Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
The best of the best products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
In this thread i only want you to state the best products all you product junkies have found to work the best. I don't want products on this thread that are just "good".... I want excellent!
I'll start:

Clarisonic: I've been using it everyday for a year, always using the stroke in an upward motion (against gravity) and i have noticed a mini face lift.

zit cream: Murad Spot treatment. I've used many zit treatments, this one is the best.

acne treatment: Clyndoxil gel. You need a prescription from the Dr. to get this

Exfoliator: Cellcosmet exfoliate Dual Action. Gentle enough to use everyday and makes your skin feel so clean without drying it out.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Must-have product to fight wrinkles and photoaging = Retin-A!

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am still thrilled with Mario Badescu whitening mask.
I used to have some blemish marks on one cheek that were obvious enought...always had to use concealer, was debating what productto try.

I already buy Mario Badescu healing cream (only thing that helps some skin iriitation I have).

And since you can get 3 samples (I usually ask for more and have always gotten them).
So,my last order I got a sample of the Whitening mask and itmade my pores look much cleaner and smaller and faded the blemish marks I had a lot.

After 3 uses they are prety much gone Smile
My sister even commented and ask what I was using to get nice smooth skin.

I usually use their drying mask sometimes, but it did not do as much for my pores andnot too crazy about the smell.
But I will and have rebout it as it works for me.

Whitening mask also smells very nice, so a plus too.
I actually did not want to order their mask as I did not want to spend any more on their items this year Embarassed
But it worked so well for me I HAD to get it.

If you can try and get a sample of it...
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 am      Reply with quote
I really love NCN's bioactive day cream. It is so soothing and leaves my skin soft and glowing. I use it at night.

5% products discount

Sat May 22, 2010 6:03 am      Reply with quote
The BEST for hydration...Intraceuticals Rejuvenation products and the best facial by far is the Intraceutical rejuvenation oxygen infusion!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried a lot of moisturizing lotions and oils and what really has done the job is Emu oil leaving my skin without any residual grease the next day; a real change. I've only tried Skibiology Emu oil and like its formula very much.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi BCGGirl,
For those dealing with sun spots, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, etc., Obagi Nuderm is one of the best systems for addressing those skin care issues. While it's not an easy solution, I think most people who use it consistently and correctly will verify that it works.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Hi BCGGirl,
For those dealing with sun spots, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, etc., Obagi Nuderm is one of the best systems for addressing those skin care issues. While it's not an easy solution, I think most people who use it consistently and correctly will verify that it works.

Agree!
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 23, 2010 2:48 am      Reply with quote
AHA souffle, great for pores, oily skin and prone to spots.
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 am      Reply with quote
There are 2 things only I cannot live without right now in terms of skincare.

Easy Eye Solutions for bags and circles. Nothing else ever worked for me. It does diminish bags and circles to a certain extent, and that is a great thing.

I love Hyaluronic Acid supplements, after taking HA for a week or two I actually started to look younger. I know about the tumor growth connection, but I am not afraid to take them. It is like estrogen, if you have breast or ovarian cancer, your estrogen helps tumor growth and metastases, but if you are healthy, your estrogen simply makes your skin pretty. I actually consume echinacea and burdock as well that are supposed to be helpful in elevating HA levels in my body. I want more and more!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 am      Reply with quote
retin-a
c serum
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 23, 2010 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Kiehl's Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Decleor Anti-Pollution Flower Essence Mask
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 23, 2010 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
margarett wrote:
kims wrote:
Hi BCGGirl,

Agree!

Definitely agree. Still the only skin care that I have used that has done what it said it would do.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 23, 2010 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
*Clarisonic
*Rhassoul soap from ncnproskincare.com
*I love the Tua Viso but would probably love the Tua Trend even more.
*For a cheap LED device Pretika Light Sonic is great.
*olive oil!
StephanieHope
5% products discount

Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Dr. Alkaitis eye cream. Just simply the best.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
The Dr. Alkaitis Eye Cream is excellent, as is the ISUN - Emerald Sun Hydrosol - I have used numerous bottles and this products is one of the BEST I have ever found for reducing red acne marks, and hydrating your skin via giving it the dewy glow.
In addition Jurlique - Herbal Recovery Gel is always a fantastic products and the Jurlique Eye Serum and Neck Serum.
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I love Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.Has really helped with my rosacea breakouts. I've been using it for almost two years. Excellent.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 27, 2010 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have to add I have had the best hair year of my life thanks to Sally Hershberger Style Primer for Normal to Fine Hair; it is the only hair product I have ever stocked up on.
http://styletips101.com/product-review/sally-hershbergers-style-primer-for-normal-to-thin-hair.html
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 27, 2010 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Cbantecaille Biodynamic Lifting Mask: Irons out wrinkles, plumps and lifts.

Revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream: Reliable glycolic action over night.

Dr Brandt R3P Cream: Powerful blend of retinol and three types of peptides.

Apot.care Irido-Radiant Eye Contour Care: Hands down the best eye cream I have ever tried. Tackles every eye concern quickly.

Dr Sebagh Serum Repair: My most repurchased product, a face lift in a bottle.
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 12:33 am      Reply with quote
Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner - This product is like medicine for my skin! It fixed so many problems from hives to dryness to acne.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 1:13 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic

I am not too cazy about that product yet...
I have a 3ml sample (and a around 3ml sample of IS Clinical active serum?)

Have only used t he product a few timesbut it has not really done much.
Maybe I should just try it onmy forehead where I have a bit larger pores?
That is the main problem I have now.

Also a couple blemishes in the chin area-but I'm sure that wasfrom putting greassy polysporin on my face...yuuuck!

CE Ferulic seemed a bit drying-do not think it is an item I can use every day..maybe 1x a week?

I would kinda like to see a list of the best items for people on a budget.
Right now have too many expenses and can not justify spending $150 on one skin item.

But I'll haveto add Weleda burn gel!
I had a very bad skin irritation on my arm,tried at leat 10-15 different things (over a few weeks-one this every few days).
And my arm was not responing well to most things,

I tied actual burn Jel brand product first, with is supposed to be for actual burns and that was ok for 15minutes then my skin was more itchy.
probably from the tea tree oil in that product.

WeledA HAS aRNICA, GLYCERIN, SOME ALCOHOL ANDSOME OTHER HERB.
As soon asIput thatomyelbow area first my skin started to feel cooledand refreshes,and the burning did not comeback asmuch until I was exposed to the same things that irritata my skin!
But at the rate ofmy needing this item I'll have to buy 10 tubes at a time Rolling Eyes
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Over the years my best of the best list has grown to include a few elite products that actually work and work well!

1. I second Clarisonic Cleansing brush. Awesome product. Deep cleans, helps to minimize pores, gives you smoother skin and assists with exfoliation.

2. Redken Chemistry System - Fantastic product for a once a week (quick-you only need about 10 minutes!) deep hair treatment. Keeps hair looking healthy, assists with shine, and adds lots of body and fullness.

3.) Alpha Derma CE. I have used this for years. Terrific product. Keeps skin smooth, hydrated and keeps wrinkles at bay. My skin looks about a decade younger than it is and I credit Alpha Derma as one of the tried & true products that has worked for me.

4.) Skin Biology Copper Peptides. I personally love CP's. For me they work great and completed remodeled the sun damaged skin on my chest. I will definitely continue to use CP's.

5.) Lips2Kiss. This product definitely works. A little pricey but I have not found another lip care product that works nearly as well. Keeps lips moisturized, keeps any lip lines away, gives lips back the natural healthy color that pales over the years, and plumps lips up nicely

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I also like Neostrata 10% vitamin C cream capsules.
The company reps actuallytold me that vitamin C only went bad if it was expossed to air, and their product is "supposedly the best" cuz it is in sealed capsules.

I have tried samples of at least 15 other vitamin C products over the years andonly this one helped wmy blemishes.

I tried Neostrata 20% vitamin C and it is too strong for me.

I just use the 10% vitamin C 3x a week,
it is one of the few products I am never out of and always rebuy.

(it is on sale at the drugstore today for 30%off and a ton of sstore points,but I am super sick today..so no goin anywhere Sad
puppysha
5% products discount

Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Clarisonic pro brush

Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |