Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
How do I get rid of skin tags around my eyes?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
moonshyne
5% products discount

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I found that during my last pregnancy (my son is now 21 months old) that I developed a couple skin tags around my eyes! Apparently it happens to some women during pregnancy but I don't know what to do to get rid of them. My doc wasn't much help, he said to just leave them. But they bug me so I want them gone.

I am going in 2 wks for an appointment to see a derm but in the meantime I'm wondering if anyone here has had these and how you got them removed. TIA!
mogulicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
My sister gets many at a time on her neck and gets the dermatologist to freeze them off. But I've gotten a couple before and simply shaved them off with a razor, no problem.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I know some have had success in removing skin tags with copper peptides (CPs) although I am not sure about the eye area. Here is one of the more recent CP threads of well-versed users who will know more: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37752 . HTHs.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
You'll have to use a stronger Copper Peptide to get best results with the skin tags. (Super Cop or super Cop 2).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 am      Reply with quote
See your derm.
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I used to have skin tags around the neck, chest, upper arms. I don't have any anymore since I quit sugar (replaced with NuNatural No Carb Stevia, and some xylitol). I also take chromium picolinate to help my blood sugar, but that's because I still eat carbs (nothing refined).
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
I had tags on my neck, about twenty. He cut them off with scissors. Yes it stung, but their gone. Under the eye I would see a derm.
moonshyne
5% products discount

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I have to say I was a little surprised at the people who simply razored or scissored them off! You guys are far braver then I am!

I'm going to see the derm and hopefully he can freexe them off. Being the eye area I don't want to attempt anything harsh myself. Thanks for the feedback!
MyBestFriend
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
One day, I noticed a tiny little thing real close to my lower eye lashes. Couldn't figure out what it was. Couldn't brush it away...finally grabbed my tweezers and got a hold of it. Gave it a quick tug and "OWWWEEE" did that ever hurt!! That's when I figured out that it was probably a skin tag. End of story.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |