Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
E'shee Clinical Esthetic skin care line, anyone try it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I saw this getting raves on truthinbeauty web site.

It looks great, but of course, super $$$$.
www.esheeesthetic.com
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:09 am      Reply with quote
** bump ** I've been tempted to try some of their products. Mainly the day and night creams but waiting for another sale since I missed the Labor Day one (which was 20% off). The only thing I am not too keen on is the parabens in the creams but if it's a great cream then I'll over look it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
What about the E'shee Cellular Repair Serum..anyone try this?? I don't have rosacea or broken caps which seems to be the boast of what this works for...however, Marta threw in that it works on deep wrinkles as well?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I believe Marta mentioned wrinkles. I'm tempted to buy that one too, mainly to see how well it does with scars.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
The name of this line is really ringing bells, I would almost swear there was a thread about it a while back. I did a search but only got this thread? Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
What kind of scars Whitewolf...and why this serum for scars?? I have a few scars from a radio frequency treatment gone very bad a few years ago. I'm currently using copper peptides, 15% acid, and microneedling on those, but would love to know if this would help!! The scars are not bad and I would have to say anti aging is still my #1 goal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
What kind of scars Whitewolf...and why this serum for scars?? I have a few scars from a radio frequency treatment gone very bad a few years ago. I'm currently using copper peptides, 15% acid, and microneedling on those, but would love to know if this would help!! The scars are not bad and I would have to say anti aging is still my #1 goal.

Check out this page on the site loribar. Smile

http://www.esheeesthetic.com/product.php?SKU=1234

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks DarkMoon! Wow...if it really lives up to those claims, I would be willing to spend the money and give it a try. Too bad they SO RARELY live up to the hype!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
Thanks DarkMoon! Wow...if it really lives up to those claims, I would be willing to spend the money and give it a try. Too bad they SO RARELY live up to the hype!!

You and me both loribar! You are so right about not living up to the hype, that's why I learned to take a wait and see approach! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 am      Reply with quote
loribar, I just bought a pumpkin peel but I never got on with copper peptides at all. The best product I used is Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Concentrate but that's a 21 day treatment which I finished. My scars are much better now, just want to make sure they stay that way.

I know what you mean about hype...some of the other serums by Eshee didn't get great reviews on TIA.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I really want to try a few products as well, will wait and see.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:50 am      Reply with quote
I may just go to their place because I live in NJ and it's about an hour away. I'll have to find a free day during the week though, since they are not open weekends. I'd like to go just to try out some stuff. Will post back if / when I go.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Me again...Smile I emailed them today with some questions, got a prompt response back. I asked about a sale and they are having one starting Thursday.

It's 20% off your total order (via Facebook) starting October 14-22nd. Just do a search in Facebook for their page.

I plan on getting the White Truffle Radiance Cream for now and the Repair Serum down the road. I also like that they have free shipping too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Whitewolf for letting us know about the sale...makes me feel so much better not paying full price!! Look forward to your review once you start using them!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Whitewolf, thanks for the heads up! I am tempted to try it when the sale is on! Very Happy
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I went and ordered both creams, the Day & Night ones. I just had to promise my husband no more spending on skin care & makeup for awhile! LOL

Will report back when I receive them and such. Off to hide my credit card till after the new year!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
I got my order already! Smile Probably came faster since I live in the same state (they sent it UPS). Inside with my order was included a sample of the Aqua Radiance Hydro Mask. Used it tonight and like it a lot. The Cellular Repairing Night cream is very nice too, it's sunk right in with no reactions at all.

Tomorrow I'll open up the Day Cream.

Oh, if anyone orders using the coupon code and has trouble, just phone them up. I had trouble with the Paypal returning me back to their site, phoned, and they refunded me the discount right away. Smile
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Really looking forward to your reviews Whitewolf...nothing like personal experience!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Whitewolf, thanks for the req. on the sale. I picked up Cellular serum and Cellular night cream as well. Very Happy
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:04 am      Reply with quote
any updates on these products? waiting patiently... Very Happy
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Yes, so sorry! I've been meaning to post. I've been using both the day and night cream since Oct. 15th.

White Truffle Radiance Cream
- Day cream is quite different. It's not your usual day cream. It goes on a bit pasty, so I have to really rub it in. I suppose it could be from the truffle in it. I find it not moisturizing much, so come winter I may apply another moisturizer on top of it. For the most part, it's helping to lighten some hyperpigmentation. So that's a big plus. Smile When wearing makeup, I apply this then a primer and then my foundation. Somehow it gives me a very nice finished look.

As to a repurchase, don't know yet but I mainly bought it to help lighten spots which it's doing. Another good thing about this day cream is that I can get away without wearing makeup more, since it does indeed make my skin appear smoother. I've also noticed less breakouts. Again, the only drawback is that I feel it's more sticky than moisturizing and has parabens.

Link: http://www.esheeesthetic.com/product.php?SKU=1240

Cellular Repairing Night Cream - now this is moisturizing. It goes on nicely and I like it. Now whether it's "doing something", I am not sure yet. I bought it because I was intrigued by the ingredients. Plus the ease of use as in not needing to use a separate eye cream. Again, it has parabens which doesn't thrill me but has lots of other goodies in it though.

Link: http://www.esheeesthetic.com/product.php?SKU=1241

I'll have to report back about the night cream but I can definitely say the day cream is helping with brown spots, etc, and helping me skip makeup.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |