Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Babor relaxing mask and Calming Sensitive Fluid
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
This comes with my order with EDS (thanks!). The fluid comes in an ampoule, it seems more than one use. Do you suppose to use the fluid along with the mask?
Mabsy

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:16 am      Reply with quote
I had a Babor moisturising mask that came with an ampule (a largish one). I used the ampule first and then put the mask over it. I think the ampule lasted me for about 3-4 masks (kept it shut with a blob of blu-tac).
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
After used the DDF clay mask, I tried the Babor calming mask without the fluid last night. After few mins, my face got really warm, I dont know that was from the mask or because my face was re-adjusting to the body temperature after the cold water face wash. If it was from the mask, then I'll say it was very soothing. Smile
naturallyhappy31
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
love the calming mask! in prof treatments, the ampoule goes on after the mask before you moisturize although you will get the benefits either way. you are suppose to use ampoules 24 hours after they are broken. i like to use 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm. you could do 1/2 one night, and 1/2 the next, or all at once...but just use it within 24 hours.
Aurora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:08 am      Reply with quote
I got the relaxing mask and calming fluid with my last order too. Wonderful mask! Exactly what I needed to calm my slightly irritated skin! I haven't used the ampul yet, but I will remember to use it within 24h. Very Happy
Mabsy

Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:11 am      Reply with quote
naturallyhappy31 wrote:
you are suppose to use ampoules 24 hours after they are broken. i like to use 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm. you could do 1/2 one night, and 1/2 the next, or all at once...but just use it within 24 hours.

oops! I think it took me a week to use mine Embarassed I am pretty sure that with the hydrating mask the ampule went underneath the mask...
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Is Babor Baborganic De-stressing Fluid suitable to sensitive skin? Is the fluid effective?

I would like to order it.

Apply it on the face and then put the mask on the face. Right?

Sat May 05, 2012 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Fluids are babor save my skin.
De-stressing is perfect for dry skin and redness.
I have oily skin prone to acne, care contractor are often too hard and my skin has become sensitive and responsive, with the fluid in two days my skin has regained a healthy appearance.
cali1979
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Is this really good?I wish I can get a sample when
I purchase in EDS next time.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |