Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Face exercises for beginners
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi there

I found a nice little site with some free facial exercises from a guy called Tom Haggerty there is a forum there too to ask questions about the exercises.I like it cause its free to try.
Heres the link www.shapeyourface.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Thoughtful - Most of us facial exercises know of Tom Haggerty and we've discussed him and his exercises on more than one *facial exercise* thread.

Many of the sites (Carolyn's FF, Carole Maggio, Eva Frasier, Lea Eigard and others) have a free exercise or two worth trying out for anyone who isn't certain they want to buy a program.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 am      Reply with quote
What I didn't realise before but have now, is that Tom's making a dvd showing the facial exercises he does.... which is excellent news. Well overdue and I'm looking forward to it. Although I'm not sure those 5 exercises alone will work for me, I do think its nice to have a video with someone over the age of 70 (as Eva's the only other one that I know of!).
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks sister sweets I did use the search facility and put in shape your face but nothing came up so I assumed no one had posted about it.Sorry for repeating links, just trying to be thoughtful!

Anyway On the same subject Ive been doing Toms exercises and a combination of facial yoga from You tube for my cheeks and Ive been using a flex away device and the tua trend every day for the last 4 days and my cheeks look lifted and nice and firm, probably overkill but im enjoying the results so far.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Very Thoughtful indeed! I don't have any face exercise DVDs, only Loulou and Carole's books, so it is always good to see the 'free' videos. Thanks for the link.
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Youre very welcome.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Some confusion here, the link doesn't show a free video it takes you to a site that describes Tom's exercises (written by Tom himself). He's making a dvd but you can't view anything from it yet (unless I'm being completely stupid here). Please tell me which video your referring to?
HippoMe wrote:
Very Thoughtful indeed! I don't have any face exercise DVDs, only Loulou and Carole's books, so it is always good to see the 'free' videos. Thanks for the link.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Some confusion here, the link doesn't show a free video it takes you to a site that describes Tom's exercises (written by Tom himself). He's making a dvd but you can't view anything from it yet (unless I'm being completely stupid here). Please tell me which video your referring to?
HippoMe wrote:

Well color me stupid, I can't find any video on the site either? Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 am      Reply with quote
No there is no video just instructions and photos showing each exercise. But if you read through the forum some people say that they have bought the DVD but I cannot see the link anywhere to purchase a DVD.
Perhaps you have to email Tom and ask to purchase one.I have no idea but anyway I have been doing the exercises shown, apart from the scalp one which I cannot do at the moment.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 am      Reply with quote
No I believe the dvd he currently has on sale is his hairloss exercise video (which is exercise no.1 I think), but he is making a second dvd that isn't yet available that will show all exercises.
Thoughtful wrote:
No there is no video just instructions and photos showing each exercise. But if you read through the forum some people say that they have bought the DVD but I cannot see the link anywhere to purchase a DVD.
Perhaps you have to email Tom and ask to purchase one.I have no idea but anyway I have been doing the exercises shown, apart from the scalp one which I cannot do at the moment.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Thoughtful wrote:

Thanks Thoughtful, now I don't feel like an idiot! Bad Grin It is a nice site I appreciate your posting it. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
thanks Theresa for the explanation and thanks for the thanks Darkmoon.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
I'll have to check out Tom's site again - been awhile....

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 am      Reply with quote
My mistake re the 'free' videos, was tired and had too many tabs open in Firefox, so confused Tom's photos with videos.

Looking at the photos again this morning, I doubt very much that I would actually enjoy a video made by him in which he demonstrates his exercises. He does, self-admittedly somewhere, call some of his expressions "grim". Frightening would be my word!

Anyhow, moving swiftly along, I am still loving all the different exercises that I am incorporating into my daily rountine and am seeing some lovely, subtle changes taking place in tone and texture.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 am      Reply with quote
LOL well compared with some in my collection, his looks relatively tame, but its obviously something thats not for the faint of heart. Actually though, some of the more frightening exercises have given me the most dramatic results.
HippoMe wrote:
My mistake re the 'free' videos, was tired and had too many tabs open in Firefox, so confused Tom's photos with videos.

Looking at the photos again this morning, I doubt very much that I would actually enjoy a video made by him in which he demonstrates his exercises. He does, self-admittedly somewhere, call some of his expressions "grim". Frightening would be my word!

Anyhow, moving swiftly along, I am still loving all the different exercises that I am incorporating into my daily rountine and am seeing some lovely, subtle changes taking place in tone and texture.
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

As Im relatively new to manual facial exercises(I have a tua trend which I use regularly) I didnt want to spent a lot on a program. So Ive been doing Toms exercises and then I stumbled upon a UK site called Faceworkswww.faceworks.co.uk, you pay £14.99 for a years membership aand you can access the video online. There are 12 different exercises and Ive only been doing them for 3 days now and boy do my cheeks and lips ache.

I thought for me this would be a good way of introducing myself slowly to a facial exercise routine.I also purchased the Carole Maggio book but I find Im a visual person and much prefer a video format.
Hope this link was helpful.There is a free clip online and another on You Tube.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Oooops dont know what is wrong with link.www.Faceworks.co.uk

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |