasonable prices.

Another option is getting fillers (Juvederm or Restylane), because they fill out the hollows. Results vary.

Zverenok,
Another thing I read was that Chamomile essential oil might work for dark circles, never tried though.

5% products discount

Sat May 22, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone for replying and all the helpful advice. I've been checking out the Tanaka face massage. Started last night and plan to do it once every night. Just about memorised it all! As my main concern is my eyes I've going to do the eye part of the massage 100 times and just incorporate that into the whole Tanaka massage routine. Wish me luck!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |