Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question Regarding L'Oreal "UV Perfect", Stability
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
LindaJane
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I've been reading about the L'oreal UV Perfect sunscreen. Good things.
I'd like to purchase, have been told it's not available in the U.S., I've seen on Ebay. It comes in Three shades, Transparent, Beige, and a Non-dulling formula. I read a review by someone who said that the Transparent shade was the only Stable one of the three; The other two shades were Unstable; so she only purchased the transparent.
I'd like to purchase the tinted, But not if it doesn't do the job!...Seems I have to buy the Transparent.
Does anyone Know Anything about this?...Or how the reviewer could know if the product is stable or unstable?....and What does that mean, and how important is it?
Thanks much...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
MUA has reviews on this 3.8 out of 5. I can't say much as it's a chemical SS and I prefer to stick with physical SS personally. They have the ingredient list on the site as well.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/x_showreview.asp?ID=41844&UV_Perfect_Ultimate_Protection_Fluid_with_Mexoryl_XL_SPF_50&PA+++&LOreal&Sunscreen&

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 am      Reply with quote
What country is this available in?

I do not buy skincare on ebay-or have not anyways.

But a company whose items I wanted to buy, they reccomended to me the site feelunique.com

I know they sell Loreal there and are in England/Europe and ship worldwide.

It was actually head office of Mavala that told me the site was an authorized store for their products, if I wanted to get my items there, they have no shipping fees (or more like shipping is included in item prices).

I did not get my Mavala items from Feelunique only because I was looking for the nail polishes and they did not have those shades (they have all the nail care and skin stuff though).

But I am going to get the Mavala nail carebox set soon...It is a good deal for that.

I actually emailed Feelunique with a product question, and their customer service seemed really good too!
LindaJane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip..but it's not carried there...maybe they are based out of the U.S. and can't ship??..
What is Marvela?
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mavala is a brand of nail care and nail polish,and some skincare from Switzerland.

Their Scientific nail hardner is the only one that works for me.
I love their nail polishes also-but lately that brand is not sold anywhere near me,

I actually like they eye base too as it is the only one I know of that is clear,matte and not sparkly.

I use all their nail products and am very happy with the quality. their dark polishes last about 1+ week without chipping (which no other brand has done and I've tried every cheap and expensive nail polish over the years)

But lately the only place that has the "new" shades was in the UK at their office their,
but they can ship to Canada,
I did not check the exchange rate and it was in British Pounds, and that added over 50% to my bill.

My bill is still on my desk here and it was 45 pounds (british currency) and that was almost $90 Canadian I think Shock

But I have a black metalic polish with black "diamond" like glitter on it and it looks super nice Smile
and a bunch other items.

if you are in Quebec,Jean Coutu chain sells those items.
I always try and buy some when I visit family,but in North america they only have the same 30 shades and never the new ones.

For Mavala skincare I only tried the eye gel,
it is ok does not do more than moisturize.
Used to buy it when I could find it locally.
But i have other eye gel that works just as good.

I really like Mavala nail polish remover though,it is amazing for removing dark shades.
My drugstore polish remover seems "defective" for removing the dark shades and I need to use 10 times more product.

But Scientifique nail hardener is the most amazing!
It gets rid of peeling nails and hardens them right away.
The 2ml bottle seems very small but lasts at least 6 months!

I put in a request on the bord that EDS hopefully carries this line.
If they do I'll buy most of what they carry here Smile
LindaJane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 am      Reply with quote
If it makes you feel like a hundred bucks it's worth it! The black metallic polish with black "diamond" like glitter on it sounds Awesome!!
its_kristy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:50 am      Reply with quote
LindaJane wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to purchase, have been told it's not available in the U.S., I've seen on Ebay. It comes in Three shades, Transparent, Beige, and a Non-dulling formula. I read a review by someone who said that the Transparent shade was the only Stable one of the three; The other two shades were Unstable; so she only purchased the transparent.
I'd like to purchase the tinted, But not if it doesn't do the job!...Seems I have to buy the Transparent.
Does anyone Know Anything about this?...Or how the reviewer could know if the product is stable or unstable?....and What does that mean, and how important is it?
Thanks much...

Someone's comments regarding the instability of this product, though not sure how accurate it is.

http://misschillipadi.onsugar.com/Review-Loreal-UV-Perfect-Sunblock-7441475

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
LindaJane wrote:
Hi,
Thanks much...

Hi the latest version (sold in Asia) is stable for all 3 versions. Doesn't contain avobenzone and can be used with any make up. If possible, please check the date of manufacture or expiry date with the seller.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |