Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
New Vit C serum at Garden of Wisdom
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I recently started making my own Vit C serum but Garden of Wisdom has a new one:
GoW Natural Majik Vitamin C, E, White Tea Serum
http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/6478020/7933824.htm

I think it looks like a really nice formula. I'm tempted to try it but I have enough supplies to make c serums for probably a year.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
It does look like a good formula.

Note: as per their listing it is suggested to use this product within 90 days of receiving it.

If I order it; I will be sure to NOT stash in the back cabinet while I use up my other C serums.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 am      Reply with quote
I think its honest of them to admit there IS a limited life of C serums. On their other C serum which is just LAA, they say to use within 45 days.
butterfliesandflowers
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone Smile
I just visited the link for garden of wisdom, the serum looks great. I've now seen the asorbic acid serum, that is so reasonably priced! Just wanted to check that this is a reputable company as I'm from England and havnt herd of it before. Has any ordered products from here before and been happy with them? If so, think I'm going to take the plunge. Have been debating what vit c serum to buy for ages!!! Thanks for pointing this one out girliegirl xx : )
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Butterfly Smile

I have purchased from GOW (other products) and they are very reputable and quick to ship. I am in the US so I don't know about the shipping cost or time to the UK? Many members do buy from there so hopefully one of the UK gals can assure you on the shipping, but they are great to deal with and carry quality products. Smile

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
They are a very reputable company and people from the forum as well as myself use them with success.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
butterfliesandflowers,

I really like GOW. The customer service is great- when you email a question about product you get a response very quickly. With every order, they will send you a generous sized sample.

I am a DIYer and have mainly purchased raw actives rather than the ready made serums - so I can't comment on that.

Emily

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy thank u guys! Right that has made my mind up going to email them now to check the cost of posting to england, thanks again xx : )
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this vit C? I'm in need of some and love skinceuticals but I don't love the price..would this be a good comparable.

thanks, Lou
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered from GOW many times. I usually try sample sizes just to see what I like. Their HA's and serums are silky and absorb in quickly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Annie,
Great idea, I will see if I can order a sample size..but I think I may just break down and by the skinceuticals as well.
Lou
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of this today. I have not opened it and probably wont for a few weeks since I'm changing around my routine. But I wanted to mention that this comes in an opaque pump container. I'm impressed that GOW put it in this of container as it definitely helps protect the serum from oxidation.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
This does sound like a nice product and the price is substantially cheaper than the Obagi C that I used last.

May have to order this as I'm out of C altogether!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm in the same boat Kims, I'm out of vit c and I just don't know what one to order..I tried quite a few different ones but my favorite so far has been skinceuticals and I can't even remember why..LOL..I just finished my obagi vit c and really need to get more..

Lucie
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |